Top Senate Democrats Received Major Donations from Lobbyist for Controversial Russian Pipeline

Do you honestly believe that a "signature" alone is sufficient to vote, Rye? Can you get on a plane or a train these days with just your John Hancock? Can you get into the next Democratic National Convention by just signing your name? Why is it you need to show an ID to open a bank account in this country but you on the left think it's "racist" to require someone to show an ID to vote?
Can you write a check with Just a Signature?

Would that be like claiming the protest on 1/6 was an "insurrection"? Is that the kind of big lie you're referring to, Rye?
What??? You want to make me believe the mob on January 6, 2021 was a non violent protest? You are so full of shit I can smell it over the air waves.

What??? You want to make me believe the mob on January 6, 2021 was a non violent protest? You are so full of shit I can smell it over the air waves.
Where did I ever make the claim that 1/6 was a non violent protest? It was a protest that turned violent because the Capital Police were so ill prepared for what happened that day.

My point is why is 1/6 labeled an "insurrection" by you on the left when there were literally DOZENS of riots by angry mobs of liberals over a period of months that you called "protests"? THAT is the Big Lie from the left!

Can you write a check with Just a Signature?
What does that have to do with having a valid ID to vote? Rather pathetic attempt to dodge a question that you don't have a good answer to, Rye!

What makes it REALLY pathetic is that nobody is going to cash your check unless you SHOW THEM A VALID ID!!! Duh?

What does that have to do with having a valid ID to vote? Rather pathetic attempt to dodge a question that you don't have a good answer to, Rye!

What makes it REALLY pathetic is that nobody is going to cash your check unless you SHOW THEM A VALID ID!!! Duh?
LOL, it depends. If the Captain of the Poll is suspicious he can require an ID, and if there is no idea he can allow the voter to vote and the vote will not be counted until the signature at the Poll and the signature is compared and is the same or not.

However, when I first registered to vote, my signature was totally different to now, as to the number of signatures I signed on Warrants of Arrest and memo's to the bench.

As to dead people voting, that too is ridiculous. It is up to he counties for the Clerk's office to share death certificates to the county register of voters to remove their name.

LOL, it depends. If the Captain of the Poll is suspicious he can require an ID, and if there is no idea he can allow the voter to vote and the vote will not be counted until the signature at the Poll and the signature is compared and is the same or not.

However, when I first registered to vote, my signature was totally different to now, as to the number of signatures I signed on Warrants of Arrest and memo's to the bench.

As to dead people voting, that too is ridiculous. It is up to he counties for the Clerk's office to share death certificates to the county register of voters to remove their name.
Why are we relying on ANYONE'S suspicions? If you want to vote...get a valid ID. To be quite blunt and totally politically incorrect (like I really care!) as far as I'm concerned if you're not intelligent enough to GET a valid ID...then you're not intelligent enough to cast a vote!

Forum List

Back