Top Senate Democrats Received Major Donations from Lobbyist for Controversial Russian Pipeline

Second thread where I've seen you attacking the messenger, instead of discussing the topic.
Will, why not consider the FACT that these posts are a product of tabloids? If you choose to complain about my posts, explain what is the difference when the BIG LIE ["Fake News"] of the MSM is allowed?

My response of what the tabloids post, all of which are usually OP-ED's, are without out any probative evidence created the epidemic of BIG LIES.

Love it... Another Dim wit that is pushing what they are doing onto others. This is called projection and its very obvious.. Its you're own credibility that is in question.
"Love it... Another Dim wit that is pushing what they are doing onto others. This is called projection and its very obvious.. Its you're own credibility that is in question."

I suggest you stop echoing others and learn about Defense Mechanisms:

Last edited:
Will, why not consider the FACT that these posts are a product of tabloids? If you choose to complain about my posts, explain what is the difference when the BIG LIE ["Fake News"] of the MSM is allowed?

My response of what the tabloids post, all of which are usually OP-ED's, are without out any probative evidence created the epidemic of BIG LIES.

why don't you discuss the topic, instead of attacking the messenger?

Your response was off topic, and trolling.

Russia is an economic disaster. Their only source of hard currency is oil, coal, and natural gas. Facilitating massive deliveries of Russian natural gas to Western Europe is stunningly stupid. "We" should be doing everything we can to prevent the completion of this pipeline.

We should be negotiating deals right now to sell American LNG to Western Europe. We have it in abundance. Why we are not doing so yet is a puzzle to me. It would strike an immediate, serious blow to Putin.
Maybe we are doing just that, but it is not yet public info.

I got a better idea why don’t you go over to DU among your own kind
DU? What is "DU"?

BTW, my kind aren't extreme, dishonest, racist, misogynist, xenophobia or freaked out by mail-in-voters. My kind supports democracy in America and opposed to voter suppressions.

DU? What is "DU"?

BTW, my kind aren't extreme, dishonest, racist, misogynist, xenophobia or freaked out by mail-in-voters. My kind supports democracy in America and opposed to voter suppressions.
At a time when Americans are overwhelmingly concerned about the validity of elections...how can you claim to support democracy when you support legislation that will make our elections less secure?

Requiring a valid ID to vote isn't voter suppression. It's simple common sense. Ending practices like mailing out ballots to people who haven't requested them or ballot "harvesting" doesn't undermine democracy! It makes everyone's vote meaningful because it makes everyone's vote secure.

If you REALLY want to protect democracy...then bring back elections where people respect the results because they know we've done everything we can to make them secure! Failure to do so will simply bring more protests and more division.

At a time when Americans are overwhelmingly concerned about the validity of elections...how can you claim to support democracy when you support legislation that will make our elections less secure?

Requiring a valid ID to vote isn't voter suppression. It's simple common sense. Ending practices like mailing out ballots to people who haven't requested them or ballot "harvesting" doesn't undermine democracy! It makes everyone's vote meaningful because it makes everyone's vote secure.

If you REALLY want to protect democracy...then bring back elections where people respect the results because they know we've done everything we can to make them secure! Failure to do so will simply bring more protests and more division.
For decades and longer the signature is all that was necessary for registered voters to vote. You can't be serious to make this claim that the legislation in Red States make elections secure. Dumb Donald Trump continued to make the claim that the 2016 election was rigged against him, until he won.

Your second paragraph is as ludicrous as your first; what you and people who don't respect the outcome of the 2020 election is a product of the BIG LIE. trump and his sycophants' echo this BIG LIE over and over ad nausea everyday on social media and in Internet tabloids

Consider (of course you won't) that trump lost the 2020 election and yet on the same ballot a voter for Biden or other lesser party nominees didn't vote for trump and voted for their Republican Senator or Member of the H. of Rep.

The BIG LIE:

"The big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic."

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

For decades and longer the signature is all that was necessary for registered voters to vote. You can't be serious to make this claim that the legislation in Red States make elections secure. Dumb Donald Trump continued to make the claim that the 2016 election was rigged against him, until he won.

Your second paragraph is as ludicrous as your first; what you and people who don't respect the outcome of the 2020 election is a product of the BIG LIE. trump and his sycophants' echo this BIG LIE over and over ad nausea everyday on social media and in Internet tabloids

Consider (of course you won't) that trump lost the 2020 election and yet on the same ballot a voter for Biden or other lesser party nominees didn't vote for trump and voted for their Republican Senator or Member of the H. of Rep.
Do you honestly believe that a "signature" alone is sufficient to vote, Rye? Can you get on a plane or a train these days with just your John Hancock? Can you get into the next Democratic National Convention by just signing your name? Why is it you need to show an ID to open a bank account in this country but you on the left think it's "racist" to require someone to show an ID to vote?

The BIG LIE:

"The big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic."

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Would that be like claiming the protest on 1/6 was an "insurrection"? Is that the kind of big lie you're referring to, Rye?

Forum List

Back