Top Senate Democrats Received Major Donations from Lobbyist for Controversial Russian Pipeline

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Republicans want to block the Nord Stream 2 project because Republicans get a lot of money from oil companies.

The democrats tie to making money off of governments affects virtually every aspect of our lives now.
Seems as if you've found another far right wing tabloid. Maybe when you find one which is biased (at least) you need to find other sources to make this thread credible.

Democrats selling out America and her interests is nothing new... It's been going on for decades...
Another known faux conservative trump supporter posts an opinion based solely on their biases. Your opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. Thus, you are not credible, as I've come to consider that dishonesty is one of your character flaws.

Republicans want to block the Nord Stream 2 project because Republicans get a lot of money from oil companies.

And you want to support Democrats who want to help finance Russia's military efforts?
Huh ... Now isn't that interesting.

Another known faux conservative trump supporter posts an opinion based solely on their biases. Your opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. Thus, you are not credible, as I've come to consider that dishonesty is one of your character flaws.
Love it... Another Dim wit that is pushing what they are doing onto others. This is called projection and its very obvious.. Its you're own credibility that is in question.

Seems as if you've found another far right wing tabloid. Maybe when you find one which is biased (at least) you need to find other sources to make this thread credible.
Second thread where I've seen you attacking the messenger, instead of discussing the topic.

The democrats tie to making money off of governments affects virtually every aspect of our lives now.
Quid Pro Joe does not life a finger unless Quid Pro Joe gets paid.
And yes, his bag man is still Hunter Crack Attack Biden

Second thread where I've seen you attacking the messenger, instead of discussing the topic.
Its the only avenue he has. The policies he is puppeteering are failing miserably and he has nothing to counter the facts with. I can always tell when I am over the target, the personal attacks mean I am dead on to what it is they are trying to hide. :)

The "Western Journal"? Seriously? No Tump supporters in Congress getting donations? Trust me--
Nobody wants that pipeline. I think that Germany went for it because they wanted separation from the U.S and especially tump due to his dissing of our allies. We will see what happens if Russia invades Ukraine. Hopefully, Germany will tell Russia to shove that pipe up their ass.

Russia is an economic disaster. Their only source of hard currency is oil, coal, and natural gas. Facilitating massive deliveries of Russian natural gas to Western Europe is stunningly stupid. "We" should be doing everything we can to prevent the completion of this pipeline.

We should be negotiating deals right now to sell American LNG to Western Europe. We have it in abundance. Why we are not doing so yet is a puzzle to me. It would strike an immediate, serious blow to Putin.

Forum List

Back