Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots, "Not Coincidental"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Nuremberg 2.0

"The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes is reason enough to stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.

And further, the average age of death from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom is 82, which is higher than the age for all other causes, 81.

But there is another reason enough to halt the shots, wrote Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of Oncology at St. George’s University of London, in a letter to the British Medical Journal.

“As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel,” he wrote to the BMJ’s editor in chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi.

“Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters,” he wrote. “They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.”

Dalgleish said he has enough experience in the field “to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.”

He said his observations fit the pattern observed around the world of innate immune suppression for several weeks after mRNA vaccination.

“All these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control – and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.”

Dalgleish concluded: “This must be aired and debated immediately.”

Researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital cited increases worldwide in cancer of the breast, colon, esophagus, kidney, liver, and pancreas."

Autopsies Show Direct Causal Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

Nuremberg 2.0

"The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes is reason enough to stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.

And further, the average age of death from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom is 82, which is higher than the age for all other causes, 81.

But there is another reason enough to halt the shots, wrote Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of Oncology at St. George’s University of London, in a letter to the British Medical Journal.

“As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel,” he wrote to the BMJ’s editor in chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi.

“Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters,” he wrote. “They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.”

Dalgleish said he has enough experience in the field “to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.”

He said his observations fit the pattern observed around the world of innate immune suppression for several weeks after mRNA vaccination.

“All these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control – and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.”

Researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital cited increases worldwide in cancer of the breast, colon, esophagus, kidney, liver, and pancreas."

Indeed, and the pieces of this are beginning to come together. The vaccines--most particularly, the boosters, rewrite your immune system to attack what is not dangerous and to leave alone what is DEFINITELY dangerous. Like tumors.

Plenty of links and etc in my thread in Current Events on boosters and IgG4.

Last edited:
Americakn cancer rates have been way to high yet we will not hold industry liable. I'm ashamed that this great nation has allowed industry to hurt it's people.

Americakn cancer rates have been way to high yet we will not hold industry liable. I'm ashamed that this great nation has allowed industry to hurt it's people.
~~~~~~
According to betters at CDC and DIH nothing of the sort is happening.

Last edited:
Is your doc into debunked conspiracy theories? Probably not. Just some backwater hick, I bet.
~~~~~~
Unlike doctors at the CDC or DIH that have forsaken their Hippocratic oath for politics.

Should people who are vaccinated be denied Healthcare?
They knew the risks to their health by taking an untested experimental mRNA therapy, so why should we have to share the cost of treating all the illnesses we are now finding were caused by Mandated Biden Jabs?

Nuremberg 2.0

Thinkcivics.com???? Anything to frighten people, regardless of how specious or unproven.

Thinkcivics.com???? Anything to frighten people, regardless of how specious or unproven.
COVID is going to get you if you don't wear your Swastika Face Diaper!
We are all in this together, right, except you!
You should be denied health care cuz you didn't take The Jab!
If you protest The Lockdowns, we will turn off access to your bank accounts, right?
If you disagree with The Government, why we will deplatform you, censor you and ban you, right?

Nuremberg 2.0

I call BULLSHIT:

Forum List

Back