Top Dominatrix of the USMB

I have no clue who is the Top Dominatrix of the USMB, but I just put my leather thong on and will sit on the corner of 'general discussion' and Main, and see who picks me up, no guys, legs with eggs, you sick bastads! :lol:

I have no clue who is the Top Dominatrix of the USMB, but I just put my leather thong on and will sit on the corner of 'general discussion' and Main, and see who picks me up, no guys, legs with eggs, you sick bastads! :lol:

squirrel_dominatrix.jpg

Legs with eggs?

Um, girls don't have testes...

...you want a hermaphrodite?!?!?!

Legs with eggs?

HAHAHA GR8 comeback,
but I asked the He/She and the He/She replied "NO!, I want to stay with eagleseven again tonight"! :lol:

Legs with eggs?

HAHAHA GR8 comeback,
but I asked the He/She and the He/She replied "NO!, I want to stay with eagleseven again tonight"! :lol:
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back