Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

Even one illegal vote is a problem.

But thanks for proving my point.

Even one event of any crime is too much. Yet all types of crime are inevitable.

Meanwhile, the Heritage Foundation has recorded 1357 provable instances of voter fraud spanning 40 years and some 1.5 billion votes cast.

That's an incident rate of of just 0.0000009.

Infinitesimal.

No, they aren't citizens while they're here. How absurd. That's the dumbest thing you've said.

Moron, pay attention. I didn't say they are citizens while they are here.

face-palm-gif.278959

He forgets to say that every programmer in the US in 2022 is a senior engineer for a fortune 100 company.
To me, either you know what you're doing or you're fired.

Why would I say that when that's not true?

They're not invested if they're not citizens, you stupid goat fucker.

Of course they are, moron. In many cases, their kids are enrolled in our schools. Many of them will stay and become citizens. You're truly fucked in the head.

Why would I say that when that's not true?
It is true.
When I worked with entry level programmers, I molded them within 6 months or recommended they be dismissed.
Good software development should not take a year or more to achieve.
After that, it's simply adapting to the next programming language (BORING!) when it becomes popular.

DBA...the same, though Database Design and management should hardly ever change.
I expect everyone on the team to be a "DBA" because it takes good practice and shouldn't be a fulltime job for anyone.

Go ahead, I fully expect your ridicule.

It is true.
When I worked with entry level programmers, I molded them within 6 months or recommended they be dismissed.
Good software development should not take a year or more to achieve.
After that, it's simply adapting to the next programming language (BORING!) when it becomes popular.

DBA...the same, though Database Design and management should hardly ever change.
I expect everyone on the team to be a "DBA" because it takes good practice and shouldn't be a fulltime job for anyone.

Go ahead, I fully expect your ridicule.

Of course I ridicule you. Your posts are nonsensical. No, moron, not all SW engineers are senior engineers or work for fortune 100 companies.

You loco. :cuckoo:

When they become citizens, they can vote. Simple enough for a grade schooler, you ignorant smegma.

LOL

Poor baby, the Constitution doesn't declare that and neither do some cities in the U.S.. Sucks to be you.

:itsok:

Of course I ridicule you. Your posts are nonsensical. No, moron, not all SW engineers are senior engineers or work for fortune 100 companies.

You loco. :cuckoo:
90% of the kids I know do and they know as much as any "senior" software engineer.
The rest work for start-ups.
Of course all of them have hard science degrees as their parents would not allow them to attain the silly Computer Science Degree.

Age does not make a "senior" anything unless it's simply an upgrade title as the years go by.

LOL

Poor baby, the Constitution doesn't declare that and neither do some cities in the U.S.. Sucks to be you.

:itsok:
The Constitution also doesn't say noncitizens fetus to vote. That privilege is up to the states to decide. Damn you're stupid, smegma.

90% of the kids I know do and they know as much as any "senior" software engineer.
The rest work for start-ups.
Of course all of them have hard science degrees as their parents would not allow them to attain the silly Computer Science Degree.

Age does not make a "senior" anything unless it's simply an upgrade title as the years go by.

Moron, startups are not fortune 100 companies. You just called yourself a liar.

The Constitution also doesn't say noncitizens fetus to vote. That privilege is up to the states to decide. Damn you're stupid, smegma.

Retard, there actually is an age requirement banning that. Once again, you demonstrate sheer ignorance about the Constitution.

As far as allowing legal non-citizens to vote in municipal electionary, that's allowed in some states, no matter how much that irks you.

Retard, there actually is an age requirement banning that. Once again, you demonstrate sheer ignorance about the Constitution.

As far as allowing legal non-citizens to vote in municipal electionary, that's allowed in some states, no matter how much that irks you.
We weren't talking about age requirements. I'm the one who told you states decide who is allowed to vote. You smegma dolt.

It's true we're not backwards-thinking, knuckle-dragging, low-brow, Neanderthals like our Republican counterparts.

The average Republican's success supports average Democrat’s failures. What percentage of the ~50% of people in this country that pay no taxes do you think vote for Democrats? Demographics show the less you make the more likely you are to vote for Democrats.

Forum List

Back