Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

You would have been right had you stopped at, I don't think.
I don't think you have a job; if you do, you should be fired since your posts can be traced back to who you are and you are an embarrassment to your employer.

Why do Democrats oppose any effort to secure elections against the possibility of people voting illegally?

I already know the answer. I'm curious if you know.

You're question is based on the false premise that Democrats oppose efforts to prevent people from voting illegally. Fraud does occur but on such an infinitesimal level, there is no need for such legislation as the right champions.

Why are you putting words in my mouth?
Americans are good, so are Israelis, Europeans and Chinese.
Hindus suck.

It's your claim. You actually claimed their country wouldn't let 99% of them work here if there were any good. Well certainly, such idiotic illogic would apply to other countries as well. Like ours. That implies Americans do shit work since our country let's us work in just about any country. Why do you hate America like that?

It's your claim. You actually claimed their country wouldn't let 99% of them work here if there were any good. Well certainly, such idiotic illogic would apply to other countries as well. Like ours. That implies Americans do shit work since our country let's us work in just about any country. Why do you hate America like that?
Hindus suck and India keeps whatever few good programmers they have.
I will let you do the search for the fact that the Indian government outsources it's military programming to Israel.
Yep...Hindus suck and they are very compliant.
I bet you enjoy yelling at them.

This is nothing new (why the breaking I don't know) and if memory serves the citizens of those dem states allowed it by voting for it.....Just use it as a cautionary tale and don't let it happen in your state.
You seem to take this very lightly.
Democrats are traitors

One city at a time, one state at a time, Democrats are undermining every aspect of this country

I have plenty of pride in America. I served in uniform for 20 years.

And my county doesn't have any illegals voting.
Clueless dreamer, you are. Several cities have already authorized ILLEGALS to vote in local elections and the dirtbag left will only look to expand the ridiculous policy until illegals can vote in national elections too. You know that is true and it is what you want.

Clueless dreamer, you are. Several cities have already authorized ILLEGALS to vote in local elections and the dirtbag left will only look to expand the ridiculous policy until illegals can vote in national elections too. You know that is true and it is what you want.
I don't want illegals to vote anywhere but their home countries, you moron.

Forum List

Back