Top 10 Reasons “Climate Change” Is a Complete HOAX and Ponzi Scheme Run by the Globalists and DC Democrats

The zany world of the politically inclined enviro power brokers never ceases to amaze me!

1673744930146-png.751023

It shows the empirical evidence for the global cooling that has been occurring for the past 50 million years.
The article wasn't talking about 50 million years. It was talking about a few decades. Can you read decades on your plots? No.

The article wasn't talking about 50 million years. It was talking about a few decades. Can you read decades on your plots? No.
The basis for the belief that the earth is cooling is rooted in 50 million years of empirical evidence which shows the earth is cooling.

The basis for the belief that the earth is cooling is rooted in 50 million years of empirical evidence which shows the earth is cooling.
At what rate over the long term? Let's look at your graphs
1673744930146-png.751023

This is a lousy transcription of the plot in Zachos et al 2001. Let's get a better one.

369_1383_f1_v2.jpeg

This is from Westerhold et al 2020: "An Astronomically Dated Record of Earth’s Climate and its Predictability Over the Last 66 Million Years" at https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aba6853.

It shows a 18C cooling since the Early Eocene Climate Optimum. That would be a rate of 0.000036C/century. The current warming rate, 18C/century, is 500,000 times as rapid.

So, you've lost me. What do you think that long term cooling rate has to do with AGW?

Last edited:
At what rate over the long term? Let's look at your graphs
1673744930146-png.751023

This is a lousy transcription of the plot in Zachos et al 2001. Let's get a better one.

369_1383_f1_v2.jpeg

This is from Westerhold et al 2020: "An Astronomically Dated Record of Earth’s Climate and its Predictability Over the Last 66 Million Years" at https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aba6853.

It shows a 18C cooling since the Early Eocene Climate Optimum. That would be a rate of 0.000036C/century. The current warming rate, 18C/century, is 500,000 times as rapid.

So, you've lost me. What do you think that long term cooling rate has to do with AGW?
50 million years of cooling trend is undeniable. Deal with it.

Here we go:
According to a new study, the environmental benefits of electric cars may never be felt, since their production creates 70 percent more emissions than their gasoline equivalent.

Here we go:
According to a new study, the environmental benefits of electric cars may never be felt, since their production creates 70 percent more emissions than their gasoline equivalent.
A link to the study would have been handy.

why can't you respond to my question I've asked you now for the third time this thread? why is there ice still at the poles?
Because the question is still as stupid as stupid can be and I have no desire to reward your incessant trolling.

But in order to illustrate to everyone here how stupid your question actually is. Here are the current average temperatures of the two poles from a website NASA maintains for small children.

Time of yearAverage (mean) temperature
North PoleSouth Pole
Summer32° F (0° C)−18° F (−28.2° C)
Winter−40° F (−40° C)−76° F (−60° C)

Global warming has raised the temperature of the planet about 1.1C. According to this table, how far might temperatures have to climb before both poles melted?

Since I know you're not going to answer the question, I will. To get no ice at the height of summer at both poles, global temperatures would have to climb 40 Centigrade degrees.

Now do you see how stupid your question was? It doesn't matter because you don't care because you were just trolling and my posting something is all you ever wanted.

Last edited:
Because the question is still as stupid as stupid can be and I have no desire to reward your incessant trolling.

But in order to illustrate to everyone here how stupid your question actually is. Here are the current average temperatures of the two poles from a website NASA maintains for small children.

Time of yearAverage (mean) temperature
North PoleSouth Pole
Summer32° F (0° C)−18° F (−28.2° C)
Winter−40° F (−40° C)−76° F (−60° C)

Global warming has raised the temperature of the planet about 1.1C. According to this table, how far might temperatures have to climb before both poles melted?

Since I know you're not going to answer the question, I will. To get no ice at the height of summer at both poles, global temperatures would have to climb 40 Centigrade degrees.

Now do you see how stupid your question was? It doesn't matter because you don't care because you were just trolling and my posting something is all you ever wanted.
Now you know how stupid your entire argument about temperature is. As long as there is ice, the climate will remain the same around the globe, with minor tweaks during certain decades, but climate change, nope.

Now you know how stupid your entire argument about temperature is. As long as there is ice, the climate will remain the same around the globe, with minor tweaks during certain decades, but climate change, nope.
The climate has not remained the same and the temperature has only changed 1.1C. The Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets are disappearing. Antarctica and Greenland are losing billions of tons of land-based ice every year. The ocean is rising. We are setting new high temperature records on a daily basis. You are a fucking idiot. And a troll.

Last edited:
The climate has not remained the same and the temperature has only changed 1.1C. The Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets are disappearing. Antarctica and Greenland and losing billions of tons of land-based ice every year. The ocean is rising. We are setting new high temperature records on a daily basis. You are a fucking idiot. And a troll.
dude, my temperatures change by 10 degrees weekly, daily, nightly and you still have never provided the problem with an increase of 1.1C? Just last week we went from 91 one day to the next day 73. And nothing fking happened?

dude, my temperatures change by 10 degrees weekly, daily, nightly and you still have never provided the problem with an increase of 1.1C? Just last week we went from 91 one day to the next day 73. And nothing fking happened?
You are a fucking idiot and a troll.

You are a fucking idiot and a troll.
Well if 1.1C won't melt the poles, and we'd need 40C to melt them, I will continue to ask you what the issue is with 1.1C. I'm attempting to get educated on the problem we face, and it seems no one can articulate that problem statement.

Forum List

Back