Too many young blacks are time bombs 💣

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The Soviet media continues to exacerbate the false narrative that some blacks are only failing because the USA is a racist nation

This plus zero bail policies have made most cities as violent as Central America . This is omnipresent in dozens of big cities

Young black males are a natural disaster about 5 percent of the time

And as they keep killing each other, the left's voting base continues to decline. I find the carnage among the pro-left, in the leftist controlled cities to be acceptable.

LOL.....Some of you people don't even have a clue.

During intake (prison) we would have the convicts strip down and we would take pics of their tats and scars (tats for gang affiliation, scars for ID) and I would wager a good 60% of young black men, just into their 20s, had scared-over bullet holes and the related surgery scars.....Nearly all the 30+ black convicts had some.

I asked them on occasion how they got the scars and the response always boiled down to the cost of selling drugs and other street "activities". In fact most seemed pretty proud of their "battle scars". I got so I quit asking.

Let me clue you in on something, after some man-made or natural cataclysm they will be the survivors of our society and when some Lord Humongus is able to herd them and get them trained-up those will be the blue-burb's overlords once they move out of the inner cities.

During intake (prison) we would have the convicts strip down and we would take pics of their tats and scars (tats for gang affiliation, scars for ID) and I would wager a good 60% of young black men, just into their 20s, had scared-over bullet holes and the related surgery scars.....Nearly all the 30+ black convicts had some.

I asked them on occasion how they got the scars and the response always boiled down to the cost of selling drugs and other street "activities". In fact most seemed pretty proud of their "battle scars". I got so I quit asking.

Let me clue you in on something, after some man-made or natural cataclysm they will be the survivors of our society and when some Lord Humongus is able to herd them and get them trained-up those will be the blue-burb's overlords once they move out of the inner cities.
The Best-Laid Plans of Micey Men

Using Afram thugs as KGB is the Democrats' plan, but consider how disorganized, self-centered, and totally ineffective they will be in enforcing Statist tyranny. They would be more interested in looting than shooting. It would be the Whites' fault for not fighting back and easily wiping them out.

This is the pattern if we do rise up angry against the savage State Police:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Blacks: 15,000 Zulu spearchuckers

Whites: 500 brave and defiant Boers, armed with weapons only Whites could have invented

Black dead: 3,000
White dead: Zero

The Best-Laid Plans of Micey Men

Using Afram thugs as KGB is the Democrats' plan, but consider how disorganized, self-centered, and totally ineffective they will be in enforcing Statist tyranny. They would be more interested in looting than shooting. It would be the Whites' fault for not fighting back and easily wiping them out.

This is the pattern if we do rise up angry against the savage State Police:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Whites: 500 brave and defiant Boers, armed with weapons only Whites could have invented

Black dead: 3,000
White dead: Zero

Oh they would not make past the first hinterland town were they so bold as to try it. Urban and blue-burb dwellers....Who cares about those ass-holes, they can reap it for all I care.

Man, this is why our schooling is the laughing stock of the world. There isn't a single cohorent thought in the lead post to this thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see this thread has no one of compassion on it. I find it sad that one human being can not care about another one or even try.

I see this thread has no one of compassion on it. I find it sad that one human being can not care about another one or even try.

Do some real charity work sometime in the Hoods; it is plainly visible who and what their problems are, and it ain't 'white people'.

Do some real charity work sometime in the Hoods; it is plainly visible who and what their problems are, and it ain't 'white people'.
Actually, I have lived for many years in what you call the hoods. not just visited them to do charity work. What do you see as these plainly visible problems? Do you personally know any young black men?

• Thanks
Many whites are mentally Ill and insane but not violent
I find this sentence interesting. Haven't there been many white serial killers? Haven't the school shootings and recent mass shootings at churches, entertainment venues and synagogues been done by white men? Can we honestly say that whites are any less violent than any other group?

• Thanks
Actually, I have lived for many years in what you call the hoods. not just visited them to do charity work. What do you see as these plainly visible problems? Do you personally know any young black men?

Rubbish. If you did then you know what the real problem is. Nobody needs to tell you, unless you intend to lie about it like the other apologists do here.

And as they keep killing each other, the left's voting base continues to decline. I find the carnage among the pro-left, in the leftist controlled cities to be acceptable.
“Nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot.” Dirty Harry, from "Magnum Force".

Except that one of the little expressed fears whites have is what they will have to do to the blacks if your scenario ever occurs.

Forum List

Back