Too many young blacks are time bombs 💣

No. Both communities are equally hurt. But again, you're looking for some way to claim white supremacy. White crime hurts the black community more because white crime controls the drug and weapons trades. Then you have the white financial and real estate crimes that fuck up black communities. Then we have crooked white cops who end up killing blacks. Last, you get the white corrupt politician whose policies fuck up black communities. When you read shit like American Rennaissance you don't get reality.
Do you remember the film, "The Learning Tree". My learning tree is the city where I live. We have a black crime problem here. That's reality.

What do you think we should do about all of this?

Because there are far more of us. thirteen percent versus sixty plus percent of the population. But we don't commit sixty percent of the crime.
No, that is not it.

ALL RISE!

Tonight lesson:

The Racists Misuse of Percentages

Let’s look at the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data for tonights lesson. In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281.31. That's 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072, people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks that are committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that crime is not committed by 13 percent of the overall American population, much less blacks. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population commits 51 percent of the crime and they are not black. Percentages represent numbers and they have been misused by not associating them with the numbers percentages represent to create a dangerous narrative that has ended up in needless deaths.

The 13 percent excuse is a lazy analysis.

And it's a lie used by race baiters.

Do you remember the film, "The Learning Tree". My learning tree is the city where I live. We have a black crime problem here. That's reality.

What do you think we should do about all of this?
I live in America and we have a much larger white crime problem. Again, you are a white supremacist. You gave yourself away with that link to American renaissance. Do something about white crime.

I live in America and we have a much larger white crime problem. Again, you are a white supremacist. You gave yourself away with that link to American renaissance. Do something about white crime.
I believe white people are more blessed than others, and are a greater blessing to others, not "supreme".

That's white supremacy.
The American People … find ourselves in the peaceful possession, of the fairest portion of the earth, as regards extent of territory, fertility of soil, and salubrity of climate. We find ourselves under the government of a system of political institutions, conducing more essentially to the ends of civil and religious liberty, than any of which the history of former times tells us. We, when mounting the stage of existence, found ourselves the legal inheritors of these fundamental blessings. We toiled not in the acquirement or establishment of them. They are a legacy bequeathed us, by a once hardy, brave, and patriotic, but now lamented and departed race of ancestors. Their’s was the task to possess … this goodly land; and to uprear upon its hills and its valleys, a political edifice of liberty and equal rights; ’tis ours only, to transmit these … to the latest generation that fate shall permit the world to know. This task of gratitude to our fathers, justice to ourselves, duty to posterity, and love for our species in general, all imperatively require us faithfully to perform.”

Abraham Lincoln

The American People … find ourselves in the peaceful possession, of the fairest portion of the earth, as regards extent of territory, fertility of soil, and salubrity of climate. We find ourselves under the government of a system of political institutions, conducing more essentially to the ends of civil and religious liberty, than any of which the history of former times tells us. We, when mounting the stage of existence, found ourselves the legal inheritors of these fundamental blessings. We toiled not in the acquirement or establishment of them. They are a legacy bequeathed us, by a once hardy, brave, and patriotic, but now lamented and departed race of ancestors. Their’s was the task to possess … this goodly land; and to uprear upon its hills and its valleys, a political edifice of liberty and equal rights; ’tis ours only, to transmit these … to the latest generation that fate shall permit the world to know. This task of gratitude to our fathers, justice to ourselves, duty to posterity, and love for our species in general, all imperatively require us faithfully to perform.”

Abraham Lincoln
1643214125448.png

That was the viewpoint of just about everyone back then. Even ardent abolitionist fanatics viewed blacks as being far inferior to whites. I doubt that you could find a single powerful person in the entire western world that viewed any minority individual equal to any white. Things have changed since then. Most people judge individuals when it comes to equality, not social or racial classes.

That was the viewpoint of just about everyone back then. Even ardent abolitionist fanatics viewed blacks as being far inferior to whites. I doubt that you could find a single powerful person in the entire western world that viewed any minority individual equal to any white. Things have changed since then. Most people judge individuals when it comes to equality, not social or racial classes.
No excuse for the times is acceptable. And stop lying about not judging by racial classes. You guys do it all the time. That's why this thread it titled:

Too many young blacks are time bombs

Forum List

Back