Too many young blacks are time bombs 💣

Young black males are a natural disaster about 5 percent of the time
Whoa!

Hot potato!

Based on my personal experiences (I am 84), ALL ethnicities have their predators, but for some reason it is a fact that ethnicity X does have a disproportionate number of violent teenagers, twenty somethings, and thirtysomethings.

There is nothing that one can do but to exercise caution, but that is often impossible.

Here in Los Angeles, people are still reeling from two recent horrific murders: a nurse was waiting for a bus and murdered; a young lady was working alone in a store when someone entered and casually murdered her.

The woke Los Angeles Times (I hear, for I stopped reading that rag in 2019) was so embarrassed by the ethnicity of the perp that it did not print his picture. (San Francisco authorities, hear tell, refuse to release mug shots of suspects. Doesn't want to "stereotype" people.)

Last edited:
If you peruse the websites presenting welfare information you will find it loaded with liberal bs. One site declares that Social Security is 'welfare' and decries the fact that whites receive much more than blacks.

Whites may receive more total welfare dollars than blacks, but blacks receive more welfare dollars per capita/family than whites. Also it must be noted that whites provide the lion's share of tax revenues used for welfare benefits.

Don't think I begrudge welfare for black families, or anyone else. I don't.
Helping people is money well spent.
Fuck per capita. Every time you white racists are shown that you do the most of what you criticize everybody else for doing you want to divide shit up by 100,000. The fact is that starting with the headright system, whites have been given all kinds of government economic development assistance.

With non stop Soviet media telling young blacks that it’s not your fault -has only violently caused the problem to explode
The soviet media doesn't tell us shit. Seek help for your psychosis.

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) =
0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000.
Correct because people with an education understand statistical analysis and it's importance. People like you either lack the IQ or understand it perfectly well, but lie because acknowledging it destroys your narrative of oppression and hardship.

Society creates a small percentage of young white men who are sociopath's who are pissed off at the world and lash out in some grandiose fashion AKA mass murderer.

Young black man are aggressive (maybe society made them that way) and their manhood is easily insulted, thereby they feel the need to defend their manhood with violence at the any perceived slight.

I've was in a factory supervisory role for over 20 years, a percentage of young black men are ready to fight over anything. I'm not an expert as to why but I've had dozens of incidents that were total bullshit and a complete overreaction by a young black man over a perceived or actual verbal insult. These men get fired for violence and no racist comment are tolerated because that is an automatic firing also.
Wrong.

Correct because people with an education understand statistical analysis and it's importance. People like you either lack the IQ or understand it perfectly well, but lie because acknowledging it destroys your narrative.
No you lack the IQ. My assessment is correct. The only people here lying-in order to maintain a narrative are idiots like you. Whites commit the most crime and have always done so. That's a fact that your punk ass cannot handle.

No you lack the IQ. My assessment is correct. The only people here lyingin order to maintain a narrative are idiots like you. Whites commit the most crime and have always done so. That's a fact that your punk ass cannot handle.

Translation - "Pretending to be a victim is so much easier and profitable than actually working to solve the problem"

Fuck per capita. Every time you white racists are shown that you do the most of what you criticize everybody else for doing you want to divide shit up by 100,000. The fact is that starting with the headright system, whites have been given all kinds of government economic development assistance.
Economic development assistance isn't welfare, it's investment for economic growth. Welfare isn't intended to advance anyone, just to keep their heads above water.

Translation - "Pretending to be a victim is so much easier and profitable than actually working to solve the problem"
Yes, you pretend to be a victim. And that's why you can't think for yourself and repeat silly comments. Because speaking truth ain't victimhood and when you are black, you know that vuctimhood is only a word made up by white boys who can't face truth.

I find this sentence interesting. Haven't there been many white serial killers? Haven't the school shootings and recent mass shootings at churches, entertainment venues and synagogues been done by white men? Can we honestly say that whites are any less violent than any other group?
Regarding serial killers as it relates to % of the population no difference between blacks and whites. The media just makes the white ones more famous. Regarding school shootings those perps tend to be white (although the worse one was a Korean who killed 33 at Virginia Tech) Regarding workplace shootings those perps tend to be non white with a significant % immigrants or first generation.

No you lack the IQ. My assessment is correct. The only people here lying-in order to maintain a narrative are idiots like you. Whites commit the most crime and have always done so. That's a fact that your punk ass cannot handle.
Would you agree that black crime hurts the black community more than white crime hurts the white community? Would you also agree that black crime hurts the white community more than white crime hurts the black community? That would be an interesting conversation.

Economic development assistance isn't welfare, it's investment for economic growth. Welfare isn't intended to advance anyone, just to keep their heads above water.
Actually it is welfare. You just want to make excuses. Whites have been given all kinds of handouts others were excluded from. That's a fact. And it's a fact whites like you need to face instead of preaching to people whose money helped you get some of what you have.

Would you agree that black crime hurts the black community more than white crime hurts the white community? Would you also agree that black crime hurts the white community more than white crime hurts the black community? That would be an interesting conversation.
No. Both communities are equally hurt. But again, you're looking for some way to claim white supremacy. White crime hurts the black community more because white crime controls the drug and weapons trades. Then you have the white financial and real estate crimes that fuck up black communities. Then we have crooked white cops who end up killing blacks. Last, you get the white corrupt politician whose policies fuck up black communities. When you read shit like American Rennaissance you don't get reality.

Last edited:
Whoa!

Hot potato!

Based on my personal experiences (I am 84), ALL ethnicities have their predators, but for some reason it is a fact that ethnicity X does have a disproportionate number of violent teenagers, twenty somethings, and thirtysomethings.

There is nothing that one can do but to exercise caution, but that is often impossible.

Here in Los Angeles, people are still reeling from two recent horrific murders: a nurse was waiting for a bus and murdered; a young lady was working alone in a store when someone entered and casually murdered her.

The woke Los Angeles Times (I hear, for I stopped reading that rag in 2019) was so embarrassed by the ethnicity of the perp that it did not print his picture. (San Francisco authorities, hear tell, refuse to release mug shots of suspects. Doesn't want to "stereotype" people.)
Your racism precedes you. Whites have committed the most acts of violence in this country during your lifetime.

1642962484415.png

Forum List

Back