Too many young blacks are time bombs 💣

I find this sentence interesting. Haven't there been many white serial killers? Haven't the school shootings and recent mass shootings at churches, entertainment venues and synagogues been done by white men? Can we honestly say that whites are any less violent than any other group?
NOWADAMINIT!
A white man kills 20 in a mass shooting.
20 are killed by 20 black men.

Same death count, but which is worse, one murderer, or 20?

I hear it everyday on network news in Detroit, just this morning a young black man set his pregnant girlfriends on fire for whatever reason she is still alive but severely burned . The network news was outraged about his low bond at $5000 with a string of priors.

Society creates a small percentage of young white men who are sociopath's who are pissed off at the world and lash out in some grandiose fashion AKA mass murderer.

Young black man are aggressive (maybe society made them that way) and their manhood is easily insulted, thereby they feel the need to defend their manhood with violence at the any perceived slight.

I've was in a factory supervisory role for over 20 years, a percentage of young black men are ready to fight over anything. I'm not an expert as to why but I've had dozens of incidents that were total bullshit and a complete overreaction by a young black man over a perceived or actual verbal insult. These men get fired for violence and no racist comment are tolerated because that is an automatic firing also.

Except that one of the little expressed fears whites have is what they will have to do to the blacks if your scenario ever occurs.
I'm not seeing where skin color would matter once law and order completely breaks down and you are defending hearth & home.

Hell, I'll take a well trained black man fighting next to me over some weak-ass leftist white soy-boy any day. ;)

This is a bunch of white racist horseshit that proves the soviets right.

ALL RISE!

This Afternoons Lesson

THE END OF PER CAPITA

I am going to use the FBI Uniform Crime Report violent crime offender data for 2020 to make my point. According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of violent crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) =
0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks that are committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that violent crime is not committed by 13 percent of the overall American population, much less blacks. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population commits 51 percent of the violent crime and they are not black. Percentages represent numbers and they have been misused by not associating them with the numbers percentages represent to create a dangerous narrative that has ended up in needless deaths.

The 13 percent excuse is a lazy analysis.

We as blacks get lectured about black-on-black crime, but in 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Blacks get all the blame for crime and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders of all crimes committed in America. 54 percent of the crimes against persons was committed by a white offender.37 Whites committed the majority of property crime (42%) and crimes against society (65%).38 Seven out of every 10 arrest for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made the two of most destructive drugs legal creating millions of addicted citizens, I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of life savings to the tune of trillions in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. People can make up all the fancy equations they want, but in the end, 1 person = 1 person. If the record shows that 3.6 million whites are violent crime offenders, that is more than 2.1 million blacks.

This is a bunch of white racist horseshit that proves the soviets right.

ALL RISE!

This Afternoons Lesson

THE END OF PER CAPITA

I am going to use the FBI Uniform Crime Report violent crime offender data for 2020 to make my point. According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of violent crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) =

Poof! As if by magic a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks that are committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that violent crime is not committed by 13 percent of the overall American population, much less blacks. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population commits 51 percent of the violent crime and they are not black. Percentages represent numbers and they have been misused by not associating them with the numbers percentages represent to create a dangerous narrative that has ended up in needless deaths.

The 13 percent excuse is a lazy analysis.

We as blacks get lectured about black-on-black crime, but in 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Blacks get all the blame for crime and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders of all crimes committed in America. 54 percent of the crimes against persons was committed by a white offender.37 Whites committed the majority of property crime (42%) and crimes against society (65%).38 Seven out of every 10 arrest for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made the two of most destructive drugs legal creating millions of addicted citizens, I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of life savings to the tune of trillions in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. People can make up all the fancy equations they want, but in the end, 1 person = 1 person. If the record shows that 3.6 million whites are violent crime offenders, that is more than 2.1 million blacks.
Numerically whites are also more law-abiding than blacks.

I'm not seeing where skin color would matter once law and order completely breaks down and you are defending hearth & home.

Hell, I'll take a well trained black man fighting next to me over some weak-ass leftist white soy-boy any day. ;)
Sure, but that isn't the scenario being addressed.

Rubbish. If you did then you know what the real problem is. Nobody needs to tell you, unless you intend to lie about it like the other apologists do here.
Rubbish? You doubt what I tell you about myself and my experiences? What reason would I have to lie about such a thing? Perhaps I see things through different eyes. Perhaps I don't have preconceived notions in my head when I look at someone or something. Perhaps what I see on TV news or read about online does not set-in-stone my views before I have had personal experiences from which to draw honest conclusions.

I was thinking today that looking at the inner cities (hoods) can be like looking at a forest from an airplane. I only get an overview and may get a distorted picture of the whole. If I got off the plane and walked in the forest I would see many different kinds of trees and plant life. If I studied them I would find that some are harmless and some are poisonous. Getting a closer look at things for myself give me a much better picture of reality than seeing things from afar or merely believing what others have told me.

And by the way, the fact that you consider what I say as rubbish lets me know that you are not willing to listen to or believe someone who does not see things the exact same way you do. I think that is sad and limits possibilities.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
NOWADAMINIT!
A white man kills 20 in a mass shooting.
20 are killed by 20 black men.

Same death count, but which is worse, one murderer, or 20?
I think context is important here. Usually a serial killer or mass shooter does his killing randomly. He uses a high powered rifle to inflict the most damage in the least amount of time and often kills innocents. Whole communities are directly effected and the lives of survivors are forever changed. Sometimes the pain extends to many places because people gathered to worship or to attend a concert from different places.

I am going to share something written by a Black man: "Do you think we like getting killed by folks who look like us? Do you think it doesn't bother us? Our bullets are often aimed at each other because we're too near the site of pain and heartbreak, frustration and depression. We often lack food and shelter, and we live in homes overrun with bodies, leaving us little room or rest. So we lash out at them, or at an acquaintance, or a partner in crime. Yes, it is true: sometimes we send them, or perhaps a stranger nearby, to their eternal reward. This is the geography of despair. It is also the pain of never having control, of always being afraid, of struggling to care for and love what we cannot protect."

He further says, "Black folk do protest, to each other, to a world that largely refuses to listen, the killing of blacks by other blacks. We cry out against what goes on in black communities across this nation. We think it is horrid. We know such communities are vexed by problems faced by all communities that are depleted of dollars and hope. These communities are emptied of good schools. They are deprived of the social and economic buffers that keep Beverly Hills from turning into Beirut. People usually murder where they nest."

Another Black man writes that there is nothing wrong with the black man, but there is something wrong with the forces that have shaped their lives. He explains that many young black men feel hopeless, lack self esteem and have given in to desperation. They have been told for so many years in so many different ways that their lives do not matter. Eventually they conclude, "If my life doesn't matter, then neither does yours." Then it becomes easier to take a life.

Since you asked me, neither one is better.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think context is important here. Usually a serial killer or mass shooter does his killing randomly. He uses a high powered rifle to inflict the most damage in the least amount of time and often kills innocents. Whole communities are directly effected and the lives of survivors are forever changed. Sometimes the pain extends to many places because people gathered to worship or to attend a concert from different places.

I am going to share something written by a Black man: "Do you think we like getting killed by folks who look like us? Do you think it doesn't bother us? Our bullets are often aimed at each other because we're too near the site of pain and heartbreak, frustration and depression. We often lack food and shelter, and we live in homes overrun with bodies, leaving us little room or rest. So we lash out at them, or at an acquaintance, or a partner in crime. Yes, it is true: sometimes we send them, or perhaps a stranger nearby, to their eternal reward. This is the geography of despair. It is also the pain of never having control, of always being afraid, of struggling to care for and love what we cannot protect."

He further says, "Black folk do protest, to each other, to a world that largely refuses to listen, the killing of blacks by other blacks. We cry out against what goes on in black communities across this nation. We think it is horrid. We know such communities are vexed by problems faced by all communities that are depleted of dollars and hope. These communities are emptied of good schools. They are deprived of the social and economic buffers that keep Beverly Hills from turning into Beirut. People usually murder where they nest."

Another Black man writes that there is nothing wrong with the black man, but there is something wrong with the forces that have shaped their lives. He explains that many young black men feel hopeless, lack self esteem and have given in to desperation. They have been told for so many years in so many different ways that their lives do not matter. Eventually they conclude, "If my life doesn't matter, then neither does yours." Then it becomes easier to take a life.

Since you asked me, neither one is better.
An interesting aspect of the "conversation" about race, that we seem unable to have.

An interesting question I have pondered: Does the black community have the resources to lift itself up, in 2022?

An interesting aspect of the "conversation" about race, that we seem unable to have.

An interesting question I have pondered: Does the black community have the resources to lift itself up, in 2022?
Whites have not lifted themselves up without massive government assistance.

With non stop Soviet media telling young blacks that it’s not your fault -has only violently caused the problem to explode

The Best-Laid Plans of Micey Men

Using Afram thugs as KGB is the Democrats' plan, but consider how disorganized, self-centered, and totally ineffective they will be in enforcing Statist tyranny. They would be more interested in looting than shooting. It would be the Whites' fault for not fighting back and easily wiping them out.

This is the pattern if we do rise up angry against the savage State Police:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Blacks: 15,000 Zulu spearchuckers

Whites: 500 brave and defiant Boers, armed with weapons only Whites could have invented

Black dead: 3,000
White dead: Zero

Blacks: 15,000 Zulu spearchuckers

The Battle of Isandlwana on 22 January 1879, Zululand South Africa. ... 1800 British infantry and cavalry with Martini-Henri rifles (Italian made) and field artillery...

... over 1300 killed by Zulus armed only with spears.

So you are comparing "white offenders" to "black violent offenders" and even they are 3x as likely. Imagine if you compared white violent offenders to black violent offenders. Then it would be something between 15 to 20x.

Just a suggestion, don't do math or shot yourself in the foot.

No it actually isn't.

Don't try arguing using white supremacist bullshit.
No it actually isn't.

Don't try arguing using white supremacist bullshit.
If you peruse the websites presenting welfare information you will find it loaded with liberal bs. One site declares that Social Security is 'welfare' and decries the fact that whites receive much more than blacks.

Whites may receive more total welfare dollars than blacks, but blacks receive more welfare dollars per capita/family than whites. Also it must be noted that whites provide the lion's share of tax revenues used for welfare benefits.

Don't think I begrudge welfare for black families, or anyone else. I don't.
Helping people is money well spent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back