‘Too Late; We’re F***ed’: Democrats Panic Over 2022 As Surveys Show Their ‘Entire Brand’ A ‘Wreck’

I'm not sure it would have passed. And I was never for it. Rather than paying people to stay home and not be in poverty ... how about letting them stay in poverty while increasing things like Obamacare subsidies, free school lunches, more food aid (I'm sure the farmers would like the customers), and what the hell, a little more for Sec 8. Manchin wasn't opposed to all that. He was opposed to guaranteeing outcomes, and so am I
Manchin is opposed to pumping Trillions of dollars into an economy that's already suffering from rampant inflation! So should anyone else who took Macro Economics in college! It's bad fiscal policy.

I'm not sure it would have passed. And I was never for it. Rather than paying people to stay home and not be in poverty ... how about letting them stay in poverty while increasing things like Obamacare subsidies, free school lunches, more food aid (I'm sure the farmers would like the customers), and what the hell, a little more for Sec 8. Manchin wasn't opposed to all that. He was opposed to guaranteeing outcomes, and so am I
How about getting them jobs and the people who have jobs raises that aren't eaten up by inflation, Ben? That's what we SHOULD be doing. That's what people need! All the rest of the "woke" crap is just a distraction.

How about getting them jobs and the people who have jobs raises that aren't eaten up by inflation, Ben? That's what we SHOULD be doing. That's what people need! All the rest of the "woke" crap is just a distraction.
Well, I would have preferred Romney. But that wasn't an option. And I think Biden would have been ok, had not the progressives convinced themselves that everyone supported free stuff for staying home.

But there's not much "stimulus" left in the economy. And inflation is going to persist until mftrs have "cheap" suppliers again. Trump shut off the supply of min wage labor ... and Biden hasn't reopened it .... and the progressives don't want it.

I'm not following what your complaining about. Who pays people to be home? And the Sec 8 reference seems kind of white privilege bullshit.

And what are these Obamacare subsidies? How do they keep people in poverty.

Well, I would have preferred Romney. But that wasn't an option. And I think Biden would have been ok, had not the progressives convinced themselves that everyone supported free stuff for staying home.

But there's not much "stimulus" left in the economy. And inflation is going to persist until mftrs have "cheap" suppliers again. Trump shut off the supply of min wage labor ... and Biden hasn't reopened it .... and the progressives don't want it.
Again, what free stuff are you referring too?

There are no "young patriots on the right". There are "young, anti-democratic thugs and terrorists" on the right, looking to install a white supremacist dictator in the White House. They're threatening and intimmidating elected officials. Radicalized by neo-nazis and other hate groups.

There are no "young patriots on the right". There are "young, anti-democratic thugs and terrorists" on the right, looking to install a white supremacist dictator in the White House. They're threatening and intimmidating elected officials. Radicalized by neo-nazis and other hate groups.
Ma'am, I if you truly believe that, I doubt your sanity. It was BLM and Antifa who burned cities and terrorized people in the Summer of 2020 - people who got bail Kamala Harris openly supported. She in fact encouraged it and said it shouldn't stop. And J6 was the most pathetic riot I ever saw. It was a BLM activist who ran down and killed a bunch of people in a 2021 Christmas parade. And it was a BLM activist who just this week tried to kill a democrat candidate. Your claim violence is on the right is ludicrous. New York City is now a place you can't even go because of democrats no bail crap. White Supremacists...hahahaha that is NUTS.

Romney
Yet another neo-Con scumbag.
No wonder you hate Trump.

Forum List

Back