Seantor Warren is worried about the 2022 election

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Senator Warren
"Democrats win when they ... work on behalf of working people. And we can't just rest on what we've already done. We need to be fighting going forward."
"I think we're going to be in real trouble if we don't get up and deliver, then I believe that Democrats are going to lose."
"We are in an uneasy economic moment, but I think ... talk of recession is way too early,"

Comment:
Once again Warren has shown how clueless she is.
The Democrat Party is a far left cult and they treat the "working people" as their tax slaves.
Their greedy corrupt kick-back overspending has caused record inflation that is destroying "working people's" retirement savings and hurting the poor.
The Democrat Cultist have been calling "working people" names like "domestic terrorists", "white supremacists", "deplorable", "homophobic", islamophobic", "uneducated", "conspiracy theorists", "insurrectionist"....... for generations.
Hollywood portrays "working people" as the worst people on the planet.
John Kerry, Hillary Clinton and Barry the Magnificent have all said that the Democrats don't need the "working people's" votes anymore.
The purpose of the corrupt pedophile Joe Biden's open borders policy is to displacing "working people" voters.
The Democrat Party's beloved violent racist hate group BLM's stated goal is to destroy "working people's" traditional families.
It is going to take a long time for the Democrats to erase their hate.

Last edited:
Senator Warren
"Democrats win when they ... work on behalf of working people. And we can't just rest on what we've already done. We need to be fighting going forward."
"I think we're going to be in real trouble if we don't get up and deliver, then I believe that Democrats are going to lose."
"We are in an uneasy economic moment, but I think ... talk of recession is way too early,"

Comment:
The Democrat Party is a far left cult and they treat the "working people" as their tax slaves.
Their greedy corrupt kick-back overspending has caused record inflation that is destroying "working people's" retirement savings and hurting the poor.
The Democrat Cultist have been calling "working people" names like "domestic terrorists", "white supremacists", "deplorable", "homophobic", islamophobic", "uneducated", "conspiracy theorists", "insurrectionist"....... for generations.
John Kerry, Hillary Clinton and Barry the Magnificent have all said that the Democrats don't need the "working people's" votes anymore.
The purpose of the corrupt pedophile Joe Biden's open borders policy is to displacing "working people" voters.
The Democrat Party's beloved violent racist hate group BLM's stated goal is to destroy "working people's" traditional families.
First time the woman has ever been honest to us or to herself.
It must look really bad for them if she's admitting they're going to get clobbered.
Most Democrats are like CNN's Brain Steltzer.....saying the collapse of CNN+ is too early to tell.

Senator Warren

Comment:
If she runs for Janitor, she gets my vote.

This dummy is as guilty as all the rest of them. The time to start doing things for working ppl should have began when you went into office.

Well then stop pushing faux reality like trannies are women, stop flooding us with illegals, stop trying to censor and ban speech you don't like, stop letting thugs and criminals ruin the country, stop trying to choke us on energy, stop trying to force people with mandates, stop throwing billions of money backed by nothing at other countries, stop attacking anyone who disagrees with you, stop with the blame America first attitude, stop trying to pressure the majority of Americans which is the middle class, stop catering to the minority, stop catering to the weak and so on.

If they lose it's because they fucked up.

Forum List

Back