Too funny, Nobel Prize winner for Physics is a "climate denier" = no media coverage

As though he received a Nobel Prize for climate work, instead of work with light particles.

LOL!!!

Only science INVALIDS fall for the Co2 FRAUD.

Just as only religious MORONS believe Israel is our ally...

LOL!!!

Only science INVALIDS fall for the Co2 FRAUD.

Just as only religious MORONS believe Israel is our ally...
You don't challenge my statement. Clauser is by NO means a climate scientist and he's 82 years old. However, I DARE you to find a single shred of evidence that John Clauser believes CO2 does not support the greenhouse effect. that he agrees with YOU about ANYTHING. I fucking DARE you.

You don't challenge my statement. Clauser is by NO means a climate scientist and he's 82 years old. However, I DARE you to find a single shred of evidence that John Clauser believes CO2 does not support the greenhouse effect. that he agrees with YOU about ANYTHING. I fucking DARE you.
No response. What a fooking surprise.

Why did he proclaim himself a "denier?"

Clauser is by NO means a climate scientist

There you go again with the term "climate scientist," which means

a left wing taxpayer funded person who fudges data and lies to bilk the taxpayer.

There you go again with the term "climate scientist," which means

a left wing taxpayer funded person who fudges data and lies to bilk the taxpayer.
Clauser knows next to nothing about the climate. It isn't his field. He has not published a single article or been involved in any form of study involving the climate.

Anyone who understands basic science and has an IQ over 10 understands the Co2 FRAUD is FRAUD....

Hey Clauser, come here to understand what does cause climate change since we both know Co2 does NOTHING....
You are correct. Data shows that CO2 increases lags increases in temperature. At some times the CO2 levels have been higher and the temperature lower. At other times the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature higher.

This silly ass idea that man made CO2 emission is causing climate change is nothing more than a scam.

Only idiots fall for it.

Clauser knows next to nothing about the climate. It isn't his field. He has not published a single article or been involved in any form of study involving the climate.
These guys don't understand how science works. They think whoever acts the most childish or gets the most attention is right.

You are correct. Data shows that CO2 increases lags increases in temperature. At some times the CO2 levels have been higher and the temperature lower. At other times the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature higher.
That's a real seasoned analysis you've done there. A real analysis shows a correlation coefficient of 0.842. ( On the causal structure between CO2 and global temperature - Scientific Reports.)
This silly ass idea that man made CO2 emission is causing climate change is nothing more than a scam.
You are as dumb as a fucking rock.

That's a real seasoned analysis you've done there. A real analysis shows a correlation coefficient of 0.842. ( On the causal structure between CO2 and global temperature - Scientific Reports.)

You are as dumb as a fucking rock.
That's idiot. CO2 correlates to emissions. Temperature does not correlate to CO2. Natural climate fluctuations aren't being accounted for in their correlation because their models aren't accurate enough to distinguish between the two.

The only thing you can count on is the radiative forcing of CO2 from simple physics. You cannot count on feedback and you certainly can't attribute all warming to feedback.

The limited extent of 'greenhouse' effect is very small since the CO2 amount is also very small. CO2 at one part in 2,500 is not a factor in climate change cycles as seen over millennia to eons.
Global-Temperature-and-CO2-levels-over-600-million-years-Source-MacRae-2008.ppm

The limited extent of 'greenhouse' effect is very small since the CO2 amount is also very small. CO2 at one part in 2,500 is not a factor in climate change cycles as seen over millennia to eons.
Global-Temperature-and-CO2-levels-over-600-million-years-Source-MacRae-2008.ppm
The correlation between CO2 and temperature is calculated as 0.842.

The actual "climate scientists" are all failures from other fields of science. They are politically connected left wing liars and traitors.

Clauser is actually GOOD at basic science...

Forum List

Back