Zone1 Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods

Did God reveal himself to Moses? What about the other Hebrew prophets? What about Mohammad, Zoroaster, or Joseph Smith? Did God reveal himself to Hindus, Aztecs, Polynesians, or Neanderthals?

Did God reveal himself to you?
You don't believe God revealed himself to anyone, right? So what difference does it make to you what I believe?

I think you interpret Daniel as you wish to, not in the context he was writing, so it is you calling Daniel a liar.
This is a perfect example of why I pick and choose what I will discuss with you. It doesn't matter what anyone says.

You are what I would call a passive aggressive militant atheist.

No, I'm just saying you misinterpret the prophets. Where in the Hebrew Bible is that?
You believe it's all fairy tales, right? So isn't everything a misinterpretation to you?

This is effectively you combating religion and by religion I mean Christianity.

No, I'm just saying you misinterpret the prophets. Where in the Hebrew Bible is that?
You say I misinterpret the prophets? You stoned The Prophets and they spoke of Messiah.
Why do you think The Bible specifically traces Jesus' lineage both through Joseph and Mary?
To prove that Messiah is heir to the throne of David, and to prove that he has claim to The Lost Crown of Adam.

How can God sit on David's Throne? David is a man. Why the reference in Isaiah to a Child Being Born, A SON, who will be Called MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER and sit upon David's throne? Whose son is God? David's Son by The Holy Spirit, God With US, Emmanuel. How can a child being born, be God? And this is no ordinary man, because Isaiah says His government will be forever, His Kingdom forever. It is The God Man, Fully God who humbled Himself to come to Earth as a Man (The 2nd Adam) to atone for sin as a "Lamb without blemish" and then to come back again with The Righteous, and The Prophets, and The Whole Host of Heaven to Rule from David's Throne.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Jesus fulfilled this prophecy as He fulfilled over 300 prophecies, including Isaiah 53, Psalm 22, Zechariah 12:10 and Daniel 9. He further appeared in the 2nd Temple as prophesied by Malachi (3:1) around 400 years prior. Note the 2nd Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D., so we know our Lord had to appear prior to that. All evidence points to Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Jesus is Lord.

You call Daniel a Liar and all God's Prophets and call God a false God when you do not believe what they say.

Daniel was given a prophecy of 70 week years to be determined upon Israel, or 490 years where God revealed to him Messiah would come and then enter Jerusalem and be "cut off but not for Himself" on the 69th week and that prophecy was fulfilled TO THE DAY at 483 years when Messiah rode into Jerusalem as The Passover Lamb on The Foal of a Donkey that had never been ridden. He will come back on a White Horse in The Clouds with His Holy Army and touch down on The Mount of Olives and Break Open The Eastern Gate!

Blind Guides Leading The Blind cannot see what God has purposely hidden from your eyes for your arrogance and disobedience.

You say I misinterpret The Prophets and yet you do not know one of the most famous passages in The Bible?

New Testament:

Matthew 22:45
Whose Son is the Christ?

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand until I put Your enemies under Your feet.” ’ 45 So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?” 46 No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

Psalm 110​

1The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

2 Samuel 7:12–16​

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be made sure forever before me.3 Your throne shall be established forever.’ ”

Isaiah 11:1

The Root of Jesse
1Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD.

Revelation 5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star."

2 Samuel 23:3
The God of Israel spoke; the Rock of Israel said to me, 'He who rules the people with justice, who rules in the fear of God,

Isaiah 4:2
On that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel's survivors.

Isaiah 53:1

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Zechariah 6:12
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Isaiah 11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Ruth 4:17

And the women her neighbors gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David.

1 Samuel 17:58
And Saul said to him, Whose son art thou, thou young man? And David answered, I am the son of thy servant Jesse the Bethlehemite.

In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 33:15
In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

Last edited:
You say I misinterpret the prophets? You stoned The Prophets and they spoke of Messiah.
Why do you think The Bible specifically traces Jesus' lineage both through Joseph and Mary?
To prove that Messiah is heir to the throne of David, and to prove that he has claim to The Lost Crown of Adam.

How can God sit on David's Throne? David is a man. Why the reference in Isaiah to a Child Being Born, A SON, who will be Called MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER and sit upon David's throne? Whose son is God? David's Son by The Holy Spirit, God With US, Emmanuel. How can a child being born, be God? And this is no ordinary man, because Isaiah says His government will be forever, His Kingdom forever. It is The God Man, Fully God who humbled Himself to come to Earth as a Man (The 2nd Adam) to atone for sin as a "Lamb without blemish" and then to come back again with The Righteous, and The Prophets, and The Whole Host of Heaven to Rule from David's Throne.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Jesus fulfilled this prophecy as He fulfilled over 300 prophecies, including Isaiah 53, Psalm 22, Zechariah 12:10 and Daniel 9. He further appeared in the 2nd Temple as prophesied by Malachi (3:1) around 400 years prior. Note the 2nd Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D., so we know our Lord had to appear prior to that. All evidence points to Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Jesus is Lord.

You call Daniel a Liar and all God's Prophets and call God a false God when you do not believe what they say.

Daniel was given a prophecy of 70 week years to be determined upon Israel, or 490 years where God revealed to him Messiah would come and then enter Jerusalem and be "cut off but not for Himself" on the 69th week and that prophecy was fulfilled TO THE DAY at 483 years when Messiah rode into Jerusalem as The Passover Lamb on The Foal of a Donkey that had never been ridden. He will come back on a White Horse in The Clouds with His Holy Army and touch down on The Mount of Olives and Break Open The Eastern Gate!

Blind Guides Leading The Blind cannot see what God has purposely hidden from your eyes for your arrogance and disobedience.

You say I misinterpret The Prophets and yet you do not know one of the most famous passages in The Bible?

New Testament:

Matthew 22:45
Whose Son is the Christ?

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand until I put Your enemies under Your feet.” ’ 45 So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?” 46 No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

Psalm 110​

1The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

2 Samuel 7:12–16​

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be made sure forever before me.3 Your throne shall be established forever.’ ”

Isaiah 11:1

The Root of Jesse
1Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD.

Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star."

2 Samuel 23:3
The God of Israel spoke; the Rock of Israel said to me, 'He who rules the people with justice, who rules in the fear of God,

On that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel's survivors.

Isaiah 53:1

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Zechariah 6:12
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Isaiah 11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Ruth 4:17

And the women her neighbors gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David.

1 Samuel 17:58
And Saul said to him, Whose son art thou, thou young man? And David answered, I am the son of thy servant Jesse the Bethlehemite.

In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 33:15
In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
IMHO, none of the OT prophesies point to Jesus as messiah and none of the NT fulfillments of these "prophesies" are believable. One only has to compare the two birth narratives to see that they were theology, not history, meant to show how Jesus fulfilled prophesies.

I am crucified with Christ and covered in His atoning blood.

Anyone that rejects Christ and His Atonement is AntiChrist and will share the same fate as AntiChrist when the True Christ returns at Armageddon and throws him, the false prophet and all those who take the mark of the beast in Hell.

the c-bible only tells half the story and inaccurately as well.

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - prescribed by the heavens will be completed when all of one or the other is all that is left ... and if the wrong persuasion triumphed in the end - everyone will be put to the sword, no exceptions.

- including liars and their false 10 commandments ...

IMHO, none of the OT prophesies point to Jesus as messiah and none of the NT fulfillments of these "prophesies" are believable. One only has to compare the two birth narratives to see that they were theology, not history, meant to show how Jesus fulfilled prophesies.
Wisdom 2: 12-20: "Let us lie in wait for the righteous man, because he is inconvenient to us and opposes our actions; he reproaches us for sins against the law, and accuses us of sins against our training. He professes to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord. He became to us a reproof of our thoughts; the very sight of him is a burden to us, because his manner of life is unlike that of others, and his ways are strange. We are considered by him as something base, and he avoids our ways as unclean; he calls the last end of the righteous happy, and boasts that God is his father. Let us see if his words are true, and let us test what will happen at the end of his life; for if the righteous man is God's son, he will help him, and will deliver him from the hand of his adversaries. Let us test him with insult and torture, that we may find out how gentle he is, and make trial of his forbearance. Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for, according to what he says, he will be protected."

Isaiah 7: 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 50: 5-7: The Lord GOD has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, I turned not backward. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to those who pulled out the beard; I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps me; therefore I have not been confounded; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame.

Isaiah 53: 1-12: Who has believed what we have heard? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people? And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. Yet it was the will of the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief; when he makes himself an offering for sin, he shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand; he shall see the fruit of the travail of his soul and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous; and he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore I will divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul to death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 60:6:A multitude of camels shall cover you,the young camels of Mid'ian and Ephah; all those from Sheba shall come. They shall bring gold and frankincense, and shall proclaim the praise of the LORD.

Isaiah 61:1: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.".

Daniel 7:13-14: I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man,and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.
Micah 5:2 : And thou Bethlehem Ephrata, art a little one among the thousands of Judah, out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and his going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity.

Psalm 22: 2: O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me? Far from my salvation are the words of my sins.

Psalm 22:7-9: But I am a worm, and no man: the reproach of men, and the outcast of the people. All they that saw me have laughed me to scorn: they have spoken with the lips, and wagged the head. He hoped in the Lord, let him deliver him: let him save him, seeing he delighteth in him.

Psalm 22:12-19 : Depart not from me. For tribulation is very near: for there is none to help me. Many calves have surrounded me: fat bulls have besieged me. They have opened their mouths against me, as a lion ravening and roaring. I am poured out like water; and all my bones are scattered. My heart is become like wax melting in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue hath cleaved to my jaws: and thou hast brought me down into the dust of death. For many dogs have encompassed me: the council of the malignant hath besieged me. They have dug my hands and feet. They have numbered all my bones. And they have looked and stared upon me. They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots.
Zechariah 11:12-13: Then I said to them, "If it seems right to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them." And they weighed out as my wages thirty shekels of silver. Then the LORD said to me, "Cast it into the treasury" -- the lordly price at which I was paid off by them. So I took the thirty shekels of silver and cast them into the treasury in the house of the LORD.

Ezekiel 34:11-16:"For thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep, and will seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when some of his sheep have been scattered abroad, so will I seek out my sheep; and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. And I will bring them out from the peoples, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the fountains, and in all the inhabited places of the country.] I will feed them with good pasture, and upon the mountain heights of Israel shall be their pasture; there they shall lie down in good grazing land, and on fat pasture they shall feed on the mountains of Israel. I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I will make them lie down, says the Lord GOD. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the crippled, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will watch over; I will feed them in justice.

Daniel 7:13-14: I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man,and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

2 Samuel 4-5a, 12-14a, 16: The Lord spoke to Nathan and said: "Go, tell my servant David, 'When your time comes and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your heir after you, sprung from your loins, and I will make his kingdom firm. It is he who shall build a house for my name. And I will make his royal throne firm forever. I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. Your house and your kingdom shall endure forever before me; your throne shall stand firm forever."

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Lo, your king comes to you; triumphant and victorious is he, humble and riding on an ass,on a colt the foal of an ass.

There is nothing Honest about any of your opinions. You should fall on your knees before the day of repentance is over and The Wrath of God comes.

The Birth Pains are here. The love of many is growing cold. Lawlessness is increasing.
Earthquakes and Volcanoes are increasing in regularity. Men and Women are having unnatural affections towards the same sex, and towards children. False teachings about everywhere. Satanic Worship like you saw on The Grammys is becoming mainstream. Wars and Rumors of Wars abound. Signs are being seen in The Heavens and On The Earth.

Even if one rose from the dead before your very eyes, you would not believe. Humble yourself, get on your knees and beg of God to remove the blindness from your eyes.

Psalm 72​

1 Endow the king with your justice, O God,

the royal son with your righteousness.
2 May he judge your people in righteousness,
your afflicted ones with justice.
3 May the mountains bring prosperity to the people,
the hills the fruit of righteousness.
4 May he defend the afflicted among the people
and save the children of the needy;
may he crush the oppressor.
5 May he endure[a] as long as the sun,
as long as the moon, through all generations.
6 May he be like rain falling on a mown field,
like showers watering the earth.
7 In his days may the righteous flourish
and prosperity abound till the moon is no more.
8 May he rule from sea to sea
and from the River[b] to the ends of the earth.
9 May the desert tribes bow before him
and his enemies lick the dust.
10 May the kings of Tarshish and of distant shores
bring tribute to him.
May the kings of Sheba and Seba
present him gifts.
11 May all kings bow down to him
and all nations serve him.
12 For he will deliver the needy who cry out,
the afflicted who have no one to help.
13 He will take pity on the weak and the needy
and save the needy from death.
14 He will rescue them from oppression and violence,
for precious is their blood in his sight.
15 Long may he live!
May gold from Sheba be given him.
May people ever pray for him
and bless him all day long.
16 May grain abound throughout the land;
on the tops of the hills may it sway.
May the crops flourish like Lebanon
and thrive[c] like the grass of the field.
17 May his name endure forever;
may it continue as long as the sun.
Then all nations will be blessed through him,[d]
and they will call him blessed.
18 Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel,
who alone does marvelous deeds.
19 Praise be to his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory.
Amen and Amen.

20 This concludes the prayers of David son of Jesse.

Wisdom 2: 12-20: "Let us lie in wait for the righteous man, because he is inconvenient to us and opposes our actions; he reproaches us for sins against the law, and accuses us of sins against our training. He professes to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord. He became to us a reproof of our thoughts; the very sight of him is a burden to us, because his manner of life is unlike that of others, and his ways are strange. We are considered by him as something base, and he avoids our ways as unclean; he calls the last end of the righteous happy, and boasts that God is his father. Let us see if his words are true, and let us test what will happen at the end of his life; for if the righteous man is God's son, he will help him, and will deliver him from the hand of his adversaries. Let us test him with insult and torture, that we may find out how gentle he is, and make trial of his forbearance. Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for, according to what he says, he will be protected."

Isaiah 7: 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 50: 5-7: The Lord GOD has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, I turned not backward. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to those who pulled out the beard; I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps me; therefore I have not been confounded; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame.

Isaiah 53: 1-12: Who has believed what we have heard? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people? And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. Yet it was the will of the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief; when he makes himself an offering for sin, he shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand; he shall see the fruit of the travail of his soul and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous; and he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore I will divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul to death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 60:6:A multitude of camels shall cover you,the young camels of Mid'ian and Ephah; all those from Sheba shall come. They shall bring gold and frankincense, and shall proclaim the praise of the LORD.

Isaiah 61:1: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.".

Micah 5:2 : And thou Bethlehem Ephrata, art a little one among the thousands of Judah, out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and his going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity.

Psalm 22: 2: O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me? Far from my salvation are the words of my sins.

Psalm 22:7-9: But I am a worm, and no man: the reproach of men, and the outcast of the people. All they that saw me have laughed me to scorn: they have spoken with the lips, and wagged the head. He hoped in the Lord, let him deliver him: let him save him, seeing he delighteth in him.

Psalm 22:12-19 : Depart not from me. For tribulation is very near: for there is none to help me. Many calves have surrounded me: fat bulls have besieged me. They have opened their mouths against me, as a lion ravening and roaring. I am poured out like water; and all my bones are scattered. My heart is become like wax melting in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue hath cleaved to my jaws: and thou hast brought me down into the dust of death. For many dogs have encompassed me: the council of the malignant hath besieged me. They have dug my hands and feet. They have numbered all my bones. And they have looked and stared upon me. They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots.
Zechariah 11:12-13: Then I said to them, "If it seems right to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them." And they weighed out as my wages thirty shekels of silver. Then the LORD said to me, "Cast it into the treasury" -- the lordly price at which I was paid off by them. So I took the thirty shekels of silver and cast them into the treasury in the house of the LORD.

Ezekiel 34:11-16:"For thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep, and will seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when some of his sheep have been scattered abroad, so will I seek out my sheep; and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. And I will bring them out from the peoples, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the fountains, and in all the inhabited places of the country.] I will feed them with good pasture, and upon the mountain heights of Israel shall be their pasture; there they shall lie down in good grazing land, and on fat pasture they shall feed on the mountains of Israel. I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I will make them lie down, says the Lord GOD. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the crippled, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will watch over; I will feed them in justice.

2 Samuel 4-5a, 12-14a, 16: The Lord spoke to Nathan and said: "Go, tell my servant David, 'When your time comes and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your heir after you, sprung from your loins, and I will make his kingdom firm. It is he who shall build a house for my name. And I will make his royal throne firm forever. I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. Your house and your kingdom shall endure forever before me; your throne shall stand firm forever."

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Lo, your king comes to you; triumphant and victorious is he, humble and riding on an ass,on a colt the foal of an ass.
Sure, you can interpret the Bible in many ways, it is essentially a Rorschach test, though some interpretations are more humorous than others.

For example:
Isaiah 7: 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.​

This led to the story that Jesus was born of a virgin and his birth fulfilled prophesy. It is more complicated than that and shows why I consider the Bible to be theology rather than history. The Bible was not written in English of course but I don't recall what Isaiah was written in, either Aramaic or Hebrew, but it doesn't matter. The original text did not say 'virgin' but 'young girl'. In the Greek of the Septuagint the word used meant both in Greek. So the prophesy of the young girl became the prophesy of a virgin and the NT was written to show Jesus fulfilled that prophesy.

There is nothing Honest about any of your opinions. You should fall on your knees before the day of repentance is over and The Wrath of God comes.

The Birth Pains are here. The love of many is growing cold. Lawlessness is increasing.
Earthquakes and Volcanoes are increasing in regularity. Men and Women are having unnatural affections towards the same sex, and towards children. False teachings about everywhere. Satanic Worship like you saw on The Grammys is becoming mainstream. Wars and Rumors of Wars abound. Signs are being seen in The Heavens and On The Earth.

Even if one rose from the dead before your very eyes, you would not believe. Humble yourself, get on your knees and beg of God to remove the blindness from your eyes.

Psalm 72​

1 Endow the king with your justice, O God,

the royal son with your righteousness.
2 May he judge your people in righteousness,
your afflicted ones with justice.
3 May the mountains bring prosperity to the people,
the hills the fruit of righteousness.
4 May he defend the afflicted among the people
and save the children of the needy;
may he crush the oppressor.
5 May he endure[a] as long as the sun,
as long as the moon, through all generations.
6 May he be like rain falling on a mown field,
like showers watering the earth.
7 In his days may the righteous flourish
and prosperity abound till the moon is no more.
8 May he rule from sea to sea
and from the River[b] to the ends of the earth.
9 May the desert tribes bow before him
and his enemies lick the dust.
10 May the kings of Tarshish and of distant shores
bring tribute to him.
May the kings of Sheba and Seba
present him gifts.
11 May all kings bow down to him
and all nations serve him.
12 For he will deliver the needy who cry out,
the afflicted who have no one to help.
13 He will take pity on the weak and the needy
and save the needy from death.
14 He will rescue them from oppression and violence,
for precious is their blood in his sight.
15 Long may he live!
May gold from Sheba be given him.
May people ever pray for him
and bless him all day long.
16 May grain abound throughout the land;
on the tops of the hills may it sway.
May the crops flourish like Lebanon
and thrive[c] like the grass of the field.
17 May his name endure forever;
may it continue as long as the sun.
Then all nations will be blessed through him,[d]
and they will call him blessed.
18 Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel,
who alone does marvelous deeds.
19 Praise be to his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory.
Amen and Amen.

20 This concludes the prayers of David son of Jesse.
If you think our society today is worse than previous ones, you are seriously deluded. Nothing we do today was not done in every age. People are people, always have been, always will be.

Sure, you can interpret the Bible in many ways, it is essentially a Rorschach test, though some interpretations are more humorous than others.

For example:
Isaiah 7: 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.​

This led to the story that Jesus was born of a virgin and his birth fulfilled prophesy. It is more complicated than that and shows why I consider the Bible to be theology rather than history. The Bible was not written in English of course but I don't recall what Isaiah was written in, either Aramaic or Hebrew, but it doesn't matter. The original text did not say 'virgin' but 'young girl'. In the Greek of the Septuagint the word used meant both in Greek. So the prophesy of the young girl became the prophesy of a virgin and the NT was written to show Jesus fulfilled that prophesy.
I'm not interpreting anything. These are the reasons Christians believe Jesus is the Word of God. At least that is my understanding. I'm only sharing this as a rebuttal to your statement that "none of the OT prophesies point to Jesus as messiah and none of the NT fulfillments of these "prophesies" are believable." I count 24 OT verses. You addressed one. Which I found unconvincing. My understanding of the word "virgin" in the OT verse wasn't virgin but something new or something different. Which it was indeed. But the description of his conception only makes sense in the context of his death and resurrection.

Last edited:
I'm not interpreting anything. These are the reasons Christians believe Jesus is the Word of God. At least that is my understanding.
I think it is just the opposite. Christians believe Jesus is the Word of God so they went back over the Hebrew Bible for any verses that would fit their narrative.

I'm only sharing this as a rebuttal to your statement that "none of the OT prophesies point to Jesus as messiah and none of the NT fulfillments of these "prophesies" are believable." I count 24 OT verses. You addressed one. Which I found unconvincing. My understanding of the word "virgin" in the OT verse wasn't virgin but something new or something different. Which it was indeed. But the description of his conception only makes sense in the context of his death and resurrection.
The word translated “virgin” in Isaiah 7:14 is ’almah, which can simply mean “young woman” depending on context. Yet interestingly, Matthew (following the Greek Septuagint) used the word parthenos, which can only mean “virgin.” Link

Last edited:
I think it is just the opposite. Christians believe Jesus is the Word of God so they went back over the Hebrew Bible for any verses that would fit their narrative.

The word translated “virgin” in Isaiah 7:14 is ’almah, which can simply mean “young woman” depending on context. Yet interestingly, Matthew (following the Greek Septuagint) used the word parthenos, which can only mean “virgin.” Link
That's quite the conspiracy theory considering the number of manuscripts, timing of the manuscripts, and the different authors of the manuscripts.

Isaiah stressed that Immanuel’s mother would be young, and Matthew emphasized her virginity. The one does not deny the other.

Last edited:
That's quite the conspiracy theory considering the number of manuscripts, timing of the manuscripts, and the different authors of the manuscripts.

Isaiah stressed that Immanuel’s mother would be young, and Matthew emphasized her virginity. The one does not deny the other.
Thank you but conspiracy implies devious intent and I don't think that was the case. The majority of early Christians were converted pagans. some of whom may have been able to read the Greek Septuagint. Since the Greek form of Isaiah was 'virgin' and, since Jesus was the messiah, it follows that the stories about his birth assumed a virgin birth. Those stories ended up in the NT.

Another, similar example is the OT prophesy that the messiah would be born in the City of David, Bethlehem. Since it was well known Jesus was from Nazareth, his family must have been gone there. Mathew and Luke separately created different reasons.

Forum List

Back