Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

JkrPmpp.jpg

would anyone care to bet on how many questions the "moderators" ask HRC about the FBI investigation or the corruption within the Clinton foundation?

my bet is zero, anyone care to bet otherwise?

zero?? That's a tough one. I'll take the under.
They're already saying there will be a question about the $600,000 she got from Goldman Sachs. You all need to relax and just watch the debate instead of listening to talking points and preconceived notions.

would anyone care to bet on how many questions the "moderators" ask HRC about the FBI investigation or the corruption within the Clinton foundation?

They're already saying there will be a question about the $600,000 she got from Goldman Sachs. You all need to relax and just watch the debate instead of listening to talking points and preconceived notions.

They better ask. And they better hold her to the task of answering that question. They have to, because that's one big Matzo ball to leave out there.

Too bad Legends of Tomorrow is coming on.

definitely more interesting than watching Hillary and Bern.

watching paint dry is more interesting than that

They better ask. And they better hold her to the task of answering that question. They have to, because that's one big Matzo ball to leave out there.
She hasn't been able to answer that one comfortably. We'll see what she has tonight.

Madcow?

:rofl:

Madam Queen, why are you so perfect? Why do the infidel Republicans who should all be killed not worship you as I do?

Rumor has it MadCow don't like Beast. Last time she pushed BHO. This time she is supposedly for Sanders. But whichever one wins will suddenly be Gods Gift to USA for MadCow of course.

Sanders had huge tax plan with many rates and brackets (28? brackets). Complicated.

Do any of them come clean on what deductions are allowed? IRS book is 75K pages. Please make it stop. Need some truth. Blow it up start over.

How do you separate Wall st. from Big Companies from small business from middle class from poor?

Sanders had huge tax plan with many rates and brackets (28? brackets). Complicated.

Do any of them come clean on what deductions are allowed? IRS book is 75K pages. Please make it stop. Need some truth. Blow it up start over.

How do you separate Wall st. from Big Companies from small business from middle class from poor?
Are you watching the debate?

Nobody went to jail under BHO for the mortage crisis. SEC kept "working" despite missing Maddof. Heard today JP Morgan Chase pulled out of Maddof 6 mos. before he caught. Who knew what? SEC payed off? Dems did nothing about it? Despite years of crowing about it.

Makes it hard to believe anything they say. Some say "they" engineering the next collapse for after the election. They know when to pull out. Makes me ill to think I may have to go thru that again.

She's beating him up in this debate. When she talked about people in the area who endorsed her, it was a real slam to Bernie. People will be asking more pointed questions about how he intends to pay for his policies.

They've been pretty fist to cuffs this time but I think she wins this one.

She's beating him up in this debate. When she talked about people in the area who endorsed her, it was a real slam to Bernie. People will be asking more pointed questions about how he intends to pay for his policies.

They've been pretty fist to cuffs this time but I think she wins this one.

If I didnt know Hilary's past I'd agree with you.

Bernie looks like he's going to have a stroke while discussing foreign policy - on which he is lost. Hillary makes him look like a baby.

Bernie looks like he's going to have a stroke while discussing foreign policy - on which he is lost. Hillary makes him look like a baby.
I thought his face has been red ever since they started. He doesn't sound shrill or anything but he looks like he wants to yell more. :lol:

Forum List

Back