Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

I bet you voted for Bush, not once, but twice.

I voted against Gore, and I voted against Kerry

Years ago, I voted FOR a candidate, that became impossible

Then I started voting AGAINST a candidate.

This year, like in 2012 ,I'm voting AGAINST all of them.

There is currently not one candidate I would want to see entering the Oval Office, even for a meeting.

Okay, so you voted for Bush twice. You don't get to tell anybody how they should vote.

I have EVERY right, considering what you replaced him with, and are intent on fouling the Oval Office with next.

I haven't checked lately, but last I heard our unemployment rate was 5.7. I can live with that.
Real unemployment is 9.9

From WSJ.

The unemployment rate will fall further, reaching a nine-year low of 4.7% by the end of 2016, their forecasts say.

“The momentum in the U.S. economy is building and 62 consecutive months of jobs growth creates a strong base for consumption,” said Constance Hunter, chief economist for the accounting, tax and advisory firm KPMG.

The U.S. economy has added jobs in every month since October 2010. That streak is expected to continue, with the labor market poised to create around 2.3 million new jobs in the coming year, according to the survey.

Economists See Growth Rising, Unemployment Falling in 2016

There is currently not one candidate I would want to see entering the Oval Office, even for a meeting.

Okay, so you voted for Bush twice. You don't get to tell anybody how they should vote.

I have EVERY right, considering what you replaced him with, and are intent on fouling the Oval Office with next.

I haven't checked lately, but last I heard our unemployment rate was 5.7. I can live with that.

and labor participation is still dropping

Those dang baby boomers.

Those dang baby boomers

has to do with what?

More people retiring than graduating school these days?

That excuse is ridiculous

Take a bottle of good booze and place it in front of yourself when the debate begins. Each time Bernie or Hillary offer a new "freebie" on the backs of someone else, take a drink. You should pass out within fifteen minutes.

Real unemployment is 9.9

From WSJ.

The unemployment rate will fall further, reaching a nine-year low of 4.7% by the end of 2016, their forecasts say.

“The momentum in the U.S. economy is building and 62 consecutive months of jobs growth creates a strong base for consumption,” said Constance Hunter, chief economist for the accounting, tax and advisory firm KPMG.

The U.S. economy has added jobs in every month since October 2010. That streak is expected to continue, with the labor market poised to create around 2.3 million new jobs in the coming year, according to the survey.

The U-6, or real unemployment rate, includes everyone who wants a full-time job but doesn't have one.
Does the Government Lie About Unemployment?

It counts the marginally attached (including discouraged workers) and the part-timers who would prefer afull-time job. As a result, the real or true unemployment rate is much higher.

Real Unemployment Rate Formula Using Current Statistics
In December 2015, the real unemployment rate (U-6) was 9.9%, nearly double the widely-reported unemployment rate (U-3) of 5.0%.

Take a bottle of good booze and place it in front of yourself when the debate begins. Each time Bernie or Hillary offer a new "freebie" on the backs of someone else, take a drink. You should pass out within fifteen minutes.
Game for the liberals, put your bag of weed in front of you.
everytime Bernie or Hillary offer a new freebie on the backs of someone else, throw a gram of weed in the toilet and flush.
Wont be long before you want them to stop giving free shit away too.

Those dang baby boomers.

Those dang baby boomers

has to do with what?

Of course the baby boomers have a lot to do with the participation rate, as was predicted by the BLS back in 2006.

would anyone care to bet on how many questions the "moderators" ask HRC about the FBI investigation or the corruption within the Clinton foundation?

my bet is zero, anyone care to bet otherwise?

Real unemployment is 9.9

From WSJ.

The U-6, or real unemployment rate, includes everyone who wants a full-time job but doesn't have one.

It counts the marginally attached (including discouraged workers) and the part-timers who would prefer afull-time job. As a result, the real or true unemployment rate is much higher.

In December 2015, the real unemployment rate (U-6) was 9.9%, nearly double the widely-reported unemployment rate (U-3) of 5.0%.

Yes, it's just one big conspiracy when a Democrat is in office.

You might try using a credible source.

Those dang baby boomers.

Those dang baby boomers

has to do with what?

Of course the baby boomers have a lot to do with the participation rate, as was predicted by the BLS back in 2006.

2006?

before the bottom fell out?

Before people were losing jobs because companies were downsizing?

Before people stopped retiring, because they couldn't afford to retire?

THAT 2006?

Those dang baby boomers.

Those dang baby boomers

has to do with what?

2006?

THAT 2006?

Declining Labor Participation Rates

Those dang baby boomers.

Those dang baby boomers

has to do with what?

2006?

THAT 2006?

Declining Labor Participation Rates

Again, more people are retiring than are graduating from school?

Real unemployment is 9.9

From WSJ.

Yes, it's just one big conspiracy when a Democrat is in office.

You might try using a credible source.
US Economy was not good enough for you? Of course, the quoted the REAL Unemployment is different from your number. The U-6 is people who want a full time job. Of course Barry is going to quote the partial number. I expected that, as most of the people.Does the Government Lie About Unemployment?

Chris Matthews just told a guest that he knows his shit. Now he's apologizing for the word. :lol:

He said that was bad and I just heard Trump say it, I apologize for that.

Chris Matthews just told a guest that he knows his shit. Now he's apologizing for the word. :lol:

He said that was bad and I just heard Trump say it, I apologize for that.
Oh, LOL, Instead of the Devil made me say it, It was the Donald! Maybe he needs a break.

Forum List

Back