Tomorrow the Troops Leave the Swamp

You stick your head inside my window and you will be dead also.
Ah, suddenly deadly force on unarmed people is good again!
When they are violating a space they don't belong during and assault, yes, duh...It's called a deterrent. I can hold someone in custody without killing them like I did for years in my job.
But reaching inside a police car to choke and punch a cop to get his gun is not justified self defense.
CBBA8154-8EA6-41E4-8D2C-869FBBA5B881.jpeg

What will the swamp creatures do to protect themselves now? They needed to shoot an unarmed peaceful woman before, anyone think the next time won’t be a couple of dozen unarmed people walking into swamp HQ?
When did they shoot an unarmed peaceful woman?

When they are violating a space they don't belong during and assault, yes, duh...It's called a deterrent. I can hold someone in custody without killing them like I did for years in my job unlike the pigs.
Okay! So shooting looters is back on the menu boys!
I don't understand why they stopped.

When they are violating a space they don't belong during and assault, yes, duh...It's called a deterrent. I can hold someone in custody without killing them like I did for years in my job unlike the pigs.
Democrats when a cop shoots back at a homicidal maniac:
1611156580661.png

Democrats when a cop shoots back at a homicidal maniac:
View attachment 445814
That is their strategic blunder.

Since France just asked Biden for Military help...I would say they will be sent off to War.
Yep. I posted a few weeks ago Biden will have us in a war by Fall.
But, but, but, it will be for the greater good. You know, to “unite the country” behind Xiden.
Unite with us or we destroy you!
By sending your kids back to fight unnecessary wars in the ME.

Unfortunately, (unarmed) people sometimes put themselves at risk and get shot. That does not necessary mean that they deserved to die; however, they put themselves in danger by not respecting either the law, restricted places, or obeying lawful instructions from law enforcement. This unfortunately puts law enforcement in the position of making split second life or death decisions.

Since France just asked Biden for Military help...I would say they will be sent off to War.
Yep. I posted a few weeks ago Biden will have us in a war by Fall.
But, but, but, it will be for the greater good. You know, to “unite the country” behind Xiden.
Unite with us or we destroy you!
By sending your kids back to fight unnecessary wars in the ME.
Biden’s handlers have a list of 3rd world nations to bomb for tomorrow’s first meeting.

Forum List

Back