Tom Rice loses Republican Primary

Its their choice

RINO’s dont last long once the mask comes off
I agree it's their choice to consider anyone a RINO for not kissing Trump's ass and to vote them out.

Just look for the Republicans who don't have orange smeared around their mouths.

Thats just your spin

You really know nothing about him or why you think he’s entitled to that seat for the rest of his life
I didn’t say that he’s entitled to that seat for the rest of his life. I said you guys consider him a RINO entirely because he didn’t kiss Trump’s ass.

This is confirmed in the OP.

I didn’t say that he’s entitled to that seat for the rest of his life. I said you guys consider him a RINO entirely because he didn’t kiss Trump’s ass.

This is confirmed in the OP.
there must be some middle ground between obeying the will of the people who elected him or supporting a South American banana republic style soft coup against the head of his party

my guess some idiot pollsters convinced him it was in his best interests politically and they were wrong

there must be some middle ground between obeying the will of the people who elected him or supporting a South American banana republic style soft coup against the head of his party

my guess some idiot pollsters convinced him it was in his best interests politically and they were wrong
Or maybe he just spoke his mind and the cult turned on him the moment he didn’t kiss Trump’s ass.

Or maybe he just spoke his mind and the cult turned on him the moment he didn’t kiss Trump’s ass.
The “cult?”

If a democrat voted to impeach biden old joe wouldnt have to disown him

The DNC would hound the errant dem to his grave

No, a RINO is anyone who is enabling the Democrats destruction of this country.
And you think people who don’t kiss Trump’s ass are enabling the Democrat destruction of the country.

I’m just simplifying what you guys actually mean by RINO.

I can always tell when libs are losing their grip on an argument when they begin using personal insults
You think you’re winning the argument by making unsupported claims? Neat.

I’ll say it again: you guys only consider this person a RINO because he didn’t kiss Trump’s ass.

Unlike you, I can actually support my claim with evidence. This thread is my evidence for my claim. You guys didn’t call him a RINO for his policy positions. You guys call him a RINO because of his statements on Trump. It’s that simple.

You think you’re winning the argument by making unsupported claims? Neat.
I never expect to “win” an argument with closed-minded libs who only think what the lib news media wants them to

All I can do is state the facts as I see them

But I try to be be patient with people who cant help themselves

Forum List

Back