in houston black man executed 9 year old girl after domestic fight

Jul 14, 2013

more black on black crime. that piece black trash has more mug shots then clean underwear lol lol

"executed"? He was working for the government?

more black on black crime. that piece black trash has more mug shots then clean underwear lol lol

Poor kid. I hope they fry that piece of shit soon.

Another long day of horsemanure scanning the internet looking for a black crime to rsce bait with.

1655271708304.png

1655271793420.png

1655271865915.png
1655271828665.png

1655271964649.png

1655272007250.png

1655272080497.png

1655272122883.png

Another long day of horsemanure scanning the internet looking for a black crime to rsce bait with.
Everybody needs a hobby. Perhaps your attention should be on the number of instances where these heinous things are being done? ESPECIALLY when it's black on black. This most recent POS, IF HE'S PROVEN to have killed this child, should be killed with extreme pain. I'd say exactly the same thing if the POS was white, Asian, or Hispanic, too.

Everybody needs a hobby. Perhaps your attention should be on the number of instances where these heinous things are being done? ESPECIALLY when it's black on black. This most recent POS, IF HE'S PROVEN to have killed this child, should be killed with extreme pain. I'd say exactly the same thing if the POS was white, Asian, or Hispanic, too.
No, I don't need to pay attention to that. Concern yourself with whites who are doing the same things.

So during her racist scanning she doesn't come across any white murders.

What is it with males killing people?

Forum List

Back