Tom Rice loses Republican Primary

I never expect to “win” an argument with closed-minded libs who only think what the lib news media wants them to

All I can do is state the facts as I see them
Unsupported claims are facts in your world? Neat.

It depends

My unsupported claim, aka opinion, trumps your unsupported opinion with me
You said you were stating facts.

“If a democrat voted to impeach biden old joe wouldnt have to disown him

The DNC would hound the errant dem to his grave”

Is this a fact or an unsupported opinion of yours?

Why is it you didn't have any problem with Trump Humpers disrespecting the US Capitol.
This is not a half century ago or a century ago or longer. This is the living day. That building is ours also. And it has been proven that we are the junior partners and treated like crap. Snookered by elected men and women with many not even believing what they push but making the majority of the population suffer like we see currently. Progs have turned that building into a clown show. The big stage where there are consequences when they leave it for the citizens that are the audience. And the kicker is that there are people who believe them.

You said you were stating facts.

“If a democrat voted to impeach biden old joe wouldnt have to disown him

The DNC would hound the errant dem to his grave”

Is this a fact or an unsupported opinion of yours?
Its a well considered opinion

Wow, but we can't be ok with peaceful protest. We are accused of supporting rioting, looting, etc., who in the hell is ok with folks breaking the law.
If by “we” you mean democrats and Black LIES Matter that is whwt I am accusing you of during the lib Summer of Love

This is not a half century ago or a century ago or longer. This is the living day. That building is ours also. And it has been proven that we are the junior partners and treated like crap. Snookered by elected men and women with many not even believing what they push but making the majority of the population suffer like we see currently. Progs have turned that building into a clown show. The big stage where there are consequences when they leave it for the citizens that are the audience. And the kicker is that there are people who believe them.
Go and kick that right wing bullshit to someone who doesn't know any better.

Well that didn’t go do well.

View attachment 658126

He literally got less than half the pro-Trump candidate.

Bye, RINO.
hate to look ignorant but I didn't know he voted for Trump impeachment!

this kind of ties in w/ my thread about pelousi and how dumb she seems to be...

I mean, these elites just don't get the Trump thing....

anyhow, thanks for the good news...

one rino down... who knows how many to go...
:)

Forum List

Back