Tom Brady to Jets?

27-21, Philly out front, did not get the Jefferson TD there, almost got the over.

34-28 got 3 of 4. Did Vikings throw 4TD but not one to Jefferson? Arg!

sucker bet parlays. w/o Amazon too. I was only confident in PHI to win. I am not sure 6 covered the spread! Don’t remember.

i noticed they offer buyout at times. Saw as high as 108 Would give your money back +0.8%? But that vanishes quick as it comes in. Play by play I guess. Can’t stay glued to the phone hoping.

Marriotta is worth at least a 4th ( but I doubt he would bail on best Back Up QB job in the NFL )
The Jets would be crazy to invest any draft capital in another QB. How many more wins is Marriotta worth over Wilson? 3-4 tops? What does that get them? Are they going to the SB or AFC champ game with Marriotta? Are they even getting out of the WC round with him? Find a serviceable vet who's not on a roster who wants to be a back up/mentor to Wilson for a reasonable amount of money and sign him. The Jets likely werent winning the SB with Rodgers they sure as shit arent doing it without him.

Maybe people need to remember that Neil O'Donnell took the Steelers to the Super Bowl, that Rex Grossman took his team to the Super Bowl, that Trent Dilfer took his team to the Super Bowl. Can the kid be a game manager?

Maybe people need to remember that Neil O'Donnell took the Steelers to the Super Bowl, that Rex Grossman took his team to the Super Bowl, that Trent Dilfer took his team to the Super Bowl. Can the kid be a game manager?
How many of those guys won?

He was a good QB, if they only had of not lost Barrett Robbins, that was a big hit, not as bad as Stanley Wilson missing the Super Bowl, but still a big hit to that team.
And they traded his Coach with a friendly system and real tangible Mojo for a Boatload of $$ and three 1st Round picks just prior to that Season ( Same Coach he faced in said Super Bowl )

Brady seems to be determined to stay retired this time. Carson Wentz is available. Matt Ryan has been tossed out there, as has Mitch Trubisky. None of them are getting the Jets to the Super Bowl. Maybe a wild card berth, but that’s likely the ceiling. With Dallas, Philly and Kansas City (toss in New England who has beaten the Jets 14 straight) in the next 5, and the QB might be a moot point as the season could be derailed.

Brady seems to be determined to stay retired this time. Carson Wentz is available. Matt Ryan has been tossed out there, as has Mitch Trubisky. None of them are getting the Jets to the Super Bowl. Maybe a wild card berth, but that’s likely the ceiling. With Dallas, Philly and Kansas City (toss in New England who has beaten the Jets 14 straight) in the next 5, and the QB might be a moot point as the season could be derailed.
Brady is a pipe dream.what thst article does not mention is as I said earlier when a player has an ownership stake in a team he has to get approval from all nfl owners to play again,thst will never happen and that is why this thread needs to be closed,everything else posted on this thread is irrelevent.

Rich Gannon took his team to a Super Bowl
Rich Gannon does not belong in thst mix of those names.he single handedly turned that franchise around,those others were mere game managers,Gannon was not.he never should have lost his starting status in Minnesota and if Marty the moron shittenheimer had not benched him midway through the 97 season h they would have gone to the Super Bowl and won,Marty was so obviously paid off,the chiefs under Gannon averaged 33 points per game where with Elvis just 18 or so something like that,doesn’t take a genius to see Marty threw that game.

Last edited:
finger-shake-babu.gif

OH NO! The fickle finger of fate!!!

Foles can be streaky. He is deadly when on.
:thup: if the jets could not land foles then wentz would be the best option to try in land.the best the jets can do now is play for the number one draft spot for next years draft.

Forum List

Back