Tom Brady to Jets?

Mee
I know all about Al Davis, my derision does not come from ignorance. I also know what winning a championship means to any team in any sport, my point was merely this: Winning three championships ('76, '80, '83), the last one being forty years ago, doesn't mean they are a good team today.
Meeting Al Davis 3 Times ( Twice Just him & I ) I know how much he loved the Sport and Raiders Fans & Players and my Nephew is Married to Daughter of a Raider All Pro and Starting Member of the 83 Championship winning team . His stories of Al cemented in my Mind what I already knew of the Man .

M
The idea of being a starter on that team with those players? Tempting. NY is a hard place to be a QB anyway, can Mariota handle all of it? I don't know.
Marriotta was great as a Plug in Situational Player with Raiders , he is deserving of Starts again somewhere

Probably was. Doesnt change the situation in NY. The only reason TB might consider coming back is if he walks into a great situation where he thinks it's basically a lock to get to the SB and probably win it. That's not where the Jets are. They have a great D but there are a lot of really good teams in the AFC.
Rogers wouldn’t have went to the jets if he thought they weren’t good enough to win the Super Bowl.

Thats assuming he didn’t do this on purpose. That wasn’t a hit at all.

Rogers wouldn’t have went to the jets if he thought they weren’t good enough to win the Super Bowl.

Thats assuming he didn’t do this on purpose. That wasn’t a hit at all.
You think he somehow intentionally tore his Achilles tendon?

Zach W. played 7 games last year, NYJ won 5 of those.
You can't go get someone who has not played for 8 years and expect to do better. Kapersuck, Tebowski, Rothlesnberger. Come on! OLD Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Rivers would get killed too. Mariotta stinks too. Can't throw. Tannyhill is up/down. Maybe Dalton but again, rusty Dalton? Better arm but might get killed too?

Maybe putting in grass turf would have saved Old man Rogers fresh off his 48 hour darkness retreat. Not to mention doing Acid tripping in the jungle. Maybe YOGA would have been better use of time. lol!

Packers are loving this. WINNING. get rid of a problem, now out of the leauge AND get three good players in return.

Last edited:
Marriotta is worth at least a 4th ( but I doubt he would bail on best Back Up QB job in the NFL )

They say "for a backup". But what they really mean is "We don't trust Wilson". "We need a better one by game 3". Most of these first four were probably losses with Rogers IMVHO. Maybe not. Maybe 2-2 after they stole one from Buffalo. DEN can be beat.
So they want to get a "better" guy ready after blaming Wilson? perhaps. They are not interested in a cheap backup. If crummy backup goes in the season is done also.

I am done with Rogers. He will have tens off millions to get well with. You and I would have to use crutches to get to Walmart to buy milk and cereal. His chef will bring it in. I don't like his last few years at Packers. And only 10pts in a playoff game vs. SF at home? To go to the SB? 10 pts? Or that collapse against TB when he could have ran it in.

Enough of this prima-donna. Time to get on to MINN at PHI. I didn't know. But as incentive to care about it. I put $10 on 4 line parlay to pay $74.66. PHI to win, over 48.5, Hurts TD, Jefferson TD.
I know...its' crazy. But they offered it at 646:100. You could pick your longshot. 4 choices. I need to have some fun. Live a little I suppose?

#76 on the Jets was pathetic. Just falls down. A 300 lb sack of blubber. Some "Athlete". Wouldn't last 30 sec on a soccer field.

He let that guy run in like slow motion.

Forum List

Back