Tom Brady to Jets?

There must be a lot of former starting QBs under 38 years old around the Waiver wire or on the Streets
I don’t know about a lot, but there has to be better options than Wilson

What? Foles would get KILLED, he is not mobile at all. Did you see him play for the Bears, or more recently for the Colts? He was awful.
I’m not saying he’s a superstar or anything, but Wilson is terrible

Players that the Jets could poach for a 3rd Rounder ? ( who is the Cowboys backup ?) and the Niners had 4 Decent QBs just two weeks ago before final cuts

The 3 Time World Champion Raiders ?

I'm not sure what their past championships have to do with anything, but yeah, them. I used to be a fan, even more so when they came to Los Angeles, I lived in Ventura County at the time. Then Davis fucked L.A. over and went back to Oakland.

That was yesterday headline , today it’s the Commanders backup .
Who’s that? Heineke seems like a decent fit. Doesn’t lose games. They have a good defense. In the end they are Gigi to give Wilson a few games to see what he can do. They spent a 2nd over all pick on him.

I'm not sure what their past championships have to do with anything, but yeah, them. I used to be a fan, even more so when they came to Los Angeles, I lived in Ventura County at the time. Then Davis fucked L.A. over and went back to Oakland.
Your not sure what winning NFL World Championships ( 2 in the Modern Era ) has to do with anything in the NFL ? and Deriding AL is ignorant he was a Titan to the Game .

Your not sure what winning NFL World Championships ( 2 in the Modern Era ) has to do with anything in the NFL ? and Deriding AL is ignorant he was a Titan to the Game .

I know all about Al Davis, my derision does not come from ignorance. I also know what winning a championship means to any team in any sport, my point was merely this: Winning three championships ('76, '80, '83), the last one being forty years ago, doesn't mean they are a good team today.

I know all about Al Davis, my derision does not come from ignorance. I also know what winning a championship means to any team in any sport, my point was merely this: Winning three championships ('76, '80, '83), the last one being forty years ago, doesn't mean they are a good team today.
Playoff team season before last

Forum List

Back