Tom Brady retires after legendary 22-year career, breaking some folks' expectations that he will play until 50

Brady was a Trump supporter.....
that is the ONE thing about Trump that i would say to him in person fuck you asshole hypocrite,you complain about biden cheating and yet you hang around a cheater that has disgraced the sport same as his former coach.

A great QB whose image will always be somewhat tarnished by "Deflategate".
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Until he had his role in that,it was just his coach that had tarnished the sport but with his participation in the scandal ,he tarnished the sport as well.He learned from his coach how to disgrace the sport. He must have got mad at the refs for not giving him the calls he has always gotten from them in big games in the past.lol

Now if only Belicheat would resign,unfortunately he has Mac Jones to make him look good,that guy is the second coming of tom brady,he does not play like a rookie at all,He looks like he has played in the NFL for 20 years as well.

Last edited:
He didn't go to the White House when Trump was President but did when Potatohead was President.

He kissed the ass of Negroes he made go long to catch his throws.

Everybody connected with the woke NFL filth is tainted.
You accomplished much, yet?

FKS7I4TWQAsL8Hm

FKS6_CrWYAY0L_V

FKS601kXIActwwk

Here is the pics the LAMESTREAM media WONT talk about and discuss. pretty obvious Brady is BI sexual. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

here are the pics the LAMESTREAM media WONT talk about sense they reveal Brady is bi sexual.:auiqs.jpg: he is sick as well,he makes his son kiss him on the mouth. He got that from HIS father who had him do the same with him. Brady has also talked about what a big dick Gronk has.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He was taught by Bilicheat how to be a sicko,he kisses his daughter on the mouth also.

1643489922911.png

here he is kissing kraft on the mouth as well.
1643490133724.png

here he is MAKING his son kiss him on the MOUTH the sick fuck.

i assume YOU were aware of these facts on BI homo Brady Flash? :auiqs.jpg:

the trolls that have their head up bradys ass like Grampa,Unkotore,smellybozo,rightwinger and others are going to be on the suicide hotline watch after learning this truth about him they never knew.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Here is the pics the LAMESTREAM media WONT talk about and discuss. pretty obvious Brady is BI sexual. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

here are the pics the LAMESTREAM media WONT talk about sense they reveal Brady is bi sexual.:auiqs.jpg: he is sick as well,he makes his son kiss him on the mouth. He got that from HIS father who had him do the same with him. Brady has also talked about what a big dick Gronk has.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He was taught by Bilicheat how to be a sicko,he kisses his daughter on the mouth also.

View attachment 594392

here he is kissing kraft on the mouth as well.
View attachment 594393

here he is MAKING his son kiss him on the MOUTH the sick fuck.

The money kiss.

Trump will mention him at his rally tonight, i bet

Even though i did not like our Bills gettting dominated by Brady and the Patriots for 20 years, I respect Tom Brady and congratulate him on his amazing accomplishments. He is the GOAT in the NFL, i admit. :)

Even though i did not like our Bills gettting dominated by Brady and the Patriots for 20 years, I respect Tom Brady and congratulate him on his amazing accomplishments. He is the GOAT in the NFL, i admit. :)

Rodimus

and bi sexual as well.:auiqs.jpg:

Rodimus

and bi sexual as well.:auiqs.jpg:
i do not have any problem with bisexual people or any LGBTQ people.

Forum List

Back