So Tom Brady announces he is coming back and all I can hope for is a career ending injury

You want him to get injured so bad that he can't throw footballs any more?

That's not very sportsmanlike. Why, that's not very sportsmanlike at all. :(

You want him to get injured so bad that he can't throw footballs any more?

That's not very sportsmanlike. Why, that's not very sportsmanlike at all. :(
Yes I want a career ending injury, how much longer am I supposed to look at him?

Because he has enough sb's and almost 50 so why keep playing?????????????????????
That’s his choice… wishing a career ending injury upon him is just sick. Take a chill pill your taking this stuff way too seriously. It’s a bunch of dudes playing a game.

Because he has enough sb's and almost 50 so why keep playing?????????????????????

Because maybe he knows how much you like to eat humble pie off of his ass?

Go on now. Go fetch your bib. There might be a cherry on top of the next piece, cowboy.

Tom-Brady.jpg

When the filthy ass Negroes started all that shitty destructive woke hate shit my Conservative buddies here in Central Florida were in solidarity with boycotting the NFL.

Then Brady decided to play for the Bucs.

All of a sudden all that solidarity went out the window and they were watching the Bucs.

Just shows you how weak minded some people can be.

When the filthy ass Negroes started all that shitty destructive woke hate shit my Conservative buddies here in Central Florida were in solidarity with boycotting the NFL.

Then Brady decided to play for the Bucs.

All of a sudden all that solidarity went out the window and they were watching the Bucs.

Just shows you how weak minded some people can be.

I think the last full football game I watched was when Big Dick Nick wooped up on Brady.

Before that post season when they brought Foles in as a backup, the last time I had watched was back when Favre retired.

Brady made a very public decision to retire then suddenly coming back for another year of play probably because he didn't win the Stupor Bowl or he needed another $20 Million to pad his massive fortune he already gained.

"Unfinished Business"

May he be sacked 100 times and they lose 10 games!

I am sooooooo tired of him.

Adam Schfeter from ESPN is a fucking joke

Brady made a very public decision to retire then suddenly coming back for another year of play probably because he didn't win the Stupor Bowl or he needed another $20 Million to pad his massive fortune he already gained.

"Unfinished Business"

May he be sacked 100 times and they lose 10 games!

I am sooooooo tired of him.
You ain't the only one. He's been a colossal PITA for my Bills as well.

Forum List

Back