The first 17-game NFL season, with 3 games left.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Aside from the obvious favorites - Tampa Bay and Kansas City - the rest of the playoff picture is pretty wide open, especially in the AFC where literally only 3 teams are out of it.
In the NFC, even the Drew Brees-less Saints could squeak in with a little help.

So anyone predicting any interesting surprises ?
If I was betting a substantial amount on who's gonna win the Super Bowl,
right now I'd Pick Kansas City over Tampa Bay in a rematch .

My sentimental favorite now' is Green Bay.
It would be a beautiful blow against vaccine mandates , a great payback for Aaron Rodgers
for all the shit they put him through. (the press)

My Cinderella picks....if it turned out to be one of those crazy years
when the favorites are knocked out early and it's all up for grabs,
I'm gonna say the New England Patriots (#1 defense in the league)....coincidentally,
Tampa and the Brady Bunch have the #1 offense ( didn't look that way last week in the 9 - 0 loss to N,O.. Matt Stafford and the Rams are tough and also, look out for those Cowboys....when they're running on all cylinders they're hard to stop.

So in the longest season ever with 3 games remaining
it should be interesting to see how it turns out. Anything can happen....
Christmas games tomorrow--Browns @ Packers
and Colts at Cardinals.

Last edited:
I'm a Jets fans, so I haven't been happy in decades.

I'm pulling for the Packers, only because I went to high school with the mother of #84, tight-end Tyler Davis...

I'm a Jets fans, so I haven't been happy in decades.

I'm pulling for the Packers, only because I went to high school with the mother of #84, tight-end Tyler Davis...
Zach Wilson's Uncle owns Jet Blue.
But I only knew that cuz I'm a byu fan.
The Pack, like always will get home field advantage and blow it with their lousy defense.

The better game will be the Bucs And Packers in NFC Championship with a shootout Bucs on top. I see a Patriots ride to the AFC Championship against KC and losing narrowly and it being KC Vs Bucs and TB blowing them out for Brady’s like 32nd ring 🎤

Upset pics would be Buffalo sliding through against GB or New England and GB, well not upsets but more less likely IMO

The better game will be the Bucs And Packers in NFC Championship with a shootout Bucs on top. I see a Patriots ride to the AFC Championship against KC and losing narrowly and it being KC Vs Bucs and TB blowing them out for Brady’s like 32nd ring 🎤
Crazy as it would be, it wouldn't surprise too many people.
No kryptonite has stopped him yet.

One thing is for sure the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions will be odds favorites to watch the game from home!
On the bright side , for the average NFL fans who can't afford to attend the games at today's prices, they'll be practically giving tickets away for the last 3 games in Detroit and Chicago. You'll pay more for parking and food than tickets for sure.

Aside from the obvious favorites - Tampa Bay and Kansas City - the rest of the playoff picture is pretty wide open, especially in the AFC where literally only 3 teams are out of it.
In the NFC, even the Drew Brees-less Saints could squeak in with a little help.

So anyone predicting any interesting surprises ?
If I was betting a substantial amount on who's gonna win the Super Bowl,
right now I'd Pick Kansas City over Tampa Bay in a rematch .

My sentimental favorite now' is Green Bay.
It would be a beautiful blow against vaccine mandates , a great payback for Aaron Rodgers
for all the shit they put him through. (the press)

My Cinderella picks....if it turned out to be one of those crazy years
when the favorites are knocked out early and it's all up for grabs,
I'm gonna say the New England Patriots (#1 defense in the league)....coincidentally,
Tampa and the Brady Bunch have the #1 offense ( didn't look that way last week in the 9 - 0 loss to N,O.. Matt Stafford and the Rams are tough and also, look out for those Cowboys....when they're running on all cylinders they're hard to stop.

So in the longest season ever with 3 games remaining
it should be interesting to see how it turns out. Anything can happen....
Christmas games tomorrow--Browns @ Packers
and Colts at Cardinals.
It’s anyone’s guess. Interesting take on Rogers. Instead of being down on him for lying and putting his teammates at risk you praise him for being an ignorant right wing conspiracy theorist anti vaxer.

I say because he’s an asshole, he will fall short again. And his meltdown will make last years seem like nothing.

It’s anyone’s guess. Interesting take on Rogers. Instead of being down on him for lying and putting his teammates at risk you praise him for being an ignorant right wing conspiracy theorist anti vaxer.

I say because he’s an asshole, he will fall short again. And his meltdown will make last years seem like nothing.
Sounds like your brain is controlled by someone else.

Forum List

Back