The first 17-game NFL season, with 3 games left.

It’s just politics.
"Just politics." Coming from the one who said;
Rogers. Instead of being down on him for lying and putting his teammates at risk you praise him for being an ignorant right wing conspiracy theorist anti vaxer. I say because he’s an asshole, he will fall short again. And his meltdown will make last years seem like nothing.

LESS than an hour ago.

It truly sucks to be a Bears fan!
No it don’t. I love the Bears always will. We need a house cleaning of the Coaching staff, get back our secondary and build an O line around Fields. You will see the Bears in atleast the NFC Championship in next few years

"Just politics." Coming from the one who said;

LESS than an hour ago.
Think about it. His linemen's jobs are to protect that asshole. He not only put them in harms way, he put their families in harms way. And don't say he didn't because if he didn't he wouldn't have lied. He rolled the dice with all their lives.

If you want to be unvaccinated fine, stay home and don't show up to work where you are going to infect everyone else. We're looking for 70% immunized. He lied about being immunized. They asked, "are you vaccinated" and he said yes he was immunized.

He's an asshole and idiot.

He continued with “I know the guy’s a real good football player, that’s why they put up with his [expletive].” After a brief interlude, Stern added, “If there was decency in this world, I would throw this guy out of the football league so fast.”

When Rodgers recently appeared on “The Pat McAfee Show” on Friday, the quarterback said, “I’ve consulted with a now-good friend of mine, Joe Rogan, after he got Covid and I’ve been doing a lot of the stuff that he recommended in his podcasts and on the phone to me.”

So don't listen to the scientists. Listen to Joe Rogan.

Rogan himself said earlier this year, “I'm not a doctor, I'm a (bleeping) moron. I'm not a respected source of information, even for me.”

“You got doctors who study in medical school. I don’t know what has happened to this country.” Many professional football players and coaches complain about fans armchair quarterbacking all the time. Well, armchair doctoring is just as bad, if not worse.

Stern also had a suggestion for Rodgers: “I say the next time this [bleep] head gets injured on the field. They should bring in Joe Rogan to fix the bones. They should have him treat him.

Stern hasn’t been the only one to use the “l” word to describe Rodgers. For example, on a FOX Sports segment this past weekend, former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw said it would be nice if Rodgers learned “not to lie, because that’s what you did, Aaron, you lied to everyone.”

It’s something very different to not tell other people that you’re unvaccinated. Other people have a right to know that you may be at higher risk for carrying the Covid-19 coronavirus.

What’s even worse than not telling people that you are unvaccinated? Suggesting to others that you’ve been vaccinated when in fact you haven’t. That’s a whole another level of what-the-bleep. That’s putting others at greater risk when they don’t even realize it.

He said he was immunized.
Is he dead ? No. So he wasn't lying, ya freak.
I see you are doing for Rodgers what you did for Trump. Saying he didn't lie or say what we all know he said.

make (a person or animal) immune to infection, typically by inoculation.
"the vaccine is used to immunize children against measles"

How was he immunized?

You may be dumb, but he's smarter than that. He knows he lied.

"I acknowledge am a role model to a lot of people," Rodgers said on the show. "I made some comments that people might have felt were misleading. To anybody who felt misled by those comments, I take full responsibility."

Funny he takes full responsibility but you are still defending him.

Whatever, sealybobo , ya freak.
Go troll somewhere else.
12 - 3

1640622265431.png

Last edited:
Arizona @ Dallas in week 17 should be the big game
Also KC at Cinc
Miami at Tenn
Las Vegas at Indi

Forum List

Back