Toddlers being allowed to run loose in a restaurant.

This is why we have a thing called social services. If the people in charge of the kids do not want the kids ripped away from them, they better be supervising the kids the way that the kids are supposed to be supervised.

God bless you and every neglected child always!!!

Holly

Anyone with kids should become familiar with the work of psychologist John Rosemond (Home | Parenting with Love and Leadership | John Rosemond: Coach, Author, Speaker). Sanity in parenting. Priceless.

Our kids are not our friends. They don't have to be happy at all times. Most often WE, the parents have to decide what they do, when they do it, and how they do it. The nuclear family is NOT a democracy, and if it is, it will be a disaster.

Anyone with kids should become familiar with the work of psychologist John Rosemond (Home | Parenting with Love and Leadership | John Rosemond: Coach, Author, Speaker). Sanity in parenting. Priceless.

Our kids are not our friends. They don't have to be happy at all times. Most often WE, the parents have to decide what they do, when they do it, and how they do it. The nuclear family is NOT a democracy, and if it is, it will be a disaster.
Ran a democracy of sorts. Dad and Mom and three lovely offspring, and let them know they each had a vote when it came to family matters. Dad, however, as the Supreme Bread Winner and overall boss of operations, had five votes just in case they had trouble seeing my point. Bless their hearts!

All protests need to be stopped right now.....these hateful idiots get all worked up and turn into thugs...maybe marshal law needs to be enacted....
Lot of time you and I have disagreed. This ain't one of them. That is exactly what needs to happen. Every governor has the authority and forces required to to just say NO, and it is long overdue.

In some states with bail reform they will just be back out on the street again. One of their goals is to make the system process them and waste the time of the system, thus allowing regular crime to also not be punished quickly, thus fomenting the revolutionary conditions these Neo-Marxists are looking for.
If that is how it is where you are, (it is not, here where we live) you should be looking to get out.

Got family here, can't leave. The issue is only 20%-30% of people vote when the time comes for local elections and we end up with progressive idiots who's only experience is getting interest groups to vote in blocks for them.
Yes, I get it about reasons like that. At this age, not about working without a net, but being close enough to help provide a bit of net.
This will sound really stupid, as it is a point of view, point, which is sometime less than useless, But what happened, that the good supposedly responsible people who should be at the polls to elect local officials, often don't show, yet underclasses show up in large number, just as they were taught was a duty, back in school? Dang, that looks shallow, even as I take my fingers off the keyboard.

All protests need to be stopped right now.....these hateful idiots get all worked up and turn into thugs...maybe marshal law needs to be enacted....
Lot of time you and I have disagreed. This ain't one of them. That is exactly what needs to happen. Every governor has the authority and forces required to to just say NO, and it is long overdue.

In some states with bail reform they will just be back out on the street again. One of their goals is to make the system process them and waste the time of the system, thus allowing regular crime to also not be punished quickly, thus fomenting the revolutionary conditions these Neo-Marxists are looking for.
If that is how it is where you are, (it is not, here where we live) you should be looking to get out.

Got family here, can't leave. The issue is only 20%-30% of people vote when the time comes for local elections and we end up with progressive idiots who's only experience is getting interest groups to vote in blocks for them.
Yes, I get it about reasons like that. At this age, not about working without a net, but being close enough to help provide a bit of net.
This will sound really stupid, as it is a point of view, point, which is sometime less than useless, But what happened, that the good supposedly responsible people who should be at the polls to elect local officials, often don't show, yet underclasses show up in large number, just as they were taught was a duty, back in school? Dang, that looks shallow, even as I take my fingers off the keyboard.

People don't care until things get bad enough for them to be forced to care.

It's why NYC had to go through 2+ decades of hell before we got Guilani in office.

There will be a day when these fools will rue the promotion of a new government that they have wrought. For there will never be any protests, let alone this.

I was in a pizza joint once, wild kids. One kept coming over looking at us, standing right there. Opened my outh and showed the kid a "pizza trainwreck" Kid screamed, ran off never came back.

Forum List

Back