Toddlers being allowed to run loose in a restaurant.

And that is a large group of idiots congregated in one place. How cool are they?

The Democratic Party should be really proud of this crap. Where's some of our favorites like Bulldog?

All protests need to be stopped right now.....these hateful idiots get all worked up and turn into thugs...maybe marshal law needs to be enacted....

They try that shit with me and they are going to get a very big surprise. But, I don't go out to dinner any more anyway and I certainly wouldn't in rat holes like NYC while the animals are still loose.

My question is....how can big companies like banks, tech, retail, etc DONATE millions to those assholes when NONE of that money goes to blacks that desperately need it. NONE.

All protests need to be stopped right now.....these hateful idiots get all worked up and turn into thugs...maybe marshal law needs to be enacted....
Lot of time you and I have disagreed. This ain't one of them. That is exactly what needs to happen. Every governor has the authority and forces required to to just say NO, and it is long overdue.

Today's cell phones and uploaded you tube videos illustrate scenes that everyone has experienced at one time or another. Andy Warhol was right.

My question is....how can big companies like banks, tech, retail, etc DONATE millions to those assholes when NONE of that money goes to blacks that desperately need it. NONE.
They donate the monies, in the hope that BLM/ANTIFA doesnt torch their buildings. Protection money, which small businesses cant really pay.

Lot of time you and I have disagreed. This ain't one of them. That is exactly what needs to happen. Every governor has the authority and forces required to to just say NO, and it is long overdue.

In some states with bail reform they will just be back out on the street again. One of their goals is to make the system process them and waste the time of the system, thus allowing regular crime to also not be punished quickly, thus fomenting the revolutionary conditions these Neo-Marxists are looking for.

I guess rioters have destroyed several restaurants in Rochester NY, burning at least one down, and assaulted some random white diners. LOL at the lady at about 3:13 in the video here.

I guess rioters have destroyed several restaurants in Rochester NY, burning at least one down, and assaulted some random white diners. LOL at the lady at about 3:13 in the video here.

And to think many of those in New York voted for the very people who allow this shit to happen. I wonder if they have a change of heart and change of political affiliation.

In some states with bail reform they will just be back out on the street again. One of their goals is to make the system process them and waste the time of the system, thus allowing regular crime to also not be punished quickly, thus fomenting the revolutionary conditions these Neo-Marxists are looking for.
If that is how it is where you are, (it is not, here where we live) you should be looking to get out.

We had to behave when we went out to a restaurant in my childhood.

It only took ONE look from my father...just one

for my brother and sister and me to behave.

I miss those sensible times.

Last edited:

If that is how it is where you are, (it is not, here where we live) you should be looking to get out.

Got family here, can't leave. The issue is only 20%-30% of people vote when the time comes for local elections and we end up with progressive idiots who's only experience is getting interest groups to vote in blocks for them.

Forum List

Back