Today's Top Headlines

I was most amused by the Fox commentators complaining all day about how the media focuses on Trump's joke about assassinating Clinton instead of covering the real issues... While featuring it as one of the top stories on EVERY single one of their programs.

Most every media source I have seen from the US or abroad is covering the story of the poor kid who was decapitated on the waterslide this weekend.

I expect Trump to make blunt provocative statements. If you haven't noticed It's kinda what he does. It's terrible to hear about kids dying under any circumstances. But seriously, WTF is Hillary doing with the Orlando Shooters' Dad sitting behind her grinning and cheering? What message does that send?

I expect Trump to make blunt provocative statements. If you haven't noticed It's kinda what he does. It's terrible to hear about kids dying under any circumstances. But seriously, WTF is Hillary doing with the Orlando Shooters' Dad sitting behind her grinning and cheering? What message does that send?

I hate Hillary but it really has no meaning to me. He wasn't the shooter.

Most every media source I have seen from the US or abroad is covering the story of the poor kid who was decapitated on the waterslide this weekend.
Yeah man, that really sucks... The cable news stations gave it a minute of attention about halfway through each program

Do you think Hillary or her campaign planned to put him there?

Forum List

Back