Ex CIA director goes off his rocker

No. we really need to target the Mullahs, we just can't get caught targeting the Mullahs.

Your source is factually wrong when alleging Morell was factually wrong. It is not something that has been broadly discussed in the US media. I have no idea what Clinton's behind closed doors position was but the source indicates that it was only after the US weakened Assad that ISIL was able to flourish. Assad intentionally fostered ISIL as part of his strategy, and it worked. He had his military target all the moderate and competing factions so that the US's choice would be Assad or those crazy ass terrorists. I have read reports that the Obama Administration was completely dumbfounded and knocked back on their heels by Assad's move, and that is the reason the dialogue became Assad must go eventually but for now...

No one on the Dem side is suggesting murdering Trump, as Trump suggested doing to Clinton today. We need to be changing minds, not killing people. Those actively fighting have to be defeated, but the vast majority in that area are not fighting, and would like to see the fighting cease. Our job is to show them that is also our desire and aim.

How about start with killing ISIS first? Or, I forgot, "ISIS is contained"...

Looks like all Dems are getting crazier and crazier and all belong to one big mental hospital, where Hillary could be their commander and chief.

Donald has been talking recently about us creating safe zones in Syria. TBH, I think inserting a massive number of troops into Syria with their hands tied behind their backs as rent a cops would be a huge mistake.

Forum List

Back