Today's NFC West News...

SWEET!!! Atlanta beats AZ. When we go down there and kick their asses we will be in the lead in the NFC West !!!

NOW if NE can beat Green Bay today the only team we need to lose is Detroit and believe it or not the Hawks will be the #1 seed in the NFC!!!

It's within a TD in GB and the Pats can take this away from Rodgers !!! I've NEVER rooted for that punk Brady but HERE GOES !!!

I'm going to have to go with GB to take the 1st seed. Next week's Philly/Seattle game could well determine the second seed if Arizona continues to flounder.

If GB loses one game and Seattle wins out the #1 seed goes to the Hawks. GB almost lost tonight in their own stadium against a rather inept Tom Brady.

Tom Brady is inept? :lol:

You may not be giving Green Bay's defense enough credit. They have been playing well of late. I didn't see the game, though....sadly I'm forced to watch Atlanta games here. :(

Ya... I watched the game and Brady played very poorly. His passes were WAY off target. He is LUCKY he wasn't intercepted on at least 4-5 occasions. You DO know that the Seahawks played GB early in the season don't you? The Hawks spanked the Packers like a red headed step child 36-16...and it wasn't even THAT close.
I really don't care if GB plays us here in Seattle again or in GB. We match up well against them and will have no trouble with beating them AGAIN no matter where we play them.

The Seahawks must be back to winning, you are saying "we" again.

In other NFC West news... there will be NO news forthcoming from the 49ers webzone site.

The whiners have completely come unglued so much so that their fav site has imploded also.

This : from their admins..

"The forum has been temporarily disabled by the administrator.
The forums are offline until further notice as they are currently causing too many issues. Hosting support teams are looking into the issue.
Please try again soon.

:lol:

In other NFC West news... there will be NO news forthcoming from the 49ers webzone site.

The whiners have completely come unglued so much so that their fav site has imploded also.

This : from their admins..

"The forum has been temporarily disabled by the administrator.
The forums are offline until further notice as they are currently causing too many issues. Hosting support teams are looking into the issue.
Please try again soon.

:lol:
their following the lead of Kappy,going into meltdown mode.:rofl::lmao:

Now I think the Seahawks can win the NFC West again, since the Cards are collapsing.

On something completely different, the NFC South is hilarious.

Yes, it is, a tie between two 5-7 teams. I think the Falcons might take it just for their divisional wins but we'll see.

You know what would be ironic?

If New Orleans wins the division at 7-9 then beats Wild Card Seattle in the playoff game.

lol

Keep dreaming! AZ will probably not win another game. Dallas still has to play at Indy. Detroit has lost 5 out of last 6 two seasons running. Seattle has already beaten GB so they tie the Hawks they play in Seattle.

Oily Leans will be busy losing while the Seahawks are enjoying a bye..

This weekend's game at Philly will say it all. Eagles haven't played a team with the Hawk's ground game and certainly not a QB with Wilson's skills. All those Philly sacks don't mean diddly squat against a QB that has already run for three 100 plus yard games just off of extending plays and keeping the clock running.

The game at the Eagles won't be as easy as it was against the 9-1 Cards or at Santa Clara against the 9ers. But neither game was REALLY as close as the 19-3 scores indicated. Both games the Hawks scores should have been in the mid 20's. Except for Mebane the Hawk Defense is healthier than it has been all season. The LOB is at full strength. Our LBs are all first stringers now. Those old days when the Seahawks struggled on the road are way in the rear view mirror. This is a must win for HFA and the Hawks know it. Philly has a great punt returner but the Hawks are expert at burrying the punt inside of the 10. Don't count on your typical great FP after we punt. It ain't gonna happen. After the half the Eagles will have to throw deep and try Sherman and Maxwell. Rack up two more ints for the Seahawks.

Seattle 24

Philly 17

Ray McDonald DE 9ers 9 year vet run stopper arrested for felony domestic violence last night.

The 9ers defense has suffered numerous hits this offseason.

Depending on what Harbaugh(who has claimed publicly that "If you ever lay your hands on a woman..YOU ARE GONE!" and or the NFL does it looks like this may be the final straw on the 9ers chances to retake the NFC West.

This may make the NFC West race between the only two teams left with a realistic chance to take the West being AZ Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks.

OH! ... Did I forget to mention the victim was McDonald's pregnant fiance' ?
Who cares?

A guy makes a touchdown, gets happy, gets a penalty and maybe a fine.

Rams praise rioters and thugs, NOTHING.

I will never watch another NFL game, even though I rarely do anyway.

Ray McDonald DE 9ers 9 year vet run stopper arrested for felony domestic violence last night.

The 9ers defense has suffered numerous hits this offseason.

Depending on what Harbaugh(who has claimed publicly that "If you ever lay your hands on a woman..YOU ARE GONE!" and or the NFL does it looks like this may be the final straw on the 9ers chances to retake the NFC West.

This may make the NFC West race between the only two teams left with a realistic chance to take the West being AZ Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks.

OH! ... Did I forget to mention the victim was McDonald's pregnant fiance' ?
Who cares?

A guy makes a touchdown, gets happy, gets a penalty and maybe a fine.

Rams praise rioters and thugs, NOTHING.

I will never watch another NFL game, even though I rarely do anyway.

You should try watching your calander..

You are responding to a post made on August 31st.

THIS is December.

Do try and keep up !

You know what would be ironic?

If New Orleans wins the division at 7-9 then beats Wild Card Seattle in the playoff game.

lol

Keep dreaming! AZ will probably not win another game. Dallas still has to play at Indy. Detroit has lost 5 out of last 6 two seasons running. Seattle has already beaten GB so they tie the Hawks they play in Seattle.

Oily Leans will be busy losing while the Seahawks are enjoying a bye..

This weekend's game at Philly will say it all. Eagles haven't played a team with the Hawk's ground game and certainly not a QB with Wilson's skills. All those Philly sacks don't mean diddly squat against a QB that has already run for three 100 plus yard games just off of extending plays and keeping the clock running.

The game at the Eagles won't be as easy as it was against the 9-1 Cards or at Santa Clara against the 9ers.

Seattle 24

Philly 17

I agree with everything you say pretty much.the score will be about that I am thinking also.yeah it wont be as easy as the cards or niners game but they should win.

something else you forgot to mention is that sanchez struggles against a really good defense as we saw in the green bay game. the teams he has beat so far the panthers -are having all kinds of issues this year and in disarray and the fagboys are going into their usual meltdown mode led by happy feet Romo.

The Hawks defense is playing well so they wont be able to run all over them like they did with the Fagboys who could not stop the run which opened up play action for sanchez.

this time play action wont be there for him since they will contain the run and it will be a long night for sanchez I believe.

You mentioned the Hawks win out on homefield advantage if they have the same record at the end of the year because of head to head meetings.thing is the pack is not going to lose another game.Look at their schedule,way too easy,no way do they lose any of those games.

They are going to have to go to Green Bay and win there and I dont see that happening.Possible but very unlikely. They'll make it as far as the NFC title game but the way their offense cant get touchdowns when getting into the red zone against good defenses,that wont get it done in green bay.

Last edited:
Oh, nah, I don't see how the Falcons can beat GB the way GB is playing. And the Saints should be able to run all over the Panthers down in NO soooooo...

Anybody here care to explain to me exactly what is happening to the Cards? I've heard others say the same thing Huggy (I think) said here, that they'd probably lose every game from here on out. I know the starting QB is out but they just can't score.

Seattle at Philadelphia ought to be a much better game than most of the others, hard to guess since it's been over three years since they've played each other but it is a matter of a team with a great defense/good offense going up a team with a great offense/poor defense so the Seahawks should have the edge.

Oh, nah, I don't see how the Falcons can beat GB the way GB is playing. And the Saints should be able to run all over the Panthers down in NO soooooo...

Anybody here care to explain to me exactly what is happening to the Cards? I've heard others say the same thing Huggy (I think) said here, that they'd probably lose every game from here on out. I know the starting QB is out but they just can't score.

Seattle at Philadelphia ought to be a much better game than most of the others, hard to guess since it's been over three years since they've played each other but it is a matter of a team with a great defense/good offense going up a team with a great offense/poor defense so the Seahawks should have the edge.

what has happened with the cards is while Bruce Ariens is a great coach and getting his players to buy into his moto-next man up,when a player goes down.they have had a lot of key injurys and have been able to weather the storm up till this point but its now finally catching up to them.they couldnt evade it anymore.

Plus as good a coach as Ariens is,he screwed up and put his foot in his mouth saying before the seahawks game-we have an excellent chance of being a superbowl team this year. that was stupid because as the ESPN announcers said-"that put too much unwanted pressure on stanton and it has now caught up with him." that and also,he is now starting to show why he is a backup quarterback.

thats the thing I hate about the NFL these days.It used to be teams always prepared themselves in the past to have good reliable backup quarterback ready to go in case their starter got injured Earl Morrel replacing Bob Griese for the dolphins in the 72 undefeated season and Frank Reich taking over for jim kelly of the Bills and giving the oilers their worse loss in franchise history helping to take them to another superbowl.

those days are over.In this day and age,if a quarterback like wilson or Brees of the saints goes down,they never have a rilable backup ready to go.I guess its cause of the salary cap thing and this damn idiot free agency.

the cards may not win another game the rest of the year true enough,if you cant beat the falcons who can you beat? they will beat the kansas city clowns football team though.thats the one game they WILL win. and thats why Huggys seahawks dont deserve to be in the superbowl this year.

their defense playing with no passion or heart in the chiefs game laying an egg there when they knew what was at stake.that will cost them homefiled advantage and a superbowl as it should.

you dont even show up for work against a team that couldnt even beat the CHOKELAND FAIDERS of all people who are the embarrassment of the NFL now thanks to my future LA RAMS-hee hee.

,you cant even beat a team that loses to THEM,then you sure as hell dont deserve to be in the superbowl especially after you were idiotic enough not to weather out the storm with percy harvin despite what a headache he was to deal with since he presented multiple problems for opposing defenses and was SUPPOSE to replace wilsons favorite target golden tate.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Michigan fired it's football coach today. That job has been in Jim Harbaugh's sights for a very long time. Will this be JH's last year in the Pro's?

I read a report that Harbaugh will not be going to Michigan. No idea how valid any of the Harbaugh reporting is, of course.

I wonder if the money is right and he get total control of the football program he might go. Harbaugh likes to be in the lime light and Michigan might be more to his liking.

Completely unrelated : Last week may have been my worst week ever in fantasy football, in one of my leagues. I had, on my bench : Keenan Allen, Coby Fleener, and DeAndre Hopkins. I also started Tony Romo over Tom Brady. I left at least 100 points on my bench. :(

And I still have an outside chance of making the playoffs in that league. :lol:

Michigan fired it's football coach today. That job has been in Jim Harbaugh's sights for a very long time. Will this be JH's last year in the Pro's?

I read a report that Harbaugh will not be going to Michigan. No idea how valid any of the Harbaugh reporting is, of course.

I wonder if the money is right and he get total control of the football program he might go. Harbaugh likes to be in the lime light and Michigan might be more to his liking.

I don't think he goes back to college ball. His wife likes the San Francisco area and doesn't want to move. Now, if Davis of the Raiders wants to give up some control, Harbaugh may look at them. He took a terrible SF team and created a great team, if the Raiders ownership steps aside, no reason he can't do the same in Oakland.

was going to talk aboout some of the funny niner comments i saw at their niner page for the upcoming rematch with seattle but i'll wait till the eagles game is over with.Lets win that one first before talking about how they will spank the niners again.lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back