Redskins 2015 NFC East Division Champions !

I also was an officer in the Official Fan Club and in that capacity I had access to players and coaches. I knew Jay Gruden, though he wouldn't remember my name I'm sure he would recognize my face. I also caught a pass on the field from Jim Jensen who was one of our assistant coaches (Google him), had many a beer with Kurt Warner, shared a laugh and listen to stories from Jack Youngblood (at one time a part owner), and sat next to Jon Gruden who was then coach of the Raiders, and watched Jay play football. It was memorable back then.

Wow, so your kind of like almost Royalty!

:D

The Redskins became the fourth team to clinch its division by beating thePhiladelphia Eagles and will have a home playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers or Atlanta Falcons.

NFL playoff picture: Redskins to host postseason game; Giants done

Meh.

Winning the NFC East this year is kind of like winning the Special Olympics.

They have earned the right to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Much of the time the NFC East is the toughest division in the NFL, boy not this year.

Good for the Redskins. I agree Gruden is a good coach.

But let's stay grounded, it is unlikely they will go very far in the playoffs. Winning a division at 8-8 or 9-7 isn't exactly burning up the league.

BUT, good for them for not giving up and winning the division.

It's so rare these days to see good football.

Arizona is one of the best teams in the league, and showed it by beating up on Green Bay.
Washington is just an example of how shitty the league has become overall. Mainly because the NFL plays too many games....and because of injuries...teams have been forced to play players that should be playing for the Canadian Football League.

Redskins on the warpath battle their way to a division championship. Heap big deal to stick up the asses of the PC jerkoffs.

Nice breakout year for MSUs Kirk Cousins. Gigantic payday coming in the offseason as his rookie contract's up after the season. Kirk's a fantastic individual, the guy every parent would want their daughter to marry.

Go Redskins!

Forum List

Back