NFL Picks Week #10

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
My NFL Week 10 predictions (read more at Abstract Sports)

Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
This you can call an impact game. The winner will impact positioning in the AFC South as just one game separates these two teams. The Titans have the advantage and will meet the Colts again in two weeks. The division title could easily be decided by that time. Prediction: Titans 27 / Colts 24

Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots
If the Baltimore Ravens was to keep pace with the undefeated Steelers, this then becomes a must-win. With the Steelers playing the Bengals, Baltimore is in danger of falling back three games from first place with a loss. The Ravens should also be careful not to fall into a “trap” game with a team that has lost five of eight games. Any Bill Belichick coached team is dangerous and I like the home team to prevail. Prediction: Patriots 21 / Ravens 17

Houston Texans at Cleveland Browns
If the Browns want to make the playoffs for the first time since 2002, they probably need this game as well as a few more before the season ends. The Texans while losing six games are far from being a pushover. Prediction: Browns 24 / Texans 17

Jacksonville Jaguars at Green Bay Packers
Sucks to be a Jaguars fan this week. They have no chance here. Prediction: Packers 45 / Jaguars 9

Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
What a terrible division the NFC East has become. One of the best from years past they are now the worst and believe it or not, this game has first place impact on it despite the Eagles sporting a record of 3-4-1 and the Giants 2-7. It would make the division look that much worse with a New York victory and I believe that is exactly what happens. Prediction: Giants 23 / Eagles 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
The question here is does Tom Brady bounce back or will be a continuation of poor play. I’m not sold on the Bucs and the Panthers have pulled some surprises this season. Here’s another. Prediction: Panthers 27 / Bucs 25

Washington Football Team at Detroit Lions
The Washington Football Team is competing for a division title even with just two wins believe it or not. The Lions are trying to come up from the basement. Detroit is bound to have a solid game this season they are not that bad. Prediction: Lions 33 / Washington Football Team 23

Buffalo Bills at Arizona Cardinals
This is the game of the week in the NFL. Some may even call it a Super Bowl preview. Kyler Murray gets another big test. I’m betting he does well. Prediction: Cardinals 31 / Bills 27

Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders
A very important game for the Raiders. Denver has nothing to lose. Prediction: Raiders 34 / Broncos 17

Los Angeles Chargers at Miami Dolphins
It’s rookie versus rookie at quarterback. Miami is playing better football right now and the Chargers can’t seem to win close games. This will be another. Prediction: Dolphins 27 / Chargers 24

Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers have a reputation of playing very tough on rookie quarterbacks. Sunday they get a shot at the league’s #1. Joe Burrow has played above expectations but the Steelers defense is downright nasty. It remains to be seen if several Pittsburgh players take the field because of COVID-19 restrictions but even if that’s the case the Steelers have to take this game seriously because if they play their game this is an easy win a walk in the park. Prediction: Steelers 38 / Bengals 17

San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
The Saints have a chance to extend their lead in the NFC South and they get to host a beat-up 49ers team with question marks at quarterback. Prediction: Saints 38 / 49ers 13

Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams
The Rams need to make their move now and win this game. A loss would break their tie with Arizona unless the Cards also lose to Buffalo. This game could go either way but my gut says home team. Prediction: Rams 23 / Seahawks 21

Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
After a fast start, the Bears are now a mess. Three straight losses after starting 5-1 and the Vikings are rising fast. Prediction: Vikings 31 /Bears 21

I predict that the NFL will lose $billions in profits for endorsing the hate and violence of BLM.

Forum List

Back