Today I am embarrassed to be American

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.

Not me. That would increase the hate a thousandfold.

Why do you say that? Iā€™m to the point Iā€™d rather appease the crybaby Resistance whoā€™ve proven they canā€™t accept a defeat over the mindless, unjustified hate infecting the country. The media and Trump are to blame for the hysteria. If Obama or Hillary were pres the media would pretend everything was all hunky dory no matter what, hence nothing could upset the masses as it does now. Yes, there would still be anger from those who seek the truth but there are far more people who donā€™t care about truth but about being rightā€”one aspect of the dumbing down.

I personally am not given to appeasement or compromise where it concerns liberty.

Sane people don't try to paint this individuals act or any individuals acts as representing one side or the other.

Haven't seen much sanity from either side on this site regarding this nutjob, but I don't measure real life based on postings on the internet.

As far as I am concerned this guy should face a firing squad.
Why? He hasn't been convicted of any crime? Oh wait, you guys don't allow due process anymore.
You guys?

I voted Trump.

Guess I should have added "if convicted". I was assuming folks would get that.

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Why do you say that? Iā€™m to the point Iā€™d rather appease the crybaby Resistance whoā€™ve proven they canā€™t accept a defeat over the mindless, unjustified hate infecting the country. The media and Trump are to blame for the hysteria. If Obama or Hillary were pres the media would pretend everything was all hunky dory no matter what, hence nothing could upset the masses as it does now. Yes, there would still be anger from those who seek the truth but there are far more people who donā€™t care about truth but about being rightā€”one aspect of the dumbing down.

I personally am not given to appeasement or compromise where it concerns liberty.
Voting rights are part of liberty. Not voter suppression.

Sane people don't try to paint this individuals act or any individuals acts as representing one side or the other.

Haven't seen much sanity from either side on this site regarding this nutjob, but I don't measure real life based on postings on the internet.

Thatā€™s a good point that the internet doesnā€™t necessarily reflect real life. I just canā€™t believe some of the things I see people say, and to think they believe what they say! That such idiots exist boggles my mind.

Voting rights are part of liberty. Not voter suppression.

Who is being suppressed? Those not following the legal process?

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus
Youre overreacting. This is what the left wants. Accept the destruction of the country and we'll let up the pressure SOMEWHAT. No, they need to be DEFEATED in November if you want it to end. Hillary promised VIOLENCE until you return them to power. You just cried "uncle".

Youre overreacting. This is what the left wants. Accept the destruction of the country and we'll let up the pressure SOMEWHAT. No, they need to be DEFEATED in November if you want it to end. Hillary promised VIOLENCE until you return them to power. You just cried "uncle".

The family values party of Evangelicals & (Pu$$y grabbing, divorcing, cheating on wife Trumpkins)

How does that work out, exactly???????????

Iā€™ve already cast my mid-term voteā€”all Republican. And I disagree anything will ā€œendā€ in November.

Obama is the the main dish in all this.
Ah. Blaming Former President Obama, are you?

Wrong....

violent attack after violent attack by democrats against Republicans......and you focus on Trump......while one nut sent fake bombs to the very democrats calling for violence against Republicans, you have entire movements on the democrats side committed to violence and hate, and actively supported by the democrat party.....antifa, black lives matter.....violent, racist organizations that have attacked and in some cases murdered........6 Dallas police officers actually murdered by a democrat, black lives matter supporter, other police murdered by individual democrat party supporters......then of course, the quickly forgotten real bullets, not fake bombs, used to attack the Republican baseball team, the attacks on GOP political headquarters.....the conservative speakers kept from speaking on college campuses...Trump supporters attacked by mobs of antifa and other groups of democrat nut jobs......

the list is endless...but you have one guy who sent fake bombs to democrat politicians who call for violence against republicans........

Obama is the the main dish in all this.
Ah. Blaming Former President Obama, are you?

Obama? You mean the guy who was actually good friends with 2 real, domestic terrorists bombers....named bill ayers and bernaiden dorhn? Actual bombers who detonated bombs in public buildings in the United States....not fake bombs...real bombs...

You mean him?

Thatā€™s a good point that the internet doesnā€™t necessarily reflect real life. I just canā€™t believe some of the things I see people say, and to think they believe what they say! That such idiots exist boggles my mind.
If I simply shut off my television and my devices, this whole notion of a nation divided by hate disappears.
My neighbors are all generally friendly, I know people of a variety of opinions and never witness this hate. In stores and in public I witness people of differing views and cultural backgrounds interacting every day with smiling and friendly intentions. Most folks just going about their day.

The voices of partisan zealots from extreme polar opposites seem to get the most attention, when the reality is most simply tune it out. Hence, the apathy of half the population that doesn't participate in voting at all.

The family values party of Evangelicals & (Pu$$y grabbing, divorcing, cheating on wife Trumpkins)

You're as nutty as this mad bomber.

I don't see that happening at all. In fact, no one wants to take responsibility for this guy, indicating they all feel repugnance at what he's done.
That is a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say.

They called for a return to civility when Gabby Giffords was shot, and everyone completely ignored it. Perhaps because it is bombs and not guns, people will tone it down a bit. I can't stomach listening to the Pres anymore, but I hear he has been a bit more careful, too. How is he doing?
Trump is back to attacking Democrats the targets of the MAGA Bomber, attacking the press, and attempting to further divide the American people.

If you think things would be better if Obabble had a third term, you are sorely delusional.

You're as nutty as this mad bomber.

Everybody's nuts but Trumpkins. Hahaha, sure.

Forum List

Back