Today I am embarrassed to be American

Youā€™re misunderstanding me. Everything you listed there plus many more are reasons Iā€™m embarrassed to be American right now. It seems youā€™re trying to paint every person on the left as the same as the violent Democrats you mentioned, which is part of the problem. To say this guy who sent the bombs represents all Trump supporters is ludacris and so is saying all Democrats are like the guy who murdered six police officers, the softball game shooter, etc. If that is what youā€™re trying to do then youā€™re part of the reason Iā€™ve found myself so frustrated.

Almost all of the political violence is coming from the democrats...the mistake you make is trying to paint it as coming from both sides......by missing the truth, you can't fix the problem....

Mindless hate is coming from both sides. Hate does not necessarily equate to violence. I agree the left has been more violent lately but that doesnā€™t excuse right-wing violence. I see people like to play tit for tat when discussing politically motivated violence, but doing that insinuates to me you (general you, not you specifically)are trying to justify your side when sometimes they are just as guilty and just as NOT defendable as those you call out.

Bringing up the softball game shooting doesnā€™t cancel out these bomb mailings, for instance.

No....it isn't. You are not seeing where the actual hate and violence is coming from...you are blind. It isn't tit for tat....the democrats have whole movements dedicated to violence and hate...antifa, and black lives matter....who routinelly attack Republicans ..... they vandalize property, attack Repbulicans and the democrats say nothing....

It isn't just the baseball game shooting....where real bullets were used, not fake bombs...... the list of violent attacks against republicans is endless......and you want to sit there and act above it all by condemning both sides...making yourself better than everyone else...

You are foolish.....

Iā€™m foolish for not trying to justify violence? How am I blind when in my prior reply I agreed with you the left is more violent?

You're foolish for capitulating to the promoters of political violence.

How am I surrendering? By having a mind of my own? I already voted straight Republican. If I had really capitulated Iā€™d have voted Democrat.

ever hear of a little, insignificant, political/etc conflict called the
---------Civil War???!!!
there was a little violence/hate/etc there

ever hear of Lincoln/JFK/RFK/MLK/Reagan/etc?
Obama hates America/whites/police--FK him
you must also be an American-white-cop hater if you want Obama back

I donā€™t want him back. I just wish the media treated Trump the way they treated Obama. If they did they country would look a lot different. And my brother-in-law is a cop so kindly shut the fuck up.

I donā€™t want him back. I just wish the media treated Trump the way they treated Obama. If they did they country would look a lot different. And my brother-in-law is a cop so kindly shut the fuck up.
you MUST be anti-cop if you like Obama
he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop

you MUST be anti-cop if you like Obama
he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop

G O. F U C K. Y O U R S E L F

Almost all of the political violence is coming from the democrats...the mistake you make is trying to paint it as coming from both sides......by missing the truth, you can't fix the problem....

Mindless hate is coming from both sides. Hate does not necessarily equate to violence. I agree the left has been more violent lately but that doesnā€™t excuse right-wing violence. I see people like to play tit for tat when discussing politically motivated violence, but doing that insinuates to me you (general you, not you specifically)are trying to justify your side when sometimes they are just as guilty and just as NOT defendable as those you call out.

Bringing up the softball game shooting doesnā€™t cancel out these bomb mailings, for instance.

No....it isn't. You are not seeing where the actual hate and violence is coming from...you are blind. It isn't tit for tat....the democrats have whole movements dedicated to violence and hate...antifa, and black lives matter....who routinelly attack Republicans ..... they vandalize property, attack Repbulicans and the democrats say nothing....

It isn't just the baseball game shooting....where real bullets were used, not fake bombs...... the list of violent attacks against republicans is endless......and you want to sit there and act above it all by condemning both sides...making yourself better than everyone else...

You are foolish.....

Iā€™m foolish for not trying to justify violence? How am I blind when in my prior reply I agreed with you the left is more violent?

How am I surrendering? By having a mind of my own? I already voted straight Republican. If I had really capitulated Iā€™d have voted Democrat.

You're ready to throw it all away for the illusion of peace that Slick Obabble promises while he promotes social justice warrior agitation with far left operatives.

I get attacked by the left for not conforming to their beliefs and in this thread itā€™s plain to see the right wants the same thing else Iā€™m obviously a horrible person.

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.

Not me. That would increase the hate a thousandfold.

Why do you say that? Iā€™m to the point Iā€™d rather appease the crybaby Resistance whoā€™ve proven they canā€™t accept a defeat over the mindless, unjustified hate infecting the country. The media and Trump are to blame for the hysteria. If Obama or Hillary were pres the media would pretend everything was all hunky dory no matter what, hence nothing could upset the masses as it does now. Yes, there would still be anger from those who seek the truth but there are far more people who donā€™t care about truth but about being rightā€”one aspect of the dumbing down.
The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Not me. That would increase the hate a thousandfold.

Why do you say that? Iā€™m to the point Iā€™d rather appease the crybaby Resistance whoā€™ve proven they canā€™t accept a defeat over the mindless, unjustified hate infecting the country. The media and Trump are to blame for the hysteria. If Obama or Hillary were pres the media would pretend everything was all hunky dory no matter what, hence nothing could upset the masses as it does now. Yes, there would still be anger from those who seek the truth but there are far more people who donā€™t care about truth but about being rightā€”one aspect of the dumbing down.

Well look what happened the last time we did that in the late 60's.
They took over everything, from universities,media and Hollywood.
Only their ideology was and still is and when challenged you are vilified.
The result is no representation for conservatives or moderates and the far left way is forced on the rest.
I don't think going back to the silent majority is the right thing to do again.
Conservative and moderate ideology has their rights under the constitution also.

Sane people don't try to paint this individuals act or any individuals acts as representing one side or the other.

Haven't seen much sanity from either side on this site regarding this nutjob, but I don't measure real life based on postings on the internet.

As far as I am concerned this guy should face a firing squad.
Why? He hasn't been convicted of any crime? Oh wait, you guys don't allow due process anymore.
He also didn't hurt anyone. Not that it matters.

I donā€™t want him back. I just wish the media treated Trump the way they treated Obama. If they did they country would look a lot different. And my brother-in-law is a cop so kindly shut the fuck up
The media ENDLESSLY attacks President Trump. As you know, they never treated Obama like this. The covered for him. Obama pardoned actual unrepentant TERRORISTS.

His followers call our president HITLER and the half the population that voted for him, NAZIS. Then they say Trump motivated this but because he said once he wouldn't mind if you punched someone in the nose.

In another thread,Tommy justifies a guy beating a high school girl nearly to death for WORDS she may or may not have spoke.

The left wants it both ways. Trump is responsible for someone else's violence, but this transgender freak is not. Some of us are very tired of this. I think a lot of us will be motivated to beat them back in a few days. I know I am!

I donā€™t want him back. I just wish the media treated Trump the way they treated Obama. If they did they country would look a lot different. And my brother-in-law is a cop so kindly shut the fuck up
The media ENDLESSLY attacks President Trump. As you know, they never treated Obama like this. The covered for him. Obama pardoned actual unrepentant TERRORISTS.

His followers call our president HITLER and the half the population that voted for him, NAZIS. Then they say Trump motivated this but because he said once he wouldn't mind if you punched someone in the nose.

In another thread,Tommy justifies a guy beating a high school girl nearly to death for WORDS she may or may not have spoke.

The left wants it both ways. Trump is responsible for someone else's violence, but this transgender freak is not. Some of us are very tired of this. I think a lot of us will be motivated to beat them back in a few days. I know I am!
Did Obama base his entire campaign and Presidency around attacking and inciting violence against the media? Oops. Poor snowflake, theyā€™re so mean to your widdle Pwesident :itsok:

Move to Europe

I get attacked by the left for not conforming to their beliefs and in this thread itā€™s plain to see the right wants the same thing else Iā€™m obviously a horrible person.
Some of us just think your wrong for
Did Obama base his entire campaign and Presidency around attacking the media? Oops.
Fox News, but there was no need for him to attack his enablers
Not even close, liddle baby :itsok:

Move to Europe
She voted with us. Our duty is to talk her down from the ledge and continue the fight.

You are foolish.....

You're ready to throw it all away for the illusion of peace that Slick Obabble promises while he promotes social justice warrior agitation with far left operatives.

LOL I find it hilarious you and others are categorizing me as a brainless lefty just because of a mere disagreement. If you actually knew my thoughts about Obama you wouldnā€™t make such insane claims. Obamaā€™s promises mean shit, you donā€™t think I know this? My husband gifted me Obama toilet paper and I gifted my parents an Obama countdown clock that counted down his days in office. We couldnā€™t stand him and still canā€™t.

If I was really ā€œready to throw it all awayā€ why did I vote Republican? Youā€™re no better than your lefty counterpartsā€”CONFORM TO MY POV OR ELSE!

You are foolish.....

LOL I find it hilarious you and others are categorizing me as a brainless lefty just because of a mere disagreement. If you actually knew my thoughts about Obama you wouldnā€™t make such insane claims. Obamaā€™s promises mean shit, you donā€™t think I know this? My husband gifted me Obama toilet paper and I gifted my parents an Obama countdown clock that counted down his days in office. We couldnā€™t stand him and still canā€™t.

If I was really ā€œready to throw it all awayā€ why did I vote Republican? Youā€™re no better than your lefty counterpartsā€”CONFORM TO MY POV OR ELSE!

You are tiresome and banal. If you expected that anyone besides hardened lefties would be dazzled and impressed by your capitulation, you were deluding yourself.

....you say you are embarrassed to be an American because of the squabbling/fake bombs/etc
...you need to learn some history
...adding to what I have already posted, other countries have murderous, violent, bloody and non-violent political ''squabbles''--all the time
Saddam got his power that way--with violence
Gamal Nasser
Castro
Idi Amin
...Vietnam --had 3 changes of head of state in less than 2 years with many other murderous coups/attempted coups
...Africa has had political violence for a long time
....Middle East/Africa--shitholes as I have proven beyond a doubt many times on USMB
....Japan pre WW2-during WW2 had assassinations/attempted assassinations---no democracy
...etc etc etc

Last edited:

Forum List

Back