Today I am embarrassed to be American

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.

Wrong....

violent attack after violent attack by democrats against Republicans......and you focus on Trump......while one nut sent fake bombs to the very democrats calling for violence against Republicans, you have entire movements on the democrats side committed to violence and hate, and actively supported by the democrat party.....antifa, black lives matter.....violent, racist organizations that have attacked and in some cases murdered........6 Dallas police officers actually murdered by a democrat, black lives matter supporter, other police murdered by individual democrat party supporters......then of course, the quickly forgotten real bullets, not fake bombs, used to attack the Republican baseball team, the attacks on GOP political headquarters.....the conservative speakers kept from speaking on college campuses...Trump supporters attacked by mobs of antifa and other groups of democrat nut jobs......

the list is endless...but you have one guy who sent fake bombs to democrat politicians who call for violence against republicans........

Youā€™re misunderstanding me. Everything you listed there plus many more are reasons Iā€™m embarrassed to be American right now. It seems youā€™re trying to paint every person on the left as the same as the violent Democrats you mentioned, which is part of the problem. To say this guy who sent the bombs represents all Trump supporters is ludacris and so is saying all Democrats are like the guy who murdered six police officers, the softball game shooter, etc. If that is what youā€™re trying to do then youā€™re part of the reason Iā€™ve found myself so frustrated.

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

If you think things would be better if Obabble had a third term, you are sorely delusional.

You donā€™t think things would be different if the left were clueless and happy?

Obviously you were around during the 60s and early 70s: black civil rights advocates attacked by police dogs, innocent children murdered in church by a bombing, Vietnam, Kent Stateā€¦

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus
Youre overreacting. This is what the left wants. Accept the destruction of the country and we'll let up the pressure SOMEWHAT. No, they need to be DEFEATED in November if you want it to end. Hillary promised VIOLENCE until you return them to power. You just cried "uncle".

Iā€™ve already cast my mid-term voteā€”all Republican. And I disagree anything will ā€œendā€ in November.
No, it will never end. The left is angry. Hopefully more will leave them as they act out with these temper tantrums. I don't know what motivated this guy but he's NOT one of us and Trump is NOT responsible. Neither am I or you.

If you think things would be better if Obabble had a third term, you are sorely delusional.

You donā€™t think things would be different if the left were clueless and happy?

The Left are clueless now and will never be happy. The base of Leftist ideology is to control others. There is never enough control for people like that.

Obviously you were around during 60s and early 70s: black civil rights advocates attacked by police dogs, innocent children murdered in church by a bombing, Vietnam, Kent Stateā€¦

Let me fix your post....

Black civil rights advocates attacked by democrats using police dogs....innocent children murdered by democrats in church bombings.....

Obviously you were around during the 60s and early 70s: black civil rights advocates attacked by police dogs, innocent children murdered in church by a bombing, Vietnam, Kent Stateā€¦

???????????? My age is listed in my profile bucko.

Wrong....

violent attack after violent attack by democrats against Republicans......and you focus on Trump......while one nut sent fake bombs to the very democrats calling for violence against Republicans, you have entire movements on the democrats side committed to violence and hate, and actively supported by the democrat party.....antifa, black lives matter.....violent, racist organizations that have attacked and in some cases murdered........6 Dallas police officers actually murdered by a democrat, black lives matter supporter, other police murdered by individual democrat party supporters......then of course, the quickly forgotten real bullets, not fake bombs, used to attack the Republican baseball team, the attacks on GOP political headquarters.....the conservative speakers kept from speaking on college campuses...Trump supporters attacked by mobs of antifa and other groups of democrat nut jobs......

the list is endless...but you have one guy who sent fake bombs to democrat politicians who call for violence against republicans........

Youā€™re misunderstanding me. Everything you listed there plus many more are reasons Iā€™m embarrassed to be American right now. It seems youā€™re trying to paint every person on the left as the same as the violent Democrats you mentioned, which is part of the problem. To say this guy who sent the bombs represents all Trump supporters is ludacris and so is saying all Democrats are like the guy who murdered six police officers, the softball game shooter, etc. If that is what youā€™re trying to do then youā€™re part of the reason Iā€™ve found myself so frustrated.

Almost all of the political violence is coming from the democrats...the mistake you make is trying to paint it as coming from both sides......by missing the truth, you can't fix the problem....

Wrong....

Almost all of the political violence is coming from the democrats...the mistake you make is trying to paint it as coming from both sides......by missing the truth, you can't fix the problem....

Mindless hate is coming from both sides. Hate does not necessarily equate to violence. I agree the left has been more violent lately but that doesnā€™t excuse right-wing violence. I see people like to play tit for tat when discussing politically motivated violence, but doing that insinuates to me you (general you, not you specifically)are trying to justify your side when sometimes they are just as guilty and just as NOT defendable as those you call out.

Bringing up the softball game shooting doesnā€™t cancel out these bomb mailings, for instance.

So you'd rather have four more years with the guy who actually started all of the hate?
Without all the lies, corruption and hate of the Left in the first place, THERE'D BE NO DONALD TRUMP.
Without all the threats, frothing contempt and vitriol of the Left and their Media, TRUMP WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO TWEET ABOUT.
Without all the contempt, bombast and red-faced scorn by the Democrats, the alleged bomber NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD REASON NOR TARGETS to go after.

The Left are like bad kids who TP up your lawn into a big mess, then phone in a complaint about how bad it looks and tries to get you evicted from the neighborhood.
And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Wrong....

Mindless hate is coming from both sides. Hate does not necessarily equate to violence. I agree the left has been more violent lately but that doesnā€™t excuse right-wing violence. I see people like to play tit for tat when discussing politically motivated violence, but doing that insinuates to me you (general you, not you specifically)are trying to justify your side when sometimes they are just as guilty and just as NOT defendable as those you call out.

Bringing up the softball game shooting doesnā€™t cancel out these bomb mailings, for instance.

No....it isn't. You are not seeing where the actual hate and violence is coming from...you are blind. It isn't tit for tat....the democrats have whole movements dedicated to violence and hate...antifa, and black lives matter....who routinelly attack Republicans ..... they vandalize property, attack Repbulicans and the democrats say nothing....

It isn't just the baseball game shooting....where real bullets were used, not fake bombs...... the list of violent attacks against republicans is endless......and you want to sit there and act above it all by condemning both sides...making yourself better than everyone else...

You are foolish.....

Wrong....

No....it isn't. You are not seeing where the actual hate and violence is coming from...you are blind. It isn't tit for tat....the democrats have whole movements dedicated to violence and hate...antifa, and black lives matter....who routinelly attack Republicans ..... they vandalize property, attack Repbulicans and the democrats say nothing....

It isn't just the baseball game shooting....where real bullets were used, not fake bombs...... the list of violent attacks against republicans is endless......and you want to sit there and act above it all by condemning both sides...making yourself better than everyone else...

You are foolish.....

Iā€™m foolish for not trying to justify violence? How am I blind when in my prior reply I agreed with you the left is more violent?

Sane people don't try to paint this individuals act or any individuals acts as representing one side or the other.

Haven't seen much sanity from either side on this site regarding this nutjob, but I don't measure real life based on postings on the internet.

As far as I am concerned this guy should face a firing squad.
Why? He hasn't been convicted of any crime? Oh wait, you guys don't allow due process anymore.
Well, they've got his DNA and probably a whole lot more, plus he has a criminal history that fits exactly with this crime. I don't think we need to hold our breath about whether he's guilty. But you're right--he doesn't deserve a firing squad. I don't see how letting the guy out of prison again would be safe, though. 58 years sounds about right.

Wrong....

You are foolish.....

Iā€™m foolish for not trying to justify violence? How am I blind when in my prior reply I agreed with you the left is more violent?

You are wrong when you say both sides are doing it.....that isn't the case.....again, you have the entire leadership of the democrat party calling for violence and confrontations against republicans....and you have groups, antifa, and black lives matter, who are supported by the democrats...who have committed violence and vandalism against republicans....

You think you are being enlightened by saying both sides do it..... you are being foolish...open your eyes and actually look at what is happening...

So you'd rather have four more years with the guy who actually started all of the hate?
Without all the lies, corruption and hate of the Left in the first place, THERE'D BE NO DONALD TRUMP.
Without all the threats, frothing contempt and vitriol of the Left and their Media, TRUMP WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO TWEET ABOUT.
Without all the contempt, bombast and red-faced scorn by the Democrats, the alleged bomber NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD REASON NOR TARGETS to go after.

The Left are like bad kids who TP up your lawn into a big mess, then phone in a complaint about how bad it looks and tries to get you evicted from the neighborhood.
And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Without the Dems Trump would have nothing to tweet about? Heā€™s the fucking POTUS! He has plenty of other things to concern himself over, plenty of things we should know about and give our attention to. The media takes away from this. Because they STILL canā€™t accept his win America is forced to witness a continuous spat between people who should know fucking better.

I agree with your other two points. The media and Dems need to stop their bullshit before Trump will stop responding and his base will stop getting angry. Theyā€™re not going to do it and Trump isnā€™t just going to take it so the insanity will continue. America will get dumber and the extreme wingers will get more and more out of touch with reality.

Having different beliefs doesnā€™t make one evil and Iā€™m sick to death of those who think it does.

You are foolish.....

You are wrong when you say both sides are doing it.....that isn't the case.....again, you have the entire leadership of the democrat party calling for violence and confrontations against republicans....and you have groups, antifa, and black lives matter, who are supported by the democrats...who have committed violence and vandalism against republicans....

You think you are being enlightened by saying both sides do it..... you are being foolish...open your eyes and actually look at what is happening...

OMG I donā€™t think Iā€™m being enlightened. Donā€™t put words in my mouth. I get it. Itā€™s unacceptable to you for me to think anything bad of the right. I can guarantee you the left drives me much crazier than the right.

Iā€™ve seen right-wingers on USMS advocate for civil war and bloodshed. The left keeps pushing, sooner or later theyā€™ll get pushed back so donā€™t act like thirst for vengeance isnā€™t human nature. You see everything in shades of blue and red. Weā€™re all human. If itā€™s a crime to see people first and foremost as people and not their political affiliation, I guess Iā€™m guilty.

Wrong....

You are foolish.....

You're foolish for capitulating to the promoters of political violence.

ever hear of Lincoln/JFK/RFK/MLK/Reagan/etc?
Obama hates America/whites/police--FK him
you must also be an American-white-cop hater if you want Obama back

Forum List

Back