Am I the only one dowqn with the flu?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Caught the type A flu virus....thus I am spending a lot more time on the computer than I really care to.

I got the message board habit a long,long time ago circa 1967 or therabouts...lived in vegas at that time.

AOL had a great message board at the time...the best format and it was too bad when they dropped out.

I have learned a lot from arguing with other posters as well as a lot of satisfaction from destroying the liberal mind set.

I was just reading on the coffee shop....posts from 2014....I remember some of them like yesterday.

The Art Bell message board was another great message board...sadly he is no longer with us...I drove by his famous compound in Pahrump Nv. once....just over the hump from Vegas.

I used to listen to his radio show every night. A very unique voice he had...a great broadcaster.

I am surprised this board is still up....the best of what is left...at least the last I checked which has been years hehheh I used to bounce around and it was quite fun getting banned by most and that was even before pc became so strong.

I did not have the flu this year but I caught a cold that included a severe, chronic cough and had to see a doc twice and go through 2 courses of a pair of antibiotics. It lasted from December 5th to January 10th. The cough was so deep and wracking that I couldn't sleep. It was MISERABLE. Hope you feel better, soon!

Caught the type A flu virus....thus I am spending a lot more time on the computer than I really care to.

I got the message board habit a long,long time ago circa 1967 or therabouts...lived in vegas at that time.

AOL had a great message board at the time...the best format and it was too bad when they dropped out.

I have learned a lot from arguing with other posters as well as a lot of satisfaction from destroying the liberal mind set.

I was just reading on the coffee shop....posts from 2014....I remember some of them like yesterday.

The Art Bell message board was another great message board...sadly he is no longer with us...I drove by his famous compound in Pahrump Nv. once....just over the hump from Vegas.

I used to listen to his radio show every night. A very unique voice he had...a great broadcaster.

I am surprised this board is still up....the best of what is left...at least the last I checked which has been years hehheh I used to bounce around and it was quite fun getting banned by most and that was even before pc became so strong.
Did go on the AOL chat rooms?

You might mean 1976?

Welcome back.. I used to post on AOL as Lumpy, love the Coffee Shop and rarely find a liberal with a sense of humor or common sense.

Forum List

Back