To Pardon Or Not To Pardon

Will Obama Pardon Hillary?

• Total voters
Here's his dilemma. If he pardons her, it'll tarnish his legacy but if he doesn't, she'll most likely go to prison (along with many of Obama's friends and maybe even him). Will he do it, just in case? Or will he take the chance that Trump won't keep his promise? Trump's acceptance speech seemed to indicate he won't go after her criminally.
The thing is, Only those convicted of a crime and those who have been nationally disgraced( Such as Nixon) can technically be pardoned.
In Clinton's case, Trump will most likely not ask the FBI or DOJ to investigate her for the purpose of charging her.
I think its best he leave this one alone. In other words. Trump shows his disdain for Hillary Clinton by doing nothing. Except perhaps marginalizing her and her Husband

Here's his dilemma. If he pardons her, it'll tarnish his legacy but if he doesn't, she'll most likely go to prison (along with many of Obama's friends and maybe even him). Will he do it, just in case? Or will he take the chance that Trump won't keep his promise? Trump's acceptance speech seemed to indicate he won't go after her criminally.
The thing is, Only those convicted of a crime and those who have been nationally disgraced( Such as Nixon) can technically be pardoned.
In Clinton's case, Trump will most likely not ask the FBI or DOJ to investigate her for the purpose of charging her.
I think its best he leave this one alone. In other words. Trump shows his disdain for Hillary Clinton by doing nothing. Except perhaps marginalizing her and her Husband
I disagree. Hillary should be flogged as much as the law allows. The more these criminal DimoRATs are dragged through the mud and humiliated the better. Every conviction will another reason never to vote DimoRAT.

The last thing Barry Hussein worries about is "tarnishing his legacy" because the mainstream media is in charge of legacies and they ain't about to tarnish any legacies except republicans. If Bill Clinton got away with selling the pardon of one of the FBI's 10 most wanted for a million dollar donation to his "library" Obama is ten times more likely to enhance his legacy no matter what he does.

Nixon was not convicted of a crime.

He doesn't have to request an investigation.

We should allow her to be above the law?

[

Actually, you're wrong ... but you just go ahead and parse it so it supports your provincial view.

Don't take it up with me, take it up with the FBI. They're the ones saying it. Unlike your link, mine's quoting them. Oh, that's right, you didn't provide a link. You just gave me your opinion..

From Director Comey's statement 5 July, 2016 ....

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails)."

Just give it up ... the lady is guilty, and Comey folded to political pressure from his boss. You know it, I know it ... the American people know it.

[Q

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails)."

Just give it up ... the lady is guilty, and Comey folded to political pressure from his boss. You know it, I know it ... the American people know it.

And yet nowhere in your quote does it say she is guilty of anything. Comey is giving his opinion. Good for him. Now, how about some hard evidence. Take your time...

[Q

And yet nowhere in your quote does it say she is guilty of anything. Comey is giving his opinion. Good for him. Now, how about some hard evidence. Take your time...

Man, I guess the truth not only has to hit you in the face ... it also has to be shoved down your throat.

Frankly, you're a waste of time ... you'll never believe the truth, because you don't want to know the truth.

Go away and bother somebody else.

Trump was smart to say he wasn't looking to hurt Hillary.

I think he'll allow an honest investigation to proceed, and we'll eventually learn the truth.

Man, I guess the truth not only has to hit you in the face ... it also has to be shoved down your throat.

Frankly, you're a waste of time ... you'll never believe the truth, because you don't want to know the truth.

Go away and bother somebody else.

1) You engaged with me.
2) Sorry I don't believe allegations. I should just take your word for it....

Forum List

Back