Build the fucking wall

Call went out last night....

image.jpeg

This country can't really afford it, especially if Trump is going to slash taxes. Find an area to save enough money first, then find even more money because the upkeep is going to be ridiculous.

With a Republican Congress he can get cuts from other programs like welfare and food stamps. No money for PP, Mexico, or Iran. There's plenty of money to pay for it.

This country can't really afford it, especially if Trump is going to slash taxes. Find an area to save enough money first, then find even more money because the upkeep is going to be ridiculous.
Your Mexico will figure it out.....

If you honestly believe Mexico will pay one cent towards a wall, then you're a fucking moron.
Indeed.....do you even realize Trump won!!!!

Get the hell out of our way!!!!!

If you honestly believe Mexico will pay one cent towards a wall, then you're a fucking moron.
If congress substitutes their free money for a "wall" payment, so be it

Not understanding how the economy works because you are a tax and spend democrat will take you a while to overcome it.

Not understanding how the economy works because you are a tax and spend democrat will take you a while to overcome it.
The takers learned a hard lesson last night.....

Trump asked for the confidence of the American people.

Let's see what he can do.

Actually, I'm a cut and save independant. But I won't let your small minded thinking get in the way of your happy dance. Please continue dancing to nothing.

If congress substitutes their free money for a "wall" payment, so be it

If it's enough to pay for it, and they actually follow through and don't drop the funding later, then have at it.

I don't think a wall will accomplish anything, but it's better than our current policy or anything Hillary suggested.

Actually, I'm a cut and save independant. But I won't let your small minded thinking get in the way of your happy dance. Please continue dancing to nothing.
It's not the end of the world but a beginning. If you want to be a sore loser go ahead.

There is a wall already, all they have to do is go to Lowe's and get cardboard to fill the holes cut into it for crossing over...

Think of the thousands of very high paying jobs..with benefits. No 15 dollar an hour jobs...real jobs 35 an hour. Govt jobs but jobs nonetheless

Forum List

Back