Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

For most of us Trump supporters, it's just another day: back to work and school

Be well.

obama-cries.png

What a great concession speech. You really had no choice though, now did you? The reality is that you are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe. We are in the winter of the saeculum cycle. Have been for the past 10 years or so. The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.

I told you his message was designed for the Rust Belt.

And kudos to West Virginia for not falling for the "well, I when I said I would close the coal mines, I didn't mean CLOSE, the coal mines" bs.

Well you don't go war with the Lords children (75% of this nation) and not expect them to lose.
They came out in mass.

Thanks for the kind wish!
Although if I were you, I'd change the lines at the bottom of my post(s)...

Nah. If the just have to wait a little longer. Unless something happens to break bloc voting by minorities, One Party RUle is coming.

Just delayed by a great Persuader.

DAMN........Was I ever wrong

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Time for a new signature.

Class act.........

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

Why thank you for your statement!
Here are some of the reasons though..

ElectoralVote
Over the next several days, we'll cover some of the fallout from this earth-shattering development. For now, a few immediate questions, lessons, etc.:

• How can the pollsters ever show their faces again? They missed, early and often, over and over. For all the recent polling embarrassments, this one will be the king for a very long time.

• Beyond polling, every other "clue" that we have for predicting an election has been thrown into question. Unemployment is 4.9% The stock market is as high as it's ever been. Obama's approval rating is sky-high (by modern standards). The betting markets were wrong. The polling aggregators (including us) were wrong. The exit polls were wrong.

• Similarly, everything we thought we knew about campaigning was apparently in error. Conventions? Don't matter. Debates? Don't matter. Endorsements? Don't matter. High-profile defections? Don't matter. Missteps? Don't matter? Commercials? Don't matter. Ground game? Doesn't matter. An All-Star team of campaign surrogates, including one former president, one sitting president, and a wildly popular first lady? Doesn't matter. The "blue wall"? Not a thing.

How you think I feel, Ive been saying for the last year now that hillary was going to win, she was promised, that the dems would cheat and lie, bring in illegals etc... Now, because hillary couldnt hang with the men, I have to eat my damn words. No way in hell fraud could be involved with those numbers.
but you know what? I honestly believe that Trump has the best shot at putting this country back together, both financially and that divide that has grown between people.

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!
He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.

Because the best for him is the best for all of us

He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.
Really? I think we may have just got into one.

Forum List

Back