To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand up to BLM

You don’t want white pro blm metrosexual allies. Do you understand what’s going on in this country man. Masculinity and white people are under attack in many ways. Now people who recognize that are doing the right thing…. it’s not racist to recognize that. You want allies that are strong who are healthy who are clearheaded. Come on man. We all support equality among men …you know LGBT, white, black you name it it’s all about equality. We can have equality in 2022 and we can also have a society where we can respect our history.

The destruction of historical statues by BLM rioters was given a pass and was not covered enough by the media. History will look at that as a disgrace. Hundreds of years from now history will definitely take that into consideration.

Those statues never should have been put up to start with, and we should tear them all down. Those statues were put up to intimidate black people. "See, Robert E. Lee was a hero, so you better know your place!" The sooner we tear them all down and put the truth in the history books, the better.

The Civil War was about slavery and ONLY slavery.
The guys who rebelled were traitors and racists, not heroes.

This is what’s going to happen here. There’s always going to be Working-class white people that will never accept some kind of a society where their ancestors are demeaned and insulted. No black person would ever accept statues of the great Africans of history being vandalized and torn down… and rightfully so. But today there’s too many weak white people in America who in the summer of 2020 helped remove or destroy so many statues of history dedicated to European history… And we need to rebuild of statues and put them back there.. So yeah it’s all about mutual respect having a society here in America where Americans of all backgrounds and look up to their ancestors and be proud of them as they should.

Nope, we need to tear all those statues down. Here's the thing. America's original sin IS racism. We committed genocide against the Native Americans to take their land, and we used black slave labor to exploit it so a FEW rich white people could enjoy the fruits of it. Most white people descended from immigrants who were also exploited by the rich. If you knew ANY history, you'd know that FDR was the guy who made the system more equitable.

hey brother you can’t talk to people like that. It doesn’t work like that in America. If somebody says they support equality among men , if someone says they are a liberal someone has a picture of Roosevelt in their avatar. Constantly praising Roosevelt like I do. I’ve seen many documentaries on him and I continue to read about him.

Your racist shit has nothing to do with FDR. You are another whiny white person who complains about his lost privilege.

When you are privileged, equality can seem like oppression.

again as for statistics. no there is no way blacks are unfairly targeted by cops here in 2022. Please officers are Black people they are white people who come from all backgrounds. And suggesting that the police are racist is no different than saying teachers are racist or doctors are racist these are our fellow Americans. And but that’s the bad part of the farleft and how they are they get their supporters to hate fellow Americans.

I think most cops are good guys doing a difficult job. I also think that there's a creeping racism among police officers when 90% of the people they run in are black and brown. But the real problem is that the good ones tolerate the bad behavior. Some cop plugs 16 rounds into an unarmed kid, and every cop on that scene will write up a report saying he was charging at the officer, and oops, there's a tape showing the kid wasn't resisting at all.

You know what is a straightforward issue the position I take along with millions of other Americans as we need to uplift poor people and there’s millions of them. You can’t then turn around and say oh that’s fake liberalism. Bc Its as liberal as it gets to want to help to uplift every person no matter what their color is.

That is fake liberalism, because you can't cure poverty until you've cured racism.

Me and fellow Christians want to win you over and we went to win you over to support equal rights for all ..

Um, yeah, sorry, I'm an atheist. Keep your bronze age superstitions in your church.

Those statues never should have been put up to start with, and we should tear them all down. Those statues were put up to intimidate black people. "See, Robert E. Lee was a hero, so you better know your place!" The sooner we tear them all down and put the truth in the history books, the better.

Nope, we need to tear all those statues down. Here's the thing. America's original sin IS racism. We committed genocide against the Native Americans to take their land, and we used black slave labor to exploit it so a FEW rich white people could enjoy the fruits of it. Most white people descended from immigrants who were also exploited by the rich. If you knew ANY history, you'd know that FDR was the guy who made the system more equitable.

Your racist shit has nothing to do with FDR. You are another whiny white person who complains about his lost privilege.

I think most cops are good guys doing a difficult job. I also think that there's a creeping racism among police officers when 90% of the people they run in are black and brown. But the real problem is that the good ones tolerate the bad behavior. Some cop plugs 16 rounds into an unarmed kid, and every cop on that scene will write up a report saying he was charging at the officer, and oops, there's a tape showing the kid wasn't resisting at all.

That is fake liberalism, because you can't cure poverty until you've cured racism.

Um, yeah, sorry, I'm an atheist. Keep your bronze age superstitions in your church.
How do you get to the conclusion here. You missed read my post man. I have no idea who you are I have not interacted with you what the f are you doing. The far left is their own worst enemy they talk about how Trump supporters are rude here you are launching this ridiculous childish attack when I have said nothing negative about you. So in going forward let’s just be friends here.

I like to get along with people. Don’t launch unprovoked attacks I respect you. So In going forward there’s definitely no need for you to be upset here.

I’m talking about statues of Christopher Columbus statue statue not relate to the confederate states. But yes to the other point about the confederate statues so white people owned slaves , Black people owned slaves. it’s a very simple yet straightforward response. Bigotry is a worldwide issue to then in response to say to that no that’s racist only Black people are discriminated against in America it’s crazy.

We got some white and Black people in America who whine and complain about American history ….that is against logic and common sense.

How about some strength how about some honor how about some self-respect in this country how about we have a country where politicians actually care about the will of the people in the will of the people what does a black with the white one of the Muslim what is a Christian proud of their ancestors no one will ever take that away from us. We’re on the same side here

Last edited:
The leader of BET television is laughing his ass off at white people who wear BLM shirts. That’s what the guy said. He’s right.

that’s what we see here it’s this tiny percentage of weak minded white far left Americans who are a disgrace to their ancestors ….who have been brainwashed all they do is call people racist. The far left opposes freedom of speech …in many far left forms they will ban people simply for saying BLM is wrong.

I am a middle-class American and I along with the masses of whites and blacks will stand up to elite privilege far left BLM supporter trying to mock my ancestors trying to ruin this country. We’re not gonna let them ruin this country.

Only know what my eyes saw watching TV. From tiny conservative towns with 4 to 12 Black lives supporters, to marches of thousands All Across EVERY part of our country, With less than five percent turning evil. & would support the very strong possibility that Hate filled agitators and greedy thief's & human mad dogs did most of what was trashed.

Now is when you tell black people they need to start listening to cops commands. When they say stop stop. When they say put your hands behind your back, put your hands behind your back. I agree with you on this. And I don't fuck with cops when they have me pulled over. I know better so why don't they? Never tell a cop "I know my rights". Unless you are sure you know your rights. LOL.
I applaud your common sense on this issue

How do you get to the conclusion here. You missed read my post man. I have no idea who you are I have not interacted with you what the f are you doing. The far left is their own worst enemy they talk about how Trump supporters are rude here you are launching this ridiculous childish attack when I have said nothing negative about you. So in going forward let’s just be friends here.

Uh, no, guy, if you want my respect, you have to earn it. Today isn't that day and tomorrow isn't looking promising.

I like to get along with people. Don’t launch unprovoked attacks I respect you. So In going forward there’s definitely no need for you to be upset here.

I’m talking about statues of Christopher Columbus statue statue not relate to the confederate states. But yes to the other point about the confederate statues so white people owned slaves , Black people owned slaves. it’s a very simple yet straightforward response. Bigotry is a worldwide issue to then in response to say to that no that’s racist only Black people are discriminated against in America it’s crazy.

Columbus initiated 400 years of genocide against Native Americans. He completely exterminated the Arawak people on Hispaniola. He gave a nine year old native girl to one of his men as a sex slave. Seriously, fuck that guy.

We got some white and Black people in America who whine and complain about American history ….that is against logic and common sense.

No, what is against logic and commons sense are people who want to continue to Disneyfy our history. We have a lot in our history to be ashamed of. Do I want to be like the Germans who are STILL apologizing for World War II? No, but acknowledging bad stuff happened and trying to correct it is in order.

How about some strength how about some honor how about some self-respect in this country how about we have a country where politicians actually care about the will of the people in the will of the people what does a black with the white one of the Muslim what is a Christian proud of their ancestors no one will ever take that away from us. We’re on the same side here

NO, we really aren't. You are playing into the same white grievance politics that got us Nixon, Reagan, and Trump.

The leader of BET television is laughing his ass off at white people who wear BLM shirts. That’s what the guy said. He’s right.

that’s what we see here it’s this tiny percentage of weak minded white far left Americans who are a disgrace to their ancestors ….who have been brainwashed all they do is call people racist. The far left opposes freedom of speech …in many far left forms they will ban people simply for saying BLM is wrong.

Oh I suspect it's more than that.

I am a middle-class American and I along with the masses of whites and blacks will stand up to elite privilege far left BLM supporter trying to mock my ancestors trying to ruin this country. We’re not gonna let them ruin this country.

Uh, sorry, man, this country was ruined a long time ago by white grievance politics starting with Tricky Dick.

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds
blacks also support the police and want more. They just don't want to get killed by them...

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds

I disagree.
Clearly the problem has always been the fascism of the wealthy elite, owning the police.
The War on Drugs, police immunity, about the highest rate of imprisonment in the world, no public health care, no unions, landlord monopolies, etc.
We would be much better off without police, like it was before 1900, ( for the most part).

I disagree.
Clearly the problem has always been the fascism of the wealthy elite, owning the police.
The War on Drugs, police immunity, about the highest rate of imprisonment in the world, no public health care, no unions, landlord monopolies, etc.
We would be much better off without police, like it was before 1900, ( for the most part).
Let’s start with your neighborhood. Then make sure the fatherless sloth are aware.

Problem is, Karl Marx was an ardent racist hating both blacks and Jews

Wrong.
Karl Marx was born into a Jewish family, and although not religious, definitely was not anti-Jewish.
And Karl Marx was very anti-slavery and in favor or racial equality.
Where you got these wrong ideas is hard to imagine?
Marx was always very much for equality of all people.

It was JFK who said there’s no room for race in America. That’s why there’s absolutely no room for something like BLM or white lives matter. But notice that people on the far left constantly ignore the main points ….they repeat whatever talking points they are told by the far left media. Or they respond with personal insults or one or two sentence posts. BLM supporters represent if they’re lucky under 5% of the country. You cannot rely on fake statistics from the media. No one in their right mind would support BLM it’s a disgrace to the proud African nation.

BLM makes men weak and feminine. The BLM leaders are shown to have stole money from poor people to build mansions. Stephen Curry the pro blm NBA player trying to block a middle-class housing development from being built in an area close to his house. You notice that the BLM supporters always try and scream at people they do their best to try and drag people down but it’s always important to rise above them. Praise God.

The rise of BLM is result of the rise of the marijuana industry pushed by Democrats and Republicans. It’s a result of people being so high and stoned that they don’t care …they become weak, men have become feminine. This is why they support BLM. It’s a shocking thing that there are older Americans also on drugs. They’re told “smoke their marijuana it’ll help with arthritis. “ So they become extremely weak and feminine and that’s why they support BLM instead of going out there being healthy working out like so many tough men who are in their 70s and 80s are …they reject drugs so many tough older black men and older white men are working out every day exercising… rejecting the vile garbage we see on television.

How can anybody hear support the talking points of the view that’s what they do by supporting BLM. God bless all of the strong black fathers out there teaching their kids to stay off marijuana to get out there and play football play basketball be healthy meet girls. That’s what it’s all about. The people who don’t support equality are far left Democrats. Just talk with any conservative talk with any Republicans they always say hey if someone is an adult if they want to be LGBT ok …

The only people infringing on rights is Black Lives Matter and their supporters, the ultra feminist movement those who are pushing racist job quotas they are the ones Silencing free-speech they trying to shout people down by screaming at people on college campuses like we saw on the other video.

Wrong.

First of all, the statues are about important history that needs to be remembered, both good and bad.
It is wrong to pull down statues in order hide history.
What we should do instead if put up plaques to explain both the good and the bad.

Second is that the Civil war had NOTHING to do with slavery at all.
It was entirely about the North trying to tariff British goods, to increase northern manufacturing profits.
Very few people in the south had slaves, and very few southerners cared about slavery.
Only a few plantation owners had, could afford, or wanted slaves, due to their cotton plantations.
An average southern farmer could never afford even a single slave.
If the civil war was about slavery, then it would have happened AFTER a law passed on emancipation.
There was no such law until after the civil war was over.

It is easy to cure poverty without touching racism.
All you have to do is provide public services, like free health care, affordable housing, unions, end monopolies, etc.
These things automatically end both poverty and racism.

Forum List

Back