To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand up to BLM

Well brother I disagree with this approach. First of all who is black who is white? How do we defined this. You see the US government and some organization defines people by the race. It’s all man-made
It is man made that doesn't mean it's effects aren't calculable. Every popular sport we watch on TV is man made and we manage to keep track of the winners and losers just fine.
It’s not about Kumbaya not about that at all it’s about reality. The numbers are not skewed enough there are still tons of poor white people man. Millions of white people here’s the bottom line those poor white people they’re not interested in this BLM debate they don’t wanna hear anything about white privilege they’re starving to death. And so yes the struggle is real. And so Christianity tells us to help uplift all poor people. And I believe that it is appropriate to have a society with mutual respect.
Well I don't believe in the power of christ but I do believe in the power of government so I honestly don't give a shit about the feelings of those whites. America is undergoing demographic change. The next generation is set to be browner and more progressive and I'm not at all worried about our chances of getting meaningful change passed within the next 20 to 30 years.
If you’re OK with destroying statues of Christopher Columbus you’re offending me. This is a break of dignity this is against mutual respect. I’m not out there destroying statues of Black people who owned slaves.
I'm not out erecting statues to black people who owned slaves and frankly I don't care if you're offended. Be offended.
If You’re cool with equality among men, you’re cool with hiring the best person for the job? You’re cool with us having statues dedicated to Europeans and Africans of history here in America? And if so we’re on the same page.
Equality is not real. It is fantasy and cosplay. Black Americans born before 1964 (58 years ago) were not born into equality. Their children did not benefit equally in society. The economic wealth gap is not a result of Black Americans squandering equality. Go sell that silly shit to clowns in white robes.

All we want is for the cops to stop murdering black men they encounter.
Agreed.
Stop being more violent towards them than you are whites.
Agreed.
And honestly, forget about race. I've seen enough shit on video to say I don't want cops doing those kinds of things to anyone white or black.
Completely agree.
But then another part of me sees a person fighting with a cop and I say of course he got shot. You don't fight with cops. Fighting with a cop should be a death sentence unless he can easily subdue you. If it's even close, he should have the right to pull out his gun and empty it.
My feelings exactly.

What my question was, though, was more about (for want of a better term) running into BLM Corporate??? I don't have my ear to the ground all the time but I'm unaware of any rallies, protests, organized marches, etc... that have happened in months.

I see BLM posters quite a bit around the city.. About a year ago I got into a major argument with a friend of mine who was pro BLM and we didn’t talk for a while.

Well we have a situation in this country where the vast majority of Americans are saying they support equality they stand against racism. But they’re fed up with organizations like BLM and they’re fed up with the far left set up with the far right. We just want equality man that’s all
Well, I do not. Are they organized...lot of folks there? Media coverage? More importantly, any national Democrats there?

Agreed.

Agreed.

Completely agree.

My feelings exactly.

What my question was, though, was more about (for want of a better term) running into BLM Corporate??? I don't have my ear to the ground all the time but I'm unaware of any rallies, protests, organized marches, etc... t
hat have happened in months.
Occupy Wall Street Movement eventually faded away Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia

The Black Panther's are still around, sort of. The nation of Islam. Why not BLM for younger blacks? It's a movement. WOKE!

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds

I totally disagree.

First of all I do not believe BLM is run by wealthy elite, but even if it were, it still is necessary and helpful.

Second is that the police are NOT our friends usually, and instead are dedicated to raise revenue for the corrupt government than anything else. The ticket quotas, asset forfeiture, War on Drugs, etc. prove that.
The police also do NOT support unions, and often arrest union leaders like they did to PATCO.

Third is that poverty most certainly is disproportionately Black, with Blacks being denied good educations, mortgages, good jobs, etc.
Who works the hardest is irrelevant, because it is pay that counts, and Blacks are paid less.

And, both the leftists and the black community need to cut crime by calling out their very own and address the criminals and quit blaming the police as a whole. They hold the criminals up as heroes when they should be telling these people not to run from the police, not to resist arrest, etc. Until the left and the black community address this behavior bad things will continue to happen. We don't need these people being honored with statues, etc for being criminals. It sends the wrong message. Criminals should not be honored and looked up to as heroes.

I disagree.
The real criminals are the politicians, bankers, corporate owners, etc., who start illegal wars, pass illegal legislation, prevent unions, prevent public health care, prevent affordable tuition, etc.

Is USMB a Time Machine? BLM was so 2020. We are now under dire threat of some other right wing boogeyman - not sure if it’s transgendered or immigrants that we’ve decided on but BLM was yesterdays boogeyman for your fears.

Wow, another troll pretending to be a liberal.

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Irrelevant to the point they are advocating, that police reform is needed.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

Jobs aren't really the problem, though. Unemployment is at 3.7%. Companies are having a hard time holding people because so many people are jumping jobs.
Racism, on the other hand, is really still a legitimate problem. So is police misconduct.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Um, the last of the Vietnam vets are in their late 60's and 70's now. They aren't in the workforce at this point. Poverty is a problem, but it's a much worse problem if you aren't white. Of course, there is white privilege.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds

I don't think you can define the BLM Narrative on a bet.

Silly, that describes just about any major interest advocacy group.

For example NRA has had tons of financial scandals. What do you say? Let's throw it in the trash bin?

The answer is not kill off advocacy groups who speak to real issues on behalf of their constituency, but to address their excesses.

Last edited:
I'd wager BLM can't as well
Well you'd be wrong.

#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

Sounds pretty clear to me.

I disagree.
The real criminals are the politicians, bankers, corporate owners, etc., who start illegal wars, pass illegal legislation, prevent unions, prevent public health care, prevent affordable tuition, etc.
So, now criminals who commit crimes aren't really criminals?

Curried Goats

You don’t want white pro blm metrosexual allies. Do you understand what’s going on in this country man. Masculinity and white people are under attack in many ways. Now people who recognize that are doing the right thing…. it’s not racist to recognize that. You want allies that are strong who are healthy who are clearheaded. Come on man. We all support equality among men …you know LGBT, white, black you name it it’s all about equality. We can have equality in 2022 and we can also have a society where we can respect our history.

You want white men and white women who are proud people, proud of their ancestors those are the type of people you want to be around.

This is what’s going to happen here. There’s always going to be Working-class white people that will never accept some kind of a society where their ancestors are demeaned and insulted. No black person would ever accept statues of the great Africans of history being vandalized and torn down… and rightfully so. But today there’s too many weak white people in America who in the summer of 2020 helped remove or destroy so many statues of history dedicated to European history… And we need to rebuild of statues and put them back there.. So yeah it’s all about mutual respect having a society here in America where Americans of all backgrounds and look up to their ancestors and be proud of them as they should.

The destruction of historical statues by BLM rioters was given a pass and was not covered enough by the media. History will look at that as a disgrace. Hundreds of years from now history will definitely take that into consideration.

I totally disagree.

First of all I do not believe BLM is run by wealthy elite, but even if it were, it still is necessary and helpful.

Second is that the police are NOT our friends usually, and instead are dedicated to raise revenue for the corrupt government than anything else. The ticket quotas, asset forfeiture, War on Drugs, etc. prove that.
The police also do NOT support unions, and often arrest union leaders like they did to PATCO.

Third is that poverty most certainly is disproportionately Black, with Blacks being denied good educations, mortgages, good jobs, etc.
Who works the hardest is irrelevant, because it is pay that counts, and Blacks are paid less.
disagreed my friend the numbers are not skewed enough.. there’s way too many poor white people to justify BLM.
Wow, another troll pretending to be a liberal.

Irrelevant to the point they are advocating, that police reform is needed.

Jobs aren't really the problem, though. Unemployment is at 3.7%. Companies are having a hard time holding people because so many people are jumping jobs.
Racism, on the other hand, is really still a legitimate problem. So is police misconduct.

Um, the last of the Vietnam vets are in their late 60's and 70's now. They aren't in the workforce at this point. Poverty is a problem, but it's a much worse problem if you aren't white. Of course, there is white privilege.

I don't think you can define the BLM Narrative on a bet.
hey brother you can’t talk to people like that. It doesn’t work like that in America. If somebody says they support equality among men , if someone says they are a liberal someone has a picture of Roosevelt in their avatar. Constantly praising Roosevelt like I do. I’ve seen many documentaries on him and I continue to read about him.

again as for statistics. no there is no way blacks are unfairly targeted by cops here in 2022. Please officers are Black people they are white people who come from all backgrounds. And suggesting that the police are racist is no different than saying teachers are racist or doctors are racist these are our fellow Americans. And but that’s the bad part of the farleft and how they are they get their supporters to hate fellow Americans.

You know what is a straightforward issue the position I take along with millions of other Americans as we need to uplift poor people and there’s millions of them. You can’t then turn around and say oh that’s fake liberalism. Bc Its as liberal as it gets to want to help to uplift every person no matter what their color is.

Me and fellow Christians want to win you over and we went to win you over to support equal rights for all ..

Last edited:
Curried Goats

You don’t want white pro blm metrosexual allies. Do you understand what’s going on in this country man. Masculinity and white people are under attack in many ways. Now people who recognize that are doing the right thing…. it’s not racist to recognize that. You want allies that are strong who are healthy who are clearheaded. Come on man. We all support equality among men …you know LGBT, white, black you name it it’s all about equality. We can have equality in 2022 and we can also have a society where we can respect our history.

You want white men and white women who are proud people, proud of their ancestors those are the type of people you want to be around.

This is what’s going to happen here. Working-class white people will never accept some kind of a society where their ancestors are demeaned and insulted. No black person would ever accept statues of the great Africans of history being vandalized and torn down… and rightfully so. But today there’s too many week white people in America who have flat so many statues of history dedicated to European history be destroyed and that is a crime. And we need to rebuild of statues and put them back there
Are you supposed to be the masculine whites? 😄

You will accept us shitting on your culture. We already have. Monument Ave was dismantled, more and more typically southern venues like NASCAR and the Country Music Awards and making an effort to be more inclusive by telling racist whites to leave their shit Confederate flags at home.

You celebrate whatever parts of your culture you like. If you celebrate people I think are deplorable mutants and I'm going to use my voice to ridicule and shame you until I wipe it out of existence.

Sounds pretty clear to me.
#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 because they believe all justice in America is racially biased.. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, most of whom view rascism differently , because they view white supremacy as a facade engineered to build local power by way of violence inflicted by the Black communite posing as vigilantes. By urban combat and domestic terrorism, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are deluding ourselves with improving our lives.
FIFY Joe

~S~

Forum List

Back