To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand up to BLM

To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand FOR to BLM​

There, I fixed it.
How about some substance my friend. And respect I don’t change the wording of your posts don’t change the wording of my posts.

I support equality among men. BLM doesn’t they think white people are born privileged. There an insult to my people there an insult to my people the Irish people the Italian people.

BLM thinks they have a right to take part in the destruction of statues that pay homage to Italian Americans that’s just not right. It’s no different than a white man destroying a statue of one of the leaders of the Seneca nation

That certainly seems to be your opinion. It's not one that I share. As a black father and grandfather I am personally invested in addressing the disproportionate use of force by police officers against Black citizens and am open to any organization bringing attention to those disparities.
Fine, then they should be honest about it. They claim to be for Black Lives but what they have demonstrated is they are only interested in those isolated tragic incidents when a Black man or woman is shot/killed by Cops.

So you don't think black people are being unfairly abused by police? We had a commission in the 1960's. Kerner Report? It said police were abusing blacks in cities like Detroit. The report confirmed what black people were saying. And not much has changed in all these years.

Today, we see case after case of blacks being gunned down by cops, or choked out. Shot in the back. If we've seen this many examples on camera, how many go unseen? So I think we all know police need to change their techniques. No more choking out a guy for selling lose cigarettes on the corner. The fact this is still happening to black people is why BLM exists. If cops stop it, maybe they'll go away.

You're asking black people to agree with you that cops don't unfairly brutalize black men? You don't think they treat black people different? You want blacks to agree with you that they are all wrong about this? Good luck.

Now is when you tell black people they need to start listening to cops commands. When they say stop stop. When they say put your hands behind your back, put your hands behind your back. I agree with you on this. And I don't fuck with cops when they have me pulled over. I know better so why don't they? Never tell a cop "I know my rights". Unless you are sure you know your rights. LOL.
Hi brother you say the term Black people a lot. In that regard Black people deal with black cops quite a bit…. it’s not a case of Black people versus cops. Americans interact with each other and police officers are our fellow American citizens.

I don’t believe in saying things like “I’m asking Black people to “ even though that’s actually what I said I don’t often use that type of language. Because I believe in reaching out to American people …and our politicians should be talking about helping Americans not white Americans not black Americans but helping Americans. But because the Democratic Party has supported BLM I don’t think I have a choice …..many Americans black and white don’t have a choice but to reach out to young black men and tell them that BLM is not the way forward.

I certainly agree with you that black folks had it bad in America during the times of slavery and during the times of segregation. It’s important to look at this from a global perspective as a liberal when we do that we can see that even during those times the United States was arguably the most free country in the world. And during the times of slavery some black Americans owned other black Americans. There were people in Africa Black people who owned white people in the 18th century and 19th century. So you’re talking about slavery you’re talking about discrimination surely it is fair and justifiable to say that was always a worldwide issue. White people of today have nothing to do with discrimination against blacks in America. Black people today have nothing to do with discrimination of white people in north Africa.

Cops are black cops are white so these are our fellow Americans they are our family members are brothers or sisters…. so this idea that the police are systemically racist is anti-liberal, it is against Christianity. It’s against common sense.

Today the numbers show us that police killings of unarmed people in the USA is extremely rare. Just a totality of the numbers. And BLM makes it out as if 10,000 Black people are being lynched or hung from trees so they are so disgraceful BLM is so utterly disgraceful. All of the cases practically that BLM has brought forth are not even convincing the cops may have even been innocent or at best they should’ve gotten manslaughter. Please officers don’t wake up in the morning looking to hunt down Black people but that’s what BLM would have us believe. And that’s a huge problem it’s a threat to America that type of thinking.

But going by the logic of BLM why is it that the most prisoners adjusted by percentage of population compared to the prison population…. are Black people. Is that because there’s a problem with Black people committing crimes? , no that’s not why imo . It’s the same thing with cops. White cops or black cops do not unfairly target Black people….. and there are so many white people who have been arrested, shot at by cops so the numbers are not as skewed as the propagandist would have us believe that’s a huge point…. more unarmed white people are killed by cops and blacks. And by the way I don’t believe humanity is broken down into certain races rather we all come from the same species. . The United Nations in the 1950s said race is not a legitimate topic. How do we even define who is black and who is white.

But here’s the most important point of all. There’s a number of reasons why more Black people are in prison per capita compared to white people has nothing to do with racism it’s a matter of location, bad luck, poverty. A bad upbringing if you will. And here’s the real raw truth in so-called poor black neighborhoods are tons of poor white people. Come on man what I’m saying is we’re in this together the struggle is real for black and white people who are working class and just trying to make it.

It’s BLM that’s destroying statues of European history that’s a mockery and an insult to my people the Italians the Irish. You wouldn’t want white people destroying statues of Africans would you. It’s about mutual respect brother ….

There’s a lot more positivity in the history of America. Like in the early 20th century Black people were making the same amount of money as white people at the union jobs. There’s just so much positivity there. What the average American of the past was they were black or white were men and women of integrity

Last edited:
Fine, then they should be honest about it. They claim to be for Black Lives but what they have demonstrated is they are only interested in those isolated tragic incidents when a Black man or woman is shot/killed by Cops.
No. Disportionate police misconduct doesn't begin and end with deadly violence. It manifests in disportionate traffic stops, citations, fines and assaults and BLM has been open and upfront that addressing this singular issues (disportionate police misconduct against Black people) is their focus.

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds

Stand up to them?

They work for the democrat party.........

So you don't think black people are being unfairly abused by police? We had a commission in the 1960's. Kerner Report? It said police were abusing blacks in cities like Detroit. The report confirmed what black people were saying. And not much has changed in all these years.

Today, we see case after case of blacks being gunned down by cops, or choked out. Shot in the back. If we've seen this many examples on camera, how many go unseen? So I think we all know police need to change their techniques. No more choking out a guy for selling lose cigarettes on the corner. The fact this is still happening to black people is why BLM exists. If cops stop it, maybe they'll go away.

You're asking black people to agree with you that cops don't unfairly brutalize black men? You don't think they treat black people different? You want blacks to agree with you that they are all wrong about this? Good luck.

Now is when you tell black people they need to start listening to cops commands. When they say stop stop. When they say put your hands behind your back, put your hands behind your back. I agree with you on this. And I don't fuck with cops when they have me pulled over. I know better so why don't they? Never tell a cop "I know my rights". Unless you are sure you know your rights. LOL.

No...they are not....in fact, policing is better than ever. What you have is leftists who want the federal government to control local police through court orders...so they use any excuse they can to lie about how the police act.

In fact, blacks around the country want more cops in their neighborhoods, not fewer cops.....but the democrat party want to purge the local police so they can be replaced with more loyal people....

No. Disportionate police misconduct doesn't begin and end with deadly violence. It manifests in disportionate traffic stops, citations, fines and assaults and BLM has been open and upfront that addressing this singular issues (disportionate police misconduct against Black people) is their focus.
Sorry, but I see their main focus is fomenting racial division and hate between Black and White Americans. That and the BLM officers helping themselves to untold millions of contribution money which to this day is not being addressed. Don't call your organization Black Lives Matter if you only care about Police related misconduct. Maybe 'Blacks For Police Reform' and then be very transparent about WHO is getting or taking the money.

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds
I AGREE ! The Beauregard of land management is out of control!

Sorry, but I see their main focus is fomenting racial division and hate between Black and White Americans.
You dont think the disportionate police misconduct and unequal justice system do that?
That and the BLM officers helping themselves to untold millions of contribution money which to this day is not being addressed.
BLM was a grassroots organization that didn't bring in a lot of money until 2020 and the summer protests over George Floyd's murderer. Think they went from taking in close to 2 million a year in donations to taking in over 90 million in that year. Here's an article detailing the questions about the use of those funds.

A Black Lives Matter cofounder used $840,000 of the group's funds to pay her brother for 'security services'

There were a couple of instances of questionable spending but no further context given and the director who authorized the spending step down last year with taking any financial compensation for her role with the organization. All in all nothing seemed particularly egregious.

Don't call your organization Black Lives Matter if you only care about Police related misconduct. Maybe 'Blacks For Police Reform' and then be very transparent about WHO is getting or taking the money.
😄

They can call their organization whatever they like.

Hi brother you say the term Black people a lot. In that regard Black people deal with black cops quite a bit…. it’s not a case of Black people versus cops. Americans interact with each other and police officers are our fellow American citizens.

I don’t believe in saying things like “I’m asking Black people to “ even though that’s actually what I said I don’t often use that type of language. Because I believe in reaching out to American people …and our politicians should be talking about helping Americans not white Americans not black Americans but helping Americans. But because the Democratic Party has supported BLM I don’t think I have a choice …..many Americans black and white don’t have a choice but to reach out to young black men and tell them that BLM is not the way forward.

I certainly agree with you that black folks had it bad in America during the times of slavery and during the times of segregation. It’s important to look at this from a global perspective as a liberal when we do that we can see that even during those times the United States was arguably the most free country in the world. And during the times of slavery some black Americans owned other black Americans. There were people in Africa Black people who owned white people in the 18th century and 19th century. So you’re talking about slavery you’re talking about discrimination surely it is fair and justifiable to say that was always a worldwide issue. White people of today have nothing to do with discrimination against blacks in America. Black people today have nothing to do with discrimination of white people in north Africa.

Cops are black cops are white so these are our fellow Americans they are our family members are brothers or sisters…. so this idea that the police are systemically racist is anti-liberal, it is against Christianity. It’s against common sense.

Today the numbers show us that police killings of unarmed people in the USA is extremely rare. Just a totality of the numbers. And BLM makes it out as if 10,000 Black people are being lynched or hung from trees so they are so disgraceful BLM is so utterly disgraceful. All of the cases practically that BLM has brought forth are not even convincing the cops may have even been innocent or at best they should’ve gotten manslaughter. Please officers don’t wake up in the morning looking to hunt down Black people but that’s what BLM would have us believe. And that’s a huge problem it’s a threat to America that type of thinking.

But going by the logic of BLM why is it that the most prisoners adjusted by percentage of population compared to the prison population…. are Black people. Is that because there’s a problem with Black people committing crimes? , no that’s not why imo . It’s the same thing with cops. White cops or black cops do not unfairly target Black people….. and there are so many white people who have been arrested, shot at by cops so the numbers are not as skewed as the propagandist would have us believe that’s a huge point…. more unarmed white people are killed by cops and blacks. And by the way I don’t believe humanity is broken down into certain races rather we all come from the same species. . The United Nations in the 1950s said race is not a legitimate topic. How do we even define who is black and who is white.

But here’s the most important point of all. There’s a number of reasons why more Black people are in prison per capita compared to white people has nothing to do with racism it’s a matter of location, bad luck, poverty. A bad upbringing if you will. And here’s the real raw truth in so-called poor black neighborhoods are tons of poor white people. Come on man what I’m saying is we’re in this together the struggle is real for black and white people who are working class and just trying to make it.

It’s BLM that’s destroying statues of European history that’s a mockery and an insult to my people the Italians the Irish. You wouldn’t want white people destroying statues of Africans would you. It’s about mutual respect brother ….

There’s a lot more positivity in the history of America. Like in the early 20th century Black people were making the same amount of money as white people at the union jobs. There’s just so much positivity there. What the average American of the past was they were black or white were men and women of integrity

I like what my nephew said. You shouldn't favor one race over another. If you are going to take care of kids, take care of the poorest. That way they could be white, black, hispanic or asian. Does it matter why a kid was born to two poor people in 2022? Or what color they are? They're still starting off in a hole.

And I'm starting to see affirmative action isn't fair but still way too many white dudes in corporate America's executive boardrooms for a country as diverse as ours. So I see why companies are trying to diversify but it sucks for white men coming out of college.

Its hard to believe that anyone is still stupid enough to support / defend BLM after it was exposed that the whole thing was a scam, that the original creator made up the whole thing to scam people out of millions, bought herself a mansion and a massive security fence / system, then walked away.

Morons / idiots were conned into looting, defacing, burning, and destroying communities and lives throughout the US, assaulting and murdering innocent people, and perpetrating damages in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

You dont think the disportionate police misconduct and unequal justice system do that?

BLM was a grassroots organization that didn't bring in a lot of money until 2020 and the summer protests over George Floyd's murderer. Think they went from taking in close to 2 million a year in donations to taking in over 90 million in that year. Here's an article detailing the questions about the use of those funds.

A Black Lives Matter cofounder used $840,000 of the group's funds to pay her brother for 'security services'

There were a couple of instances of questionable spending but no further context given and the director who authorized the spending step down last year with taking any financial compensation for her role with the organization. All in all nothing seemed particularly egregious.

😄

They can call their organization whatever they like.
You are entitled to believe whatever you want about BLM. I believe they are a fraudulent organization that is being used very successfully to divide our country. Also, if you read their original charter you would know their primary purpose was advancement of LGBTQ people of color, NOT police reform.

Can you clarify what that means exactly? There are no protests or political action here. What exactly are we fighting?

And what's the difference between BLM and the Democratic Party and the Republican Party?
Both of those are run by the rich and screwing people out of money.

Poverty knows no skin color, except that black people suffer 25% poverty, similar to Hispanics and white people have 7% poverty, Native Americans are probably even worse than that.
Poverty exists in all ethnic groups, however because of historical prejudice etc, it's much worse in some ethic groups.

BLM is a neomarxist front group for the demmunist/globalist party. They are the KKK on crack. They are to today’s democrat party what the KKK was to Dixiecrats.
Just use facts about their segregationist and Marxist ideology to challenge anyone who supports them. Exposure is the best weapon.

And what's the difference between BLM and the Democratic Party and the Republican Party?
Both of those are run by the rich and screwing people out of money.

Poverty knows no skin color, except that black people suffer 25% poverty, similar to Hispanics and white people have 7% poverty, Native Americans are probably even worse than that.
Poverty exists in all ethnic groups, however because of historical prejudice etc, it's much worse in some ethic groups.

Blacks have been voting democrat since Roosevelt………..they are voting for the party that owned their ancestors………..the party whose members started the kkk……..and they live in cities that are under the total control of the democrat party…..total control……..

They are voting for the destruction of their children….

Are you encountering a lot of people standing up for BLM (the organization) in your daily encounters? I'm not.

Forum List

Back