To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand up to BLM

BLM is a neomarxist front group for the demmunist/globalist party. They are the KKK on crack. They are to today’s democrat party what the KKK was to Dixiecrats.
Just use facts about their segregationist and Marxist ideology to challenge anyone who supports them. Exposure is the best weapon.

Or, perhaps, some one has been feeding people a narrative that this is what the BLM is, and you like the narrative, so you pump it for all it's worth.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want about BLM. I believe they are a fraudulent organization that is being used very successfully to divide our country.
And? I don't care how you feel about BLM. I never even asked. You keep offering up your feelings like i give a fuck. 😄
Also, if you read their original charter you would know their primary purpose was advancement of LGBTQ people of color, NOT police reform.
Do you have a link for that? The first instance is BLM, which I believe started as a hash tag was after Trayvon Martin's death.

Blacks have been voting democrat since Roosevelt………..they are voting for the party that owned their ancestors………..the party whose members started the kkk……..and they live in cities that are under the total control of the democrat party…..total control……..

They are voting for the destruction of their children….
Pretending as if today's Democratic party is the ideological child of the KKK is hilarious considering the KKK is the ideological child of the Confederacy and we know who their idolaters are. They aren't on the left.

Pretending as if today's Democratic party is the ideological child of the KKK is hilarious considering the KKK is the ideological child of the Confederacy and we know who their idolaters are. They aren't on the left.

Moron.....members of the democrat party created the kkk and the party then used them against blacks and republicans. Now the democrat party uses blm and antifa.....they sent them into black neighborhoods for 7 months to burn, loot and murder, all in order to hurt Trump........you doofus.

And? I don't care how you feel about BLM. I never even asked. You keep offering up your feelings like i give a fuck. 😄

Do you have a link for that? The first instance is BLM, which I believe started as a hash tag was after Trayvon Martin's death.

Yes....another lie about the death of a young criminal attacking another victim..........the entire origin of blm is a lie....and they are now the brownshirts of the democrat party.

And the hope is that Democrat politicians will realize their errors and start to renounce BLM.
Do yiu believe this is an accurate indictment of BLM?

ELEKTRA-#207
BLM, terrorists? The only thing I have seen BLM do is destroy, burn property, disrupt traffic, shutdown cities and thier businesses.
BLM, harrassing citizens, intimidation, and beating up people.
BLM, staging fake racist incidents

Moron.....members of the democrat party created the kkk and the party then used them against blacks and republicans. Now the democrat party uses blm and antifa.....they sent them into black neighborhoods for 7 months to burn, loot and murder, all in order to hurt Trump........you doofus.
The people who created the KKK, like Nathan Bedford Forrest, were pieces of human shit. Today it's republican voters who love them some Confederates. Southern black voters cucked Democratic segregationists and took the party from them.
Yes....another lie about the death of a young criminal attacking another victim..........the entire origin of blm is a lie....and they are now the brownshirts of the democrat party.
That young man was walking home from the store when an unhinged assclown who was armed with a gun and told by police dispatchers not to pursue chased him down. To everyone who isn't a deplorable mutant piece of shit that death was an avoidable tragedy.

Last edited:
It'd be more realistic as BPM (Black Profit Matters)

~S~
Anyone who is against BLM is just exposing themselves as the racists they are. Or your mind is being controlled by the rich and powerful and you just go along with the GOP on everything they say. So I shouldn't say all you anti BLM's are racists. Some of you are just partisan hacks who side with the Republicans (rich whites) on everything.

Oh, and you are also house slaves. Because the last group I remember you slandering like this was Occupy Walstreet. Remember them? It wasn't about black and white. It was about how RIGGED the system is. How Wall Street fucked us. That group was right too but the right demonized them and you defended the fucking bankers.

Which is odd because when Trump told you the system is rigged you cheered him. Why did you swallow the RINO's bullshit during Occupy Wall Street but when Trump says it you agree? Weird.

I like what my nephew said. You shouldn't favor one race over another. If you are going to take care of kids, take care of the poorest. That way they could be white, black, hispanic or asian. Does it matter why a kid was born to two poor people in 2022? Or what color they are? They're still starting off in a hole.

And I'm starting to see affirmative action isn't fair but still way too many white dudes in corporate America's executive boardrooms for a country as diverse as ours. So I see why companies are trying to diversify but it sucks for white men coming out of college.
The best solution would be for companies to hire the most qualified workers or managers. I agree with your nephew.

I am a middle-class guy of Italian and Irish background. And here is what I know what I see every single day in America are poor people who are white and black.

I know that for example on the left wing news outlets like CNN and MSNBC that BLM activists are giving a voice. And you have the situation on the news where white people in general are seemingly targeted. It’s really clear one example of many is when van jones(who is black) A well-known CNN journalist not too long ago said “all white people have a virus”. I have not seen anything of the likes on any of the major news outlets of a white journalist saying something like all Black people have a virus. Have you seen anything like that because honestly brother I would like to see if you have and I would certainly criticize it.

Poor white people are not going to like it when they see somebody get on television whether they’re a politician or somebody in the media and claim that whites have an advantage in America. It creates problems. That sort of situation does deserve an answer from black lives matters leaders. The question is what does BLM leader ship say to the poor white man or the white man who is homeless on the streets addicted to heroin. How can that white man be privileged you know what I mean?

To your points I’ve heard the other side of the argument I’ve heard from really hard-working white folks who have college degrees…who say they can’t get promotions because they’re always given to women and minorities.

The fact is here in America we have young white men and young black men who feel they are being screwed over by the system. And that’s because the government and the corporations are not what they used to be that’s the problem in my view.

The best solution would be for companies to hire the most qualified workers or managers. I agree with your nephew.

I am a middle-class guy of Italian and Irish background. And here is what I know what I see every single day in America are poor people who are white and black.

I know that for example on the left wing news outlets like CNN and MSNBC that BLM activists are giving a voice. And you have the situation on the news where white people in general are seemingly targeted. It’s really clear one example of many is when van jones(who is black) A well-known CNN journalist not too long ago said “all white people have a virus”. I have not seen anything of the likes on any of the major news outlets of a white journalist saying something like all Black people have a virus. Have you seen anything like that because honestly brother I would like to see if you have and I would certainly criticize it.

Poor white people are not going to like it when they see somebody get on television whether they’re a politician or somebody in the media and claim that whites have an advantage in America. It creates problems. That sort of situation does deserve an answer from black lives matters leaders. The question is what does BLM leader ship say to the poor white man or the white man who is homeless on the streets addicted to heroin. How can that white man be privileged you know what I mean?

To your points I’ve heard the other side of the argument I’ve heard from really hard-working white folks who have college degrees…who say they can’t get promotions because they’re always given to women and minorities.

The fact is here in America we have young white men and young black men who feel they are being screwed over by the system. And that’s because the government and the corporations are not what they used to be that’s the problem in my view.
Well remember this. White people are in a position of power. So yes blacks can get away with saying things whites can't. Know what I mean?

And I agree the best person should get the job. But when it's close, give it to the minority or woman knowing that bias usually favors the white guy.

A lot of times it isn't "who's most qualified". As a hiring manager it's, "who's going to fit in with my crew" or "who can I see myself working with every day"? Since we are tribal, white men usually hire white men. If they had to they'd hire a white woman. That's why they have benefited most from AA. Because if a white guy has to work with a black guy, mexican guy or white woman, they'll pick the white woman every time.

A LOT of companies understand this is going on. That's why they have diversity programs. I heard the other day the fastest growing department within organizations or the new title that's being created is VP of Diversity.

It'd be more realistic as BPM (Black Profit Matters)

~S~
How come you can't see the police need to be reformed but bring up the FBI and boy do you get it then.

And you didn't mind when the FBI was spying on MLK. But DJT? Don't you dare spy on him. Even if he is breaking all kinds of laws.

Its hard to believe that anyone is still stupid enough to support / defend BLM after it was exposed that the whole thing was a scam, that the original creator made up the whole thing to scam people out of millions, bought herself a mansion and a massive security fence / system, then walked away.

Morons / idiots were conned into looting, defacing, burning, and destroying communities and lives throughout the US, assaulting and murdering innocent people, and perpetrating damages in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Was it exposed as a scam? I know Republicans have said so from the beginning but I don't know that's ever been proven.

Well remember this. White people are in a position of power. So yes blacks can get away with saying things whites can't. Know what I mean?

And I agree the best person should get the job. But when it's close, give it to the minority or woman knowing that bias usually favors the white guy.

A lot of times it isn't "who's most qualified". As a hiring manager it's, "who's going to fit in with my crew" or "who can I see myself working with every day"? Since we are tribal, white men usually hire white men. If they had to they'd hire a white woman. That's why they have benefited most from AA. Because if a white guy has to work with a black guy, mexican guy or white woman, they'll pick the white woman every time.

A LOT of companies understand this is going on. That's why they have diversity programs. I heard the other day the fastest growing department within organizations or the new title that's being created is VP of Diversity.
So brother I’ll tell you truly how I feel after reading your post. I get upset about it and I am taken back by it. Because I’m a white guy and I don’t believe for a moment here that Black people have a leg up in America. So we should have mutual respect.

I mean look at what’s going on here we’re both men. It’s being strong about having honor dignity right. You look at the history of the other countries of the world and how multiple cultures live together in harmony but then when people trying to start one up and each other all hell breaks loose.

You know it’s important that young white men in this country grow up in a country where they could be proud of their ancestors. And BLM is definitely a threat to that.

No man should ever accept a society where a job is given to somebody because of their skin color or gender. So no I can’t agree with that and in fact the country demands justice my friend. Companies who have those racial quota policies should not be allowed in America frankly if employer hire somebody because they’re a minority or white they should go to jail. A company should hire the best person. Like you know right now in America major companies have racist policies where they have to have a certain number of Black people or women. So we are talking about mutual respect here so Black people should stand up for white people in that regard.

I don’t wanna be around black men who are not proud of their history. I wouldn’t expect a black man to be around me if I wasn’t proud of my history.

White and Black people are in positions of power in America. Look at Black Lives Matter leader ship they stolen millions of dollars you talk about power they have mansions while poor Black people suffer poor white people suffer. You talk about positions of power how about the rich white CEOs the rich black CEOs yes it is true it is true we have black millionaires we have white millionaires. Some of them are corrupt others are upstanding citizens.

Are you encountering a lot of people standing up for BLM (the organization) in your daily encounters? I'm not.
All we want is for the cops to stop murdering black men they encounter. Stop being more violent towards them than you are whites. And honestly, forget about race. I've seen enough shit on video to say I don't want cops doing those kinds of things to anyone white or black.

But then another part of me sees a person fighting with a cop and I say of course he got shot. You don't fight with cops. Fighting with a cop should be a death sentence unless he can easily subdue you. If it's even close, he should have the right to pull out his gun and empty it.

All we want is for the cops to stop murdering black men they encounter. Stop being more violent towards them than you are whites. And honestly, forget about race. I've seen enough shit on video to say I don't want cops doing those kinds of things to anyone white or black.

But then another part of me sees a person fighting with a cop and I say of course he got shot. You don't fight with cops. Fighting with a cop should be a death sentence unless he can easily subdue you. If it's even close, he should have the right to pull out his gun and empty it.
I’m sure you’re a cool guy. Why are you say we as in Black people. What would you say or how would you react if white individuals or groups of white started saying we as in white people as if they started talking like that about how government policies should be shaped and what not. It’s not the way forward we are Americans and we need to forget about race. John F Kennedy said we don’t need race in this country

But I’m definitely offended at what you’re writing here. Like could you imagine if I wrote I don’t want cops to keep killing white people. Could you imagine how would you react if I said man I want black men to stop attacking white women. So here’s the thing

The thing is when you look at Black people when you look at White people we are born equal. But who doesn’t believe that is the racist BLM organization who thinks white people are born privileged. So that’s the problem right now in America.

So brother I’ll tell you truly how I feel after reading your post. I get upset about it and I am taken back by it. Because I’m a white guy and I don’t believe for a moment here that Black people have a leg up in America. So we should have mutual respect.

I mean look at what’s going on here we’re both men. It’s being strong about having honor dignity right. You look at the history of the other countries of the world and how multiple cultures live together in harmony but then when people trying to start one up and each other all hell breaks loose.

You know it’s important that young white men in this country grow up in a country where they could be proud of their ancestors. And BLM is definitely a threat to that.

No man should ever accept a society where a job is given to somebody because of their skin color or gender. So no I can’t agree with that and in fact the country demands justice my friend. Companies who have those racial quota policies should not be allowed in America frankly if employer hire somebody because they’re a minority or white they should go to jail. A company should hire the best person. Like you know right now in America major companies have racist policies where they have to have a certain number of Black people or women. So we are talking about mutual respect here so Black people should stand up for white people in that regard.

I don’t wanna be around black men who are not proud of their history. I wouldn’t expect a black man to be around me if I wasn’t proud of my history.

White and Black people are in positions of power in America. Look at Black Lives Matter leader ship they stolen millions of dollars you talk about power they have mansions while poor Black people suffer poor white people suffer. You talk about positions of power how about the rich white CEOs the rich black CEOs yes it is true it is true we have black millionaires we have white millionaires. Some of them are corrupt others are upstanding citizens.

Sorry if you can't understand white men still control this countries economy and bias plays a part in why so few minorities and women are in positions of power. Or any position for that matter. Do you disagree that people hire people who they can see themselves working with 5 days a week x 9 hours a day? And even if it's on a subconscious level, white male hiring managers hire white males. They tell themselves it's because they were more qualified for the job but that can't always be the case.

I am proud to be Greek. Both parents are Greek. I am also proud to be a white American. I love this country so much. But that doesn't mean I can't grasp CRT. I get it. It's true. We're only human. We can do better. Doesn't mean I'm not proud of being white because I admit we are racists. So would blacks if they were the majority. No question about it.

BULLSHIT, you stupid retarded leftist piece of shit.

Stick your race baiting up your ass and rotate, you miserable racist scumbag.
I said you might not be a racist. You may just be a stupid republican who goes along with anything Republicans say. So while denying BLM is racist, you may not be a racist. You might just be a political hack.

Let me guess, you also don't believe in man made climate change right? And you are anti alternative energy? That's only because you're a loyal republican who swallows anything they tell you.

You agree with them on god, gays, guns, racism even trickle down economics. Are you rich?

sealybobo

I think it is a fair position to say that the greatest struggle is what the poor people face. And poor people are black they are white… they come from all different backgrounds.

Brother I’m telling you have so many working class white people feel. Come on down to the inner cities to the factories that are left where you got work in class white people. None of us will ever except this view that white people are born privileged. Telling Americans Irish Americans black Americans we are equal and when it comes to history we have a history of being slaves of being slave owners.

Forum List

Back