To My Arab Brothers: The War With Israel Is Over...and they WON!!

Kathianne said:
Probably less, which should be good for saving the money we give to Israel. As I said, I have 2 sons in their early 20's. One wants to enlist after school, at least he might have a choice.

He may fight somewhere but I bet it's not in Israel . Israel doesn't need US troops.

dilloduck said:
He may fight somewhere but I bet it's not in Israel . Israel doesn't need US troops.
If Israel isn't there, odds change.

Kathianne said:
If Israel isn't there, odds change.

Yeah. The mideast MAY become less radical, though I agree, not completely passivated.

The UN was supposed to put an end to wars of expansion and land grabs, except for the jews. Can you not see this blatant hypocrisy? WHy are you so mindnumbed?

You can't understand clear articles showing the catholics NEW teachings on jews.

Nor can you apparently do a google search to verify the very real theocratic noahide religion the jews are sponsoring. Do you think braindeath is cool?

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. The mideast MAY become less radical, though I agree, not completely passivated.

The UN was supposed to put an end to wars of expansion and land grabs, except for the jews. Can you not see this blatant hypocrisy? WHy are you so mindnumbed?

You can't understand clear articles showing the catholics NEW teachings on jews.

Nor can you apparently do a google search to verify the very real theocratic noahide religion the jews are sponsoring. Do you think braindeath is cool?
As for your earlier questions, you have no clue to what I look up or not. Braindead, I'm not. You however, are not only not cool, I find your new persona repugnant. But that's me.

Kathianne said:
As for your earlier questions, you have no clue to what I look up or not. Braindead, I'm not. You however, are not only not cool, I find your new persona repugnant. But that's me.

I find you fully brainwashed and unable to read or process clear articles expressing something outside your jew-abused psyche. Since we're being honest.

But anyway, what have you looked up kat? Did you look up noahide? It's real isn't it.

rtwngAvngr said:
I find you fully brainwashed and unable to read or process clear articles expressing something outside your jew-abused psyche. Since we're being honest.
I know I could care less what you think, and would assume the same in return. I haven't time to deal with the kind of prejudice you now espouse. I've never met anyone that became so totally hateful in such a short period of time.

Months ago, you claimed I hated you. I didn't. I don't now. But I do pity you as a person that can accept anything so nasty so quickly.

Kathianne said:
I know I could care less what you think, and would assume the same in return. I haven't time to deal with the kind of prejudice you now espouse. I've never met anyone that became so totally hateful in such a short period of time.

Months ago, you claimed I hated you. I didn't. I don't now. But I do pity you as a person that can accept anything so nasty so quickly.

Have you looked up noahide theocracy? Just do it and quit prattling on.

Oh, and what have I accepted that's so hateful? The assertion that jews aren't perfect?

Comment by insein
Here's 2 big feet right up your ass, fuckhead.

Comment by Pale Rider
You're steaming pile of dog shit.

I take it as a compliment... coming from two CERTIFIED super patriotic american clowns like you...

Come on sissies...

Are you too afraid to take on José out in the open?

You better be...

Just look at my track record....

Forum List

Back