To all those Saying it's ok for the feds to mandate a vaccine

No they can't, unless you're banning them from prostitution. People with AIDS can't spread the disease at work, unless they're sharing bodily fluids with co-workers or customers.
yeah, they could cut themselves......I mean what about pro sports? Should they be allowed to play football?

Well, I'm not in favor of osha mandating either vaccinations or employee self funding testing, or requiring employers to pay for testing.

But it's simply untrue to say there's any national mandate.

Rather, I think it should be more up to public opinion and employees and employers being responsible.

oh please, at least try to stay on topic rather than going down a selective re-reading of osha's constitutionality. It's been done.
The fed govs authority over vaccine mandates in a thread about the fed govs authority over vaccine mandates is off topic? :rofl:

The fed govs authority over vaccine mandates in a thread about the fed govs authority over vaccine mandates is off topic? :rofl:
I wasnt even speaking of osha. Thats why i said that wasnt the right the question and brought up what the constitution says. But bite my head off and not boos. Its the cultists way

No you're rabbit hole of osha constitutionality is OT. But imo there's a question of whether mandating testing, or placing a burden on employees to get tested, is consistent with what OSHA. Could the govt make requirements on how much sleep employees have, or how much booze they drink the night before? I don't think so.

Shut up and put that seat belt on!

</sarcasm>
Seatbelt laws are state laws, dumbass. And them requiring seatbelts to be built is not found in the constitution either.
But keep throwing out faulty comparisons because them abusing power means nothing to you. I dont give 2 shits ;)

No you're rabbit hole of osha constitutionality is OT. But imo there's a question of whether mandating testing, or placing a burden on employees to get tested, is consistent with what OSHA. Could the govt make requirements on how much sleep employees have, or how much booze they drink the night before? I don't think so.
So, him bringing up federal power over osha isnt? But me asking him to look up federal powers in the constitution is. Even though federal powers is WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.
And the kicker is you thanked a post about him derailing the thread with a faulty comparison about seatbelts. :lol:
You make no sense, you drunk dumbfuck.

Fella in Germany has an inventory of over 100,000,000 bright yellow cloth stars he's been sitting on for over 50 years. Now he's seeing a light at the end of the tunnel as mandates become increasingly popular.

Seatbelt laws are state laws, dumbass. And them requiring seatbelts to be built is not found in the constitution either.
But keep throwing out faulty comparisons because them abusing power means nothing to you. I dont give 2 shits ;)

Same shit, but different.

When David Hollister introduced a seat belt bill in Michigan in the early 1980s that levied a fine for not buckling up, the state representative received hate mail comparing him to Hitler. At the time, only 14 percent of Americans regularly wore seat belts, even though the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) required lap and shoulder belts in all new cars starting in 1968.

Resistance to the life-saving devices at the time was the norm.

Drivers and passengers complained that seat belts were uncomfortable and restrictive, but the uproar over mandatory seat belt laws was mostly ideological. One of Hollister’s colleagues in the Michigan House called the seat belt bill “a pretty good lesson in mass hysteria created by a corporate-controlled media” and warned that the government would outlaw smoking next. Another said that anyone who voted for the bill should be recalled

Same shit, but different.

When David Hollister introduced a seat belt bill in Michigan in the early 1980s that levied a fine for not buckling up, the state representative received hate mail comparing him to Hitler. At the time, only 14 percent of Americans regularly wore seat belts, even though the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) required lap and shoulder belts in all new cars starting in 1968.

Resistance to the life-saving devices at the time was the norm.

Drivers and passengers complained that seat belts were uncomfortable and restrictive, but the uproar over mandatory seat belt laws was mostly ideological. One of Hollister’s colleagues in the Michigan House called the seat belt bill “a pretty good lesson in mass hysteria created by a corporate-controlled media” and warned that the government would outlaw smoking next. Another said that anyone who voted for the bill should be recalled

Honestly, I dont give 2 shits. Seat belt laws are STATE laws.
If you want to converse, fine. But at least say something relevant.

Forum List

Back