To all those Saying it's ok for the feds to mandate a vaccine

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Becasue they do it for schools.........I just looked it up and it's interesting when you actually find information

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.

Well all be a son of a bitch.....the states decide those...........because it's not up to the feds..........so keep using but but they do it for schools....NO STATES do it for schools....thank you for playing

Becasue they do it for schools.........I just looked it up and it's interesting when you actually find information

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.

Well all be a son of a bitch.....the states decide those...........because it's not up to the feds..........so keep using but but they do it for schools....NO STATES do it for schools....thank you for playing

Is there a state where schools don't require measles, mumps, rubella vaccination?

Which state is it?

1633011855008.png

Can hardly wait for them to mandate the unvaxed be taken to camps.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The feds are mandating vaccines for workforces as part of their ability to regulate workplace safety.

Not sure what schools have to do with it, but just to say that vaccine mandates are hardly new. Those state laws have to be constitutional too you know.

The FAUCI OUCHY is about control and money.

It is NOT about your health.

WAKE.....THE......FUCK....UP

The feds are mandating vaccines for workforces as part of their ability to regulate workplace safety.

Not sure what schools have to do with it, but just to say that vaccine mandates are hardly new. Those state laws have to be constitutional too you know.
Vaccines mandates should be left to the states.........not the feds......that's the point......the feds do not have the power to require that.

Except, the govt forcing places of employment to vax is unconstitutional...........this isn't NAZI Germany....
No, it's pretty much Nazi Germany now.

They don't care about the constitution.

They hate the very notion of the American heritage.

Not only that, but probably 90% of the yahoos popping off on the Internet don't even possess a rudimentary grasp of the American heritage.

Some whacko bird tried to give me a dictionary definition of 'big government' a couple of weeks ago on here. The words "strictly limited'' or any relevance thereto never even entered the quisling's feeble mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back